Chapter 8

Healing Task
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV:


 

It's been two days since Jessica and I had that conversation and so far, it's been our last conversation . . . Our schedules were entirely different and we could only send each other a small smile before separating ways for schedules. I'd admit there were times where we could have casted a conversation but I felt a need of distancing myself from her. Luckily, she understood and did the same.

 

It's Christmas, yet it doesn’t feel all that merry. We are spending our Christmas at the broadcast station. I want to try talking to her again since I don't want her to believe unnecessary things. But knowing her, she probably already did. . . which I might need to take care of later on.

 

"So Nyuh Shi Dae, the stage is ready for you."

 

A staff member came to where we were sitting and informed us with a big smile on his face.

 

I returned the smile and bowed to him before walking backstage with Tiffany holding my hand.

 

"Hurry TaeTae, we can’t keep SONEs waiting! I can't wait to see them!"

 

Fany seemed really excited, but I could tell she was nervous in the inside. As we walked backstage, I noticed that she had a frown on her face.

 

"Fany-ah, you okay?"

 

"I'm fine TaeTae," she tightened her grip on my hand and gave me her eye smile.

 

"You better not be lying to me too," I had enough "lies" for the week.

 

"I'm just nervous" she sighed. Bingo! I knew my mushroom as much as she knows me."I'm going to do Yoona's part and I'm afraid to disappoint them. . ."

 

"Don't worry about it too much Fany-ah~ Our fans are not like that. It won't be just like how Yoona does it, but you're Tiffany. SONEs love both of you.You’ll do good! Hwaiting! " I assured her.

 

"Thanks TaeTae."

 

We went to our individual positions and waited for the special intro music to begin.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

We were back in the dorm after we finished recording SBS Gayo Daejun.

 

"Hey Taeyeon-ah! Do you have any plans for the day?" Sunny asked me as she was fixing herself.

 

"I'm staying here. I couldn't go on the family trip because of our schedules," I sigh as I throw myself on my bed.

 

"You can't spend Christmas by yourself Taeyeon-ah!"

 

"I have Fany with me."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter