`Past Memories, Present Times

My Two Guardian Angels & One Guardian Devil

`
“ Hebe ! Get your over here this moment !” a sweet voice , whose owner was obviously a girl’s shouted.

“ Hold on , Selina ! Don’t you ever wait ? I’m after all only less than two metres away from you. ” Hebe replied , in a teasing tone.

“ Hah. You know Sel , she NEVER waits.” Another voice replied , equally as teasingly.

“ Hey ! Angie ! You’re so mean ! Wait till I tell Calvin about how you hid away pictures of Rainie because you’re afraid he would go back to her !” Selina shouted back , warningly.

“ No ! Don’t !”

“ Hah ! I will ! ”

“ No , you won’t ! ” “Angie” took a pillow and started hitting Selina.

“ Oh yes I will !” Selina said , laughing whilst grabbing another pillow and using it to defend herself and at the same time attack.

“ Haha ! Alright . you two ! Stop it already ! ” Hebe laughed.

“ Stop it ? Yeah right ! It all started thanks to you , Miss Tian ! And don’t think you can get away from it !”

As happy as the scenenario above was, it was but a flasback.

A tear fell from the cheek of a figure to the ground.

“ How I wish we could go back to those happy days.” The figure continued , while more tears fell from those dark chocolate orbs.

The figure was however , confirmed to be a girl as her voice was sweet yet obviously doused with sorrow. It was approximately 3:52am in the morning and the whole place was filled with darkness and the girl who was currently sobbing tearfully would probably be one of the few people who were awake at this time.

Suddenly , lights filled up the whole place and a beautiful girl with hazel brown hair and soulful eyes spoke up in a soft , tinkling voice.

“ Hebe ? You ok ? Still thinking bout Angie ? ”

Without saying anything , the girl known as Hebe nodded and the girl who had spoken walked over to the sofa Hebe was sitting on and sat beside her.

“ Come on , Hebs…She’ll be back when she feels better and we can be together as a group again ! ”

“ But Selina….I blame that bastard Calvin.”

“ Yes , its all his fault that Angie left but it was..”

“ But it was what ? If it weren’t for him , Angie wouldn’t have been hurt so badly and then she wouldn’t have decided to leave ! ” Hebe shouted , tears falling one by one , just like raindrops.

“ Hebe…it isn’t just about Angie , is it ? ” Selina asked , her face full of concern.

After a few moments of silence , Selina spoke again.

“ You have always been optimistic about Angie coming back soon….does this have anything to do with Jay ? ”

“ He broke up with me.”

“ Hebe…”

“ He broke up with me because I’m too ugly and stupid for him . He said I’m too dumb ! Selina , he said I was too stupid !” Hebe sobbed , choking with tears.

“ There , there…its alright…” Selina said , patting Hebe’s back.

“ He said I’m stupid…..”

“ You’re not….don’t worry , it’ll be alright…”

`

{ Next Morning }


“ Hebe , you sure you alright ? ”

“ Yeah Sel , I’m fine…”

“ Are you very sure ? ”

“ Yeah…” Hebe nodded , forcing out a little smile.

“ Okay then…See you later ! ” Selina smiled.

Walking out of the house , Hebe smiled bitterly to herself while reminiscing about the past.

...


 { This part of the story will be from Hebe's POV }

“ Angie…you ok ? ” I asked with concern.

For the past few hours Angie had reached home , she had been sitting by the window side inside her room , not even moving an inch. I frowned to myself. What had happened ? Whatever that had happened , it definitely was very serious to make the very cheerful and energetic Angie become like this…

I looked back to Angie , concern all over my face.

She did not reply at all and just continued looking ahead.

What ?

I think I had better tell Sel about this….

“ Hold on Angie , I’ll be back…” I smiled a little and went out to call Sel.

Picking up the phone , I quickly dialed Sel’s number.

Ring..ring….

Can the phone ring any slower ?

Hurry up !

“ Hello ? ” Selina’s soft voice spoke.

“ Sel , come home quick ! Angie’s behaving very strangely ! She hasn’t spoken a word since she came home just now ! ”

“ What ? Okay , I’ll be home as soon as possible.”

“ Ok , bye ! See you later , I’ll go back to her right now ! ” I replied , putting down the phone.

' Hmm, might as well get a drink and something to eat for Angie. ' I thought.

After I got the food and drinks ready, I walked towards Angie's room.

A few steps away from Angie’s room , I spoke.

“ Angie , I’m back ! I just called Sel and I got you something to eat and dr….Angie ?? Angie ??! ”

Angie was no where to be found !

And in place of where she sat was a letter…

I walked over and picked it up.

Opening it carefully , I slowly read each of the words.

“ Dear Hebe and Selina , the two of you must be wondering why have I left…or where have I left to. Actually , a few weeks ago..i realized , I realized that….Calvin had actually been two timing me , but I felt that it was ok , that perhaphs he was only doing it in a moment of folly , or so . Thus , I closed one eye and continued being the happy me. But today…he broke up with me…he said that he had never loved me and he had always loved Rainie. If he had said it was because I was too ugly , or perhaphs I was too stupid , I wouldn’t have minded. Because I would have persuaded myself , saying that I had picked the wrong guy and that this guy I had picked was so bad and then I would have started scolding him , or kicking his . Hahaha.. But then , I have picked a devoted guy. Even after Rainie broke up with him for 1 year , his heart is still with her and that proves that I have picked a right guy and I will let go of him. But.. ”

At this part of the letter , tears was already streaming down my cheeks…

“ …even so , my heart still hurts…and so , I have decided to leave Taiwan for a period of time. How long ? I don’t know. Maybe two months , three months ? Or perhaphs even a year or two ? Or maybe I wouldn’t be back at all. I really don’t know , all I know is , I’ll be back when my heart is healed. But rest assured , the two of you will forever be my best friends. Love , Angie.”

...


“ Angie…I…I found a horrible boyfriend , who two timed me but then…he isn’t a devoted guy of any sort so…”

Hebe paused a little , before continuing.

“ I will kick his ! Hehh. And I believe you will be back , Angie !” She said chuckling a little , before continuing to walk.

Stopping in front of a café , Hebe took in a few deep breaths before entering it.

...

“ Morning Boss ! ” Hebe smiled as she entered the café.

“ Whats with that smile ? Why are you still standing here ? GET IN AND DO YOUR WORK ! ” A short stubby man shouted.

“ Yes Boss..” Hebe frowned and walked into the kitchen.

Soon, a man walked in. His skin was fair and he had the looks of a superstar. He took a seat and signaled for the boss.

The boss walked over with a smile, “ Welcome to our humble shop, sir. What would you like ? Feel free to order. Hebe ! Get your over here and take his order ! ”

The man flinched upon hearing the harsh tone of the short man in front of him.Soon, Hebe came up to him with a smile.

“ What would you like to order, Sir ? ”

“ Um..One piece of black forest cake and a cup of green tea, please.”

“ Ok, I’ll be back in a moment.” She replied.

The short stubby man glared at Hebe and pushed her away before smiling at his customer.

Approximately five minutes later, Hebe came back.

“ Walk faster ! What are your legs made of ? Sticks ? ” The stubby man shouted, “ Sorry sir, she’s a little dense…”

“ Sorry Boss..” Hebe said as she quickened her speed.

However, before she could reach the table, she tripped and fell. Everything that she was holding fell to the ground with her and the teacup she had held on to was smashed into pieces.

“ What on earth were you doing just now ?! Do you know how expensive this cup is ?!” The short stubby man shouted , pointing at the broken cup on the floor.

“ Sorry.” Hebe muttered.

“ SORRY ?! SORRY ?! DO YOU THINK A SORRY CAN HELP ?! I SPENT A FEW HUNDRED DOLLARS ON THIS SET OF TEACUPS AND YOU BREAK THEM AND THINK YOU CAN ESCAPE WITH A SORRY ?!!!” The man hollered , louder than the first time.

“ Sorry.” She repeated again , tears threatening to fall out from her chocolate brown orbs.

“ SORRY ?? SORRY ?? WHAT ARE YOU ?! A PARROT ?! I DIDN’T KNOW I HIRED A PARROT ! GET LOST ! YOU’RE FIRED ! "

Tears streamed down her cheeks.

The customer went up , seeing the situation.

“ Sir , no matter what she did , she does not deserve this kind of scolding from you.” He said , in a serious tone and grabbing Hebe’s hands , he walked out of the small café together with her.

`

Read & Comment  :)