Chapter 5

Healing Task
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I waited at the front of the dorm building checking my watch for the time every now and then.

 

Where could you be this late in the night? You should be sleeping. We have a concert in two days and you’re not saving up your energy.

 

I was beginning to get worried until I saw a figure headed to my location.

 

“Jessica”I called her as she walked past me.

 

“I know. I’m sorry I lost track of time”

 

“It’s late...Good thing nothing bad happened to you”

 

She turned around to face me.

 

“Taeyeon I told you to stop doing this”

 

“I haven’t forgiven you. But I’ll try to. I might take a while so be patient with me. I’ll take things little by little and try my best. Also, I know what you are thinking but no I’m not just doing this for the group.”

 

“Oh….Then why are you doing this?”

 

Because I still love you. I wish I could say it as easily as before but I’m afraid. I’m afraid to get hurt again. Wait for me...

 

“Because it doesn’t hurt to try. Don’t do something you’ll regret later is my motto.”This is part of my reason so I wouldn’t say I lied to you Jessica.

 

“Why now?”

 

“Why not?”

 

“I don’t understand you”

 

“You dont need to, but I want to ask you for something in return.”

 

“And that is?”

 

“Don’t screw up. I don’t know if I could handle what I did before again. “

 

“I’ll try”

 

“That’s good enough for me. And one more thing”

 

“What would that be?”

 

“Don’t wander off at night crying because of my wrong doing.”

 

“I did no such thing”

 

“You may be wearing a hood but those swollen eyes and dried tears give you away”

 

“Is it obvio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter