`Stage One

My Two Guardian Angels & One Guardian Devil

`

“ Morning ! Are you feeling better now ? Lets go to work ! ”

“ Well, yeah. Thanks Hebe. But eh…can I ask you something ? ” Danson asked.

“ Sure. ” Hebe smiled.

“ Why are you so concerned about me ? ”

“ Because you’re my friend ! ” Hebe replied, “ Now lets go to work ! ”

“ Oh ok..Uh, Hebe ? ”

“ Yeah ? ”

“ I think you can take leave today. Its to thank you for taking care of me. ” Danson smiled.

“ I think there’s no need…There’s nothing much I can do anyways.”

“ Not really, you could call your boyfriend out. Go out with him or something. ” Danson suggested.

“ You’re right ! Come to think of it, I kind of miss him ! Aww, thanks for reminding me, Danson ! ” Hebe smiled.

“ Its nothing. As long as you’re happy. ” Danson muttered.

“ What did you say ? ” Hebe asked.

“ Nothing, I said have a good time. ” Danson forced a smile.

“ Oh sure. Bye Danson ! ” Hebe said and left.

“ Well..as long as she’s happy, I’ll be happy. But if she’s not, I’ll always be there for her. ” Danson said and left for work.

`

“ Bubu ! ” Hebe smiled as she ran over to Arron.

“ Bebe ! So whats up ? Why did you suddenly call me ? Is your friend okay ? ” Arron asked.

“ Yup. He’s fine now. ” Hebe smiled, “ Anyways, I called you because…..uh…wanna go out ? ”

Arron chuckled.

“ Miss Hebe Tian, are you asking me out ? ” Arron asked.

“ Well, Mr Arron Yan, does this mean a yes or what ? ” Hebe asked back.

“ Yes it does. Now where do you want to go ? ” Arron asked, giving Hebe a peck on the cheek.

Hebe giggled and replied, “ The amusement park ! ”

“ Gosh, You’re such a kid. ” Arron smiled, shaking his head.

“ Hey ! I’m still YOUR kid ! ” Hebe laughed.

“ You bet you are ! ” Arron said as he placed his chin on Hebe’s head and hugged her.

`

“ Hey Angela. ” Calvin smiled nervously.

“ Hey Sweetie. ” Angela smiled sweetly.

“ So where do you want to go today ? ”

“ Um..lets go shopping for couple outfits ! ”

“ Sure ! ” Calvin smiled.

“ Aww ! Look at this pink bunny couple outfit ! ” Angela squealed, “ It comes in pink and blue too ! ”

Calvin smiled and started off, “ I’ll take the…”

“ I’ll take the blue one and you’ll take the pink one ! ” Angela exclaimed.

“ But..” Calvin said.

“ But what ? I like blue ! ” Angela said and pouted, “ But its ok if you want it…I’ll just wear the pink one and be sad all day…”

“ No, that’s not what I mean..”

“ Good ! ” Angela said and gave Calvin a peck on the cheeks.

Calvin forced a smile on his face.

“ Oh look ! There’s couple hair bands and boots going with it too ! You take the pink ones ! ” Angela exclaimed in excitement.

“ Even the hair bands and boots ? ” Calvin sighed.

“ Even the hair bands and boots ! Pink hair bands and boots ! ” Angela insisted.

Calvin sighed and bowed his head low to the ground.

Angela took a peek and him and laughed in her heart, ‘ The sight of you in pink will be really funny…but this is not the end. ’

`

“ Ohh ! I wanna take that roller coaster ! ” Hebe screamed the moment she saw the giant ride in front of them.

“ Uh…Bebe ? Shouldn’t innocent little girls like you take like. Rides like the merry go round or something ? ” Arron asked.

“ Hey ! What innocent little girl ? I’m just younger than you by 8 months ! ” Hebe pouted.

“ Isn’t 8 months counted as more than half a year ? ” Arron asked.

“ Yes…..but…Hey ! If you’re afraid of taking the roller coaster, just tell me ! ” Hebe said sticking her tongue out.

“ Ye…yeah ri..right. As…as…if..I’m sc..scared…” Arron stuttered.

“ Then whats the stuttering for ? ” Hebe said proudly.

“ Uh..What stuttering ? ” Arron said regaining his composure.

“ Please ! I’ve heard that tone every year since I asked you to take a roller coaster with me and you refused ! ” Hebe rebutted.

“ Since when ? ” Arron asked.

“ Since ever ! ”

“ Nah uh ! That’s not true and I’m going to prove it to you ! ” Arron exclaimed, “ And after that we take the merry go round to calm your nerves down…”

“ I don’t need to calm my nerves down. ”

“ Who says so ? I say you need to. ”

Hebe smirked.

“ Sure, whatever you say….Little boy. ”

“ What little boy ? I’m older than you okay ! If I’m little boy you’re little boy minus eight months ! ”

“ Pfft, you don’t count that way now get into the queue , won’t you ? ”

“ Uh..uh…”

“ No more uhs ! Now lets go ! ” Hebe said as she pulled Arron along with her.

“ Are you ok, Bu ? ” Hebe asked in concern as she looked at Arron.

They had just finished the roller coaster ride and Arron had controlled himself pretty well…He only puked when they were off the ride.

“ I…I…think…so…” Arron said in between coughs.

“ I’m really sorry Bubu, I shouldn’t have forced you on it…” Hebe said as she gave Arron some pats on his back.

“ Its ok…” Arron said, after he finished puking, “ I’m fine now. ”

“ But your face is all white…” Hebe said, worried.

“ Don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine. ” Arron smiled, “ Now lets go take the merry go round to calm your nerves down. ”

Hebe sighed, “ Sure. I’m the one who’s scared and needs to calm my nerves down. Oh, I’m the one who just finished puking…Oh, I’m the one who’s feeling the wobble in my legs now. ” She said in a teasing tone.

“ You’re right. Its you. Its been you all along. Are you acting dumb or has the vomiting spoilt your brains ? ” Arron grinned.

“ Bubu ! ” Hebe said as she slapped Arron on the shoulder.

“ Oww…” Arron said as he crouched.

“ Are you alright ? ” Hebe asked with concern, bending down to take a look at Arron.

“ Sure I am ! ” Arron said and jumped up, “ Sometimes I wonder why your brain is so easily spoilt…must be the vomiting…tsk tsk…”

“ Arron Yan Ya Lun ! ” Hebe screamed.

“ Running ! ” Arron said as he ran away.

“ Urgh. Where is that Bu. ” Hebe pouted as she sat on the chair panting, “ Didn’t have to run so fast, did he ? All I wanted to do was to give him a slap on the back or two…”

“ Hi. I believe this is the second time we’ve met ? ” A voice said.

Hebe looked up and saw the same man who helped her pick up the flyers the other day.

She smiled, “ Oh yeah. I think I need to thank you once more. ”

“ Oh there’s no need for that, you’ve thanked me that day already, Hebe. ” The man smiled.

Hebe gave a frown.

“ How do you know my name ? ”

“ Oh, I heard a friend of yours calling you..Anyways, why are you here alone ? ”

“ Oh, I’m not here alone. I came here with my boyfriend. He just went to get me a drink..” Hebe lied, not wanting to let her stranger know that she had so called scared her boyfriend away and couldn’t find him now.

“ Ah, I see. Anyways, I’ll get going now.” The man said and turned around.

“ Wait, what’s your name ? ” Hebe asked.

“ Well, this is the second time we’ve met right. I believe the third’s a charm. Maybe you’ll find out then. ” The man said before leaving.

“ Wow… what a weird guy…” Hebe frowned, “ But hey, he’s not bad looking either. ”

And that reminded her of Arron again.

“ Bu ! ” She screamed.

Just then, Arron popped out from behind with a bag.

“ Boo ! ” He shouted.

“ Ah ! ” Hebe screamed and jumped away from her seat.

“ Looking for me ? ” Arron asked.

“ You ! ” Hebe ran over to Arron and hugged him, “ Where have you been ? ”

“ Running away from you of course ! ” Arron joked.

Hebe gave Arron a light punch and pouted.

“ Oh fine, I went to get these for you. ” Arron confessed, holding the bag up in the air.

Hebe took the bag and opened it. In it there were four cups of ice cream. Hebe smiled in delight.

“ Bu..what are these for ? ”

“ Mmm..you can take it as my sorry for leaving you alone just now, or you could take it as a surprise. Whichever you want.” Arron smiled.

“ Aww.. You’re so cute ! ” Hebe smiled and hugged Arron.

“ Come on, eat one. ” Arron said.

“ Can I ? ” Hebe asked.

“ Yup. But you can only have one per hour. Start with the strawberry one. Then we’lll go play a few more rides ! ” Arron exclaimed.

“ Okie ! ” Hebe said as she opened the lid of the strawberry ice cream.

“ Ohh ! Look ! Its 8.15pm now ! ” Arron said, “ We’ve got to leave soon ! ”

“ Eh ! Lets take the ferris wheel before we leave ! ” Hebe pleaded.

“ Oh ok…and you yave one more cup too… You ate the previous cup at 7.30pm right ? You can eat this one at 8.30pm ! ” Arron smiled.

“ Yay ! My favorite cookies and cream ! ” Hebe cheered.

“ Wooh ! 8.30pm at last ! The view here is splendid ! ” Hebe said, “ And I can have my ice cream at last.”

Arron chuckled and pushed Hebe on the head lightly, “ You and your ice cream ! Eat lah, eat lah ! ”

“ Yay ! ” Hebe said as she opened the lid and started eating.

However, halway through, she felt something hard in and at the same time, fireworks exploded in the sky.

What surprised Hebe was, as she took out the thing in , the fireworks spelt out ‘ Bubu Loves Bebe ’ and the thing in was actually a ring !

“ Bubu… ” She said with her eyes tearing.

“ Now now, don’t cry…Don’t worry either. I’m not asking you to marry me. Do you know that when a man and a woman are together , the man has to give his girlfriend four rings in total ? ” Arron started off.

Hebe shook her head.

“ These four rings are given for four different stages , namely 追,求,订,结. The ring I’ve given you now is for the first stage. The day I confessed, I had nothing with me but you accepted. But I can’t possibly do that to my princess now can I ? So there’s still three more ! I hope I can give all four rings to you.” Arron smiled.

And with the fireworks as their background and the moon as a witness to their love, the two of them hugged and Arron placed the ring on Hebe’s finger.

“ Ah Bu ! ” Hebe said and hugged Arron, tears already wetting her face.

“ Silly girl.” Arron said wiping off Hebe’s tears, “ Why are you crying when you should be happy ? ” With that, he kissed her.

And what started off as a simple kiss, developed into something much more .

`

 

I find this a sweet chap  ;D

Read and comment ? (: