Poll

Healing Task
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'd like to start this off with an apology for not updating and that this is not a new chapter...

As most of you are probably aware of, Taeyeon was revealed to be currently dating. Healing Task has revolved mostly around her and I can't help but ponder about which direction this story will lead to because of it. Seeming as I have finally calmed myself, should I say it, I'm asking you guys about what you want me to do with this story. I've seriously thought about all of these options and each of them have a storyline behind them. Your opinions matter to me and right now I'm in need of them because I can't think of one of my own. As long as you guys are willing to read, I'm willing to write. Being that this story is a fanFICTION, we could easily overlook the reality. I'm sure it's hard for some of you to read taengsic at the moment, since I too felt that way. I won't say much about the whole news and my position but I will say that I'm always here for snsd and I am and always will be a sone. We are their wishes, the ones that made their dreams come true... I'm not backing down from the promise we held when we joined the fandom. We promised forever you guys and 7 years ain't forever Lol But ya I'll shut up now since I tend to talk too much... 

Always here.

 

Your browser does not support iframes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter