Chapter 1: Here we are!

The Muns

For those who loooooove manly Pil Kyo. :P Sorry if I failed though O/////O

Introducing the main characters....:)

ENJOY!


”The Muns!”

Chapter 1: Here we are!

A man in his late-30s heaved a sigh when he sat down onto his couch and did what he always did, surfed through channels to see that there was nothing going on in the world. He discarded the remote controller to the desk and threw his neck back heaving another long and frustrated sigh. He could always go out and meet people but that thought just amused him. He had no friends except that odd little boy that lived at the floor below him. Then again with their huge age difference, people might’ve mistaken him as a e or something.

It was another boring day for Mr. Eric Mun and his pathetic bachelor life. There was no action, no ladies, no drinking (correction: not enough drinking) with Minwoo and very little time to do anything. His life was hectic and dangerous. Well, if you are a burglar/pickpocket/charlatan/everything- pretty- illegal- stuff- I- can- come- up -with, being in danger is believable.

Eric once again checked all the same boring channels through as his legs were on the desk in front of him and he let his right arm down sluggishly, sensing the vibration of his phone as he pulled it out of his pocket, sighing as he noticed it was his stupid boss, Jung Ji Hoon.

There was no way that he’d answer that…

Not even if he had a gig planned for him.

A 17-year-old boy opened the door of his apartment, throwing his backpack to the chair that was next to the door, while he walked towards the next room, scowling if his parents were actually home this once. But as he had thought, no…they weren’t home. He walked into the kitchen to see if there was at least something he could eat, since he had pretty much lived alone for the last couple of weeks, but when he opened the fridge, a pout formed onto his lips. Once again nothing to eat.

He slumped down onto the chair and sighed, listening to that growling in his stomach.

“Shut up,” he mumbled.

The boy walked towards his bag and dug out his wallet that had a bit of money in it. But when he opened the paper cash holder, he sighed, shook his head and threw it back into the bag, clasping his hand onto his stomach that decided to keep noise.

There was always Eric ahjussi…or as the man asked him to call him ‘hyungnim’, living in a floor above him and he always had money though he looked so poor. Andy laughed as he grabbed his schoolbag and marched upstairs to ask food from his uncle Eric.

Only adult Andy could trust at least a bit. He at least had money.

A slender bodied man stared at his face through a mirror as the music played behind him and the beat pumped against the walls and the floor. He winked at the reflection and nodded, when a girl appeared to the door, smirking mischievously, and seductively stared at the man in front of her. The man turned around, advanced her, flashed a smile and rudely walked pass her, hearing that satisfying bemoan from as she hurried after him and clasped her hands onto the man’s arm.

“Oppa!” she said. “Why are you treating me coldly?” she asked.

‘Oppa’ snorted and jerked his arm off of hers. “Think,” he merely replied, glaring at her seriously, before he was couple steps away from her.

“Oppa,” she cried out, managing to get the man halt his steps. “I love you.” She said.

The man chuckled, ran the finger through his hair and glanced at the woman coolly lifting his collar up and checking her from head to toe. “Usually, I’d fall for that,” he stated sternly. “But if you weren’t just a hooker, who sleeps with anyone and says that to everybody, I’d run to you Taeyeon.” He added.

Taeyeon lifted her palm onto , gasping out of shock. “Hyesung oppa,”

“Go,” The man, Shin Hyesung, mumbled. “It’s your turn.”

When she disappeared, trying to keep her tears, Hyesung shoved his arm and muttered ‘whatever’ before he walked into his office and poured himself a glass of something strong.

Some genius had incorporated another strip bar next to theirs. Hyesung was in trouble. He needed money and he needed it fast.

…   

“Catch that bastard! He stole my watch!” a man shouted when an 18-year-old boy ran past him and made him fall over.

The boy, in his brown hair, messy and broken clothes, ran as fast as he could until he was far away from the people that had really started to follow him. He sneaked into an alley and inhaled and exhaled heavily when he saw people running after him, not noticing the obvious and dark alley where the boy was smirking and admiring the neat watch in his hands. That, for sure, paid his dinner tonight and maybe even some untidy and narrow room in some motel, who knew?

Junjin sighed happily.

“Oh, yeah,” he whispered.

Getting money was the best he knew. It’d have been even more satisfying, if he had had it loads. But he hadn’t chosen his poverty alone. If he hadn’t lost his parents in that ski accident, they’d still be around him, giving him food and care.

But then again…

…Junjin saw the city life of Seoul. That was new for many 18-year-olds and that sort of lit up all the proud in the boy. He was proud of himself.

If only he had money.