`Memories

My Two Guardian Angels & One Guardian Devil

 

`

“ Mmmm..” Hebe stretched before sitting up, “Sel..”

She opened an eye, and the other, before looking around and remembering all that had occurred the night before. Slowly, she got out of bed and walked towards the door. She leaned close and tried to hear for sounds. Just then, there was a knock on the door.

“ Hebe?”

It was Danson. Hearing his voice, Hebe felt the pang of guilt hit her once more.

‘ Danson..I really shouldn’t use him.’

Another light knock came, “Hebe, are you up yet?”

Hebe coughed, clearing before reply, “Umm. Yeap! Good Morning!”

Danson smiled from outside when he heard her voice. He had spent the night talking with Genie. Initially, they were talking about him and Hebe but later on they just progressed to normal conversations and she ended up leaving only at three in the morning. After Genie left,  he had spent the remaining time pondering on how he could perhaps make things flow more smoothly between him and Hebe.

“  Good Morning! Um..You can come down when you’re ready, I’ve prepared breakfast for us.”

There was a moment of silence.

“..Hebe?”

“ Oh..um. Alright. Thanks Danson.”

Danson chuckled, “What did I say about thanks between us again?”

“Right! Sorry boss!”

“I’ve prepared breakfast for us.”

Hebe stood behind the door as her mind drifted off into memories of the past.

`

“ Bebe! Bebe! Wake up!” Arron shook Hebe, who was still asleep on bed.

“ Ah bu..five..more..minutes..” Hebe mumbled.

Arron chuckled, “No no no! Get up now or I’ll..tickle you!”

Hebe turned to the side, pulling the blanket over her head.

“Wei! Tian Fu Zhen! You’re really not gonna wake up? Alright then!” Arron tickled Hebe’s sides.

“Ahhh! Yan Ya Lun!” Hebe shrieked as she tossed and turned in bouts of laughter, “Alright alright!” She sat up and gave Arron a salute, “I’m up! I surrender!”

“Good.” Arron flashed a childish smile.

Hebe pouted, “What is it that made you come over to my house at..” she glanced at the clock, “8.30am just to wake me up?”

Arron grinned proudly, “Well..I’ve prepared breakfast for us.”

`

“..Hebe?”

Danson’s voice brought Hebe out of her trance.

“ Oh..um. Alright. Thanks Danson.”  She replied, her mind still on her past memories with Arron.

 “What did I say about thanks between us again?”

“Right! Sorry boss!” Hebe exclaimed,  before drifting into her own thoughts again, ‘ Tian Fu Zhen..why are you still thinking about him? I thought you were going to take revenge on him..’

`

One hundred and twenty two.

Selina Ren had paced up and down the living room a hundred and twenty two times ever since she realized that both her good friends had not returned for the night. She was not as worried about Angela, since Angela started spending some nights over at Calvin’s house ever since last week. Selina was more worried about Hebe, who seemed to be a changed person ever since her break up with Arron.

“Where could that silly girl be?” Selina frowned, “ I swear when she come back, she’s going to get it from me..”

Just then, the doorbell rang.

‘Hebe?’ Selina thought as she ran to open the door, “Hebe Tian Fu Zhen! Where have you been?!”

She shouted, only to realize the next minute that, “Um..Xue Zhang?” She blushed.

Jiro was standing at the door, “Yeah. Xuan xue mei!” He grinned as he patted her head.

Selina felt her cheeks redden and she smiled sheepishly, “ Sorry for…just now?”

“It’s cool. So…what was that about?”

“Well..it’s a pretty long story..” Selina drifted off.

“Is that so?” Jiro tilted his head slightly, “Well then, am I gonna get to go in and have a listen?”

“ O-of course!” Selina smiled.

`

‘ 带我走到遥远的以后带走我一个人自转的寂寞...’

Rainie looked at her phone. She’d gotten a text from him. Smiling, she opened the text message, ‘How’s it going? Is the plan a success?’

She frowned upon seeing the message. The plan, the plan, the plan. All that mattered to him was the plan. She liked him a lot, ever since she first set her eyes on him but now, all that he was doing was pushing her to another man – just so he could get a girl.

Rainie sighed as she mumbled to herself, “Sometimes I wonder..if I should even be helping him.”

`

Well, short update but...comments please? <3