Chapter 1

Healing Task
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Healing Task-Chapter 1

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV:

 

 

 

 

I was watching our previous performance to know what to fix on my phone.

 

The door opened and I averted my attention towards it.

 

Manager oppa came inside our waiting room wearing a worried expression.  

 

"Taeyeon, boss wants to see you" Manager oppa stood in front of me.

 

"Seonsaengnim?" I wonder why our CEO would ask to see me at this time. I guess it must be pretty serious to call me out during my schedules.

 

"Ya..."  

 

"Can I ask what for?"

 

"You'll know when he tells you..."I looked at his eyes trying to find some kind of hint, but the only thing I saw was disappointment,or was it sadness...

 

"How about my schedule?"

 

"You’re excused from them while he is talking to you."  

 

"Okay.."

 

"Let's go now.. And Jessica take the lead"

 

I felt as if there was a deeper meaning in those words. I don't have a good feeling about this.

 

"Can't you assign someone else?"Jessica gave him an annoyed look, while pulling the blanket to block her face again.

 

"Just following orders"

 

"Oppa what are you talking about? It's not like Taeyeon isn't going to be back... We all can take  care of ourselves"

 

"Just perform well and actually try" I laughed inwardly at manager oppa’s joke.

 

"Whatever"

 

"Hwaiting!!"Our manager cheered them on.

 

"Girls I'll be back" I announced.

 

 "Ne, eonnie" Maknae smiled widely at me.

 

 "Make sure to bring back food with you" Soo said as she was finishing up her essay for her class.

 

“Don't forget eonnie” Yoong added while reading her script for her new drama.

 

"Take care Taeyeon-ie~"Sunny hugged me.

 

"See you TaeTae" Fany gave me her eye-smile, while resting her head on Yuri who was sleeping.

 

I smiled at all of them and went to the van with manager oppa to drive to the SM building.

 

 

-------------------

 

 

“Oppa what is this about anyway? Why are you weird today? Why aren't you happy?” I bombarded him with questions out of curiousity. Manager oppa is like a brother to us and usually jokes and talks a lot so his silence seemed odd.

 

“There's nothing I can do....Mianhae” He let out a sigh.

 

“Oppa, what are you talking about?”

 

We arrived at the building and manager oppa parked the van at the back.

 

“I'll be here and we will drive back to the dorm" Dorm?  

 

“Okay…”I saved further questions and went along with it.

 

 

 -------------

 

 

I came inside Lee Soo Man seonsaengnim’s office.

 

“Oh Taeyeon, you're here” He greeted me.

 

“ Annyeonghaseyo, seonsaengnim” I bowed politely.

 

“ Take a seat” He gestured me to sit at the chair in front of his.

 

“ Ne” I sat down and I began to feel even more anxious as I waited for him to speak.

 

“Congratulations, Taeyeon.” He began clapping his hands.

 

“ May I ask for what?” I raised an eyebrow up in confusion.

 

“ I'll be taking you out of your misery”

 

 “I'm not following…”

 

“ You can get out of Girls Generation”

 

"W-what?" My mouth went agape.

 

" Do you remember 2010, when you said you were miserable and wanted to quit and I didn't let you?"

 

"Yeah, but I changed my mind" He signaled me to let him finish speaking.

 

"I told you I couldn't follow your request unless a certain thing happened and until then you are the leader responsible for the group... That certain thing happened so you are now free from depression"

 

"That was a long time ago when I was blinded by selfishness. After that day, I began thinking and thought back on my dream. I found happiness thanks to being Girls Generation. I love my fans and members too much to leave them" This is absurd. Why? Why is he suggesting this all of a sudden?

 

“Then how about being just TaeTiSeo?”

 

 “What are you trying to say?”

 

“ That's the members you were talking about, right? And fans? Taeyeon, they have been begging me for ages to make you a solo album. I mean don’t tell me you haven’t seen those comments. Look at the TaeTiSeo reactions. It was great and-”

 

“ I don't want to come out rude seonsaengnim, but you're crazy” I decided to cut him off because this is all nonsense.

 

“I'm abiding only through your facts and wishes.”

 

“ Seonsaengnim,-” I protested.

 

“ You were never happier than during TaeTiSeo promotions and Tiffany and Seohyun are practically the only members you care about”This time it was his turn to cut me off.

 

“ You are wrong” I said in a firm voice.

 

“ That's not what your actions tell me. Admit it Taeyeon. Look at just your instagram and admit it” My instagram is mostly my Ginger come on give me a break.

 

“ I care about Tiffany and Seohyun but that doesn't mean I don't care about Sun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter