Chapter 3

Healing Task
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon’s POV:

 

The members were busy unpacking their stuff in their respective rooms. I wouldn’t have thought the day would return when all members move in the dorm again. I like it but I know I have to explain to them my reasons for having them back here later on. I’m starting to doubt if it is right to tell them now. I wonder how they will take the news. Would the task be accomplished sooner if I tell them?

 

“Ya, Taeyeon-ah. What are you thinking about that you are so deep into thoughts?” Sunny teased me as she is unpacking her things.

 

“Stuff” I gave a vague reply playfully, but she took it the wrong way.

 

“Don’t tell me you are thinking about-”Sunny wiggled her eyebrows at me and I got her meaning.

 

“WHAT! No!” I quickly defended myself and threw one of my dookoongs at her.

 

When I realised what I did, I ran towards my poor dookoong.

 

“Eomma is sorry...It was by accident! Don’t sulk, dookoong-ah...I won’t do it again”I hugged it.

 

“Aigoo~”Sunny began laughing at me.

 

“It’s not funny, Sunny-ah. I threw dookoong-ie” I pouted while patting the dookoong I threw.

 

“Arraso. Arraso. I won’t laugh anymore. But what were you thinking about?” Sunny stood up and put her clothes inside our closet.

 

“Well I have something to tell you…”

 

“What is it about, Taeyeon-ah?”

 

“Well it’s the main reason I made you guys go back to the dorm…”

 

“I see. I guess it must be important then” Sunny smiled at me assuring me to go on.

 

“Well you remember when seongsanim called me over to his office right?”

 

She nodded her head in response.

 

“He asked me if I wanted to go solo…”

 

“Go on…”

 

 

“I rejected his offer but he gave me a different deal”

 

“In nine months, the group is required to go to his office and ask him to keep our group. A resignation letter from someone needs to be withdrawn within the time limit, as well. If not Girl’s Generation dis-disbands…” I added. I looked at Sunny since she remained quiet.

 

Her eyes were closed and her head hung low.

 

“Mianhae Sunny-ah”

 

“It’s not that Taeyeon-ie….You aren’t at fault, and I’m not blaming you….It’s just I can’t believe he’d disband our group right now…I wouldn’t be surprised if he had told you that a year ago but recently? I can’t help but be dumb-founded…”

 

“Don’t worry...Our group must be strong and get closer again… that way we could prove him wrong”

 

“I hope so…” I hope so too…

 

We enjoyed a comfortable silence before she spoke again.

 

“Taeyeonie…”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“About moving the group together again...What makes you so sure the person who turned in the letter was someone who didn’t live in the dorm already? You don’t think it’s her do you?”

 

“I’m not sure...I just thought there is still a possibility they were. It can be her but remember it’s not just the letter though...It’s the group decision as well” I sigh.

 

“Well are you planning to tell the others?”

 

“I have to…And Sunny”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Smile! I find it weird when you aren’t smiling and doing aegyo”

 

“Awwww~ Taeyeon-ie finally asks for my aegyo!!!”*Huing**H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter