Kitten saving procedure started

Crossing Parallels 「HIATUS」

 

Minho looked at Eun’s arm again. She was hurt… Blood was running down her arm and making the grass red. He looked at Eun. Why didn’t she make a noise about the pain?

“Does it hurt?” – Minho sat on his knees.

“No, not really…” – Eun made a grimace but then chuckled and flipped her fringe back. A few hairs were still stuck on her wet face.

“S.O.S means ‘save our souls’, right?” – He mumbled his head slightly moved to his shoulder. Eun nodded. – “Mmm… Maybe it’d be better to call the situation S.M.S? I mean, save my soul…” – He felt blood rising to his cheeks. She smiled but quickly became serious.

“I don’t have money to buy the bandage… So it’s just… I must…” – She sighed and closed her eyes. – “May I ask you to give me some money to buy the medication? Damn it, I’m sorry!”

“I won’t give you money…” – Minho said immediately after Eun finished talking. She turned her big eyes to him. Now they became even bigger. – “I’ll take care of your arm, you stubborn kitten!”

Eun couldn’t say anything else, because Minho took her into his arms and carried to the building.

“I’M NOT GOING THERE!” – Eun tried to get down but Minho was stronger. He carried her to the elevator. – “I’m not going to meet that guy again! I’ll kill him!!”

“Or he will…” – Minho put her on feet when they got into the elevator. He pushed the button and the cabin started moving up. Minho always enjoyed that moment. – “You’re quite heavy for 160cm, you know…”

Eun glared at him angrily. Minho glanced at her arm once again. It looked like something sharp was pricked there. Something like knife. Blood was still running down her wrist.

“You better hold the wound tightly, to stop the blood.” – He sighed. Sure Minho was brave, but this looked painful and a heavy stone fell to the bottom of his stomach and made it slightly tremble. She didn’t even think of acting like it was painful. She didn’t care. Her pride rose again. – “Aish… Why are you being so stubborn!?” – Minho put his palm on her arm and pushed at the wound to stop the blood. He felt the stone in his stomach again and his head started spinning but he had no choice. Eun looked at Minho. He looked away and kept his hand on the wound. The elevator stopped.

Minho opened the door with his free hand and went inside. Boys were playing Monopoly and they turned their faces to him when he entered the room carrying Eun and pushing on her arm with his hand. Jonghyun stood up and went to the bedroom slamming the door pretty hard.

“Hyung! She’s hurt!” – Taemin stood up. His face grimaced imagining the pain Eun was feeling.

Minho ignored the others’ looks and whoops about what could have happened to her. He carried Eun to the bathroom. She sat on the bathtub and looked at her wound.

“Wow, that stupid bastard… He spoiled my coat!”- She exclaimed. Minho took the first aid box and turned to Eun. She looked more worried for her coat than her wound. If it was another girl, she’d probably cry hysterically from the pain or tell about it all the time.

“Can you take off your coat?” – He stood beside Eun. The blood was stuck on the coat and her skin, so it could hurt her. Minho regretted for asking her about that. He took the scissors and cut the sleeve of it.

“What are you doing?! I don’t have anything else!” – She pushed Minho away with her healthy hand while the other was in Minho’s hand. Minho jumped back and let her arm. For those who know physics would understand what happened next…

Eun fell into the tub. Minho stopped shocked for a moment but then couldn’t help but laugh as he watched the girl trying to get up from the uncomfortable position. He felt pity for her. She was feeling pain, he was laughing at her and there was no one to help her. Minho quickly collected all his seriousness and went closer to help her.

“I don’t need your help!” – Eun stood up and got out of the tub with quick movements. Minho closed her way.

“I need to take care of your wound!” – He took Eun’s arm and took her back to the tub. – “Sit here and don’t move!”

“Why… are you helping me?” – She put out her arm and Minho poured a bit of disinfectant. She didn’t act like feeling anything. Like it was simple water. But Minho sure knew it was really burning!  

“I just feel like…” – He stopped for a second. Really, why was he helping her? He got confused. She was no one for him, but was feeling like he had to help her…

______________________

Jeez... I can't stop writing! I feel like I can update all my fanfics 2 or 3 times in this week... Damn... Even if all I write is nonsense, I don't have anything else to do! So excuse me for that!!!