`Realisation

My Two Guardian Angels & One Guardian Devil

"Uh…Ah Bu…”

“ Hmmm?” Arron asked with concern.

“ Is there…anything you want to tell me ? ” Hebe whispered.

“ Uh…Bebe..I’ve…li-”

‘如果有一天我回到从前…’ Hebe’s phone rang.

“ Hold on Bu,” Hebe said as she answered her phone, “ Hello ? What ?! I’ll be there right now ! ”

“ Bebe…actually, what I wanted to say was-”

“ Sorry Bu, I’ve got to go now, Angie’s back ! Tell me some other time, ok ! ” Hebe gave Arron an apologetic look before running off.

“ Woah…”

“ Oh god….”

“ What ? What is it ? ”

“ You look awesome, Angie ! ” Hebe exclaimed.

“ Yeah ! Ohmygod, Angie ! You’ve GOT to teach me ! ” Selina squealed.

“ Eh..I didn’t do much. Just lost a little weight, grown a little taller, learnt how to put make up, changed my name and…yeah, I guess that’s it.” Angela smiled.

“ But your fashion style…” Selina trailed off.

“ They used to be like…oversized t-shirts and jeans…or long skirts and ugly blouses…” Hebe continued.

“ Now their…beautiful dresses, nice skirts and tops….” Selina ended.

“ Angie you rock ! ” The two of them exclaimed.

Angela giggled and they went into a group hug.

`

“ Haiz…When I finally had the courage to confess..” Arron sighed, “ Its okay. As long as she’s happy.”

He smiled.

“ Hmm...wonder what Hebe’s doing now….” Danson glanced at his watch.

It was an hour and a quarter past lunch hour and Hebe was no where in sight.

Danson gave a slight frown but continued waiting.

`

“ Angie? ”

“ Hm ? ”

“ Not that we’re not happy you’re back and all…”

“ But the two of you are wondering why I suddenly came back.” Angela replied.

“ Woah. Did you learn mindreading powers too ?” Hebe asked, stunned.

“ Nah, I just learned to be smarter.” Angela smiled.

“ What happened ? ” Selina asked.

“ That bastard Calvin. I used to be such a fool. I met Rainie in the streets when I was in Japan. She told me she was Calvin’s first love, yes. But he was the one who broke up with her. He played her and he lied to her that he had a first love that he couldn’t forget.”

“ Bastard !” Hebe shouted.

“ tard !” Selina screamed.

“ So now I’m back to pay him back in his own coin. Let him have a taste of his own medicine.” Angela smirked.

“ We support you , Angie !” Hebe and Selina shouted in unison.

‘但请你不要太快揭开还沉默的情话 先让我多著急一下再终於等到解答 太容易的爱故事就不耐人回味啦…’ Hebe’s phone vibrated.

‘ You have 3 voice messages. ’
“ Hebe, I’m at XXX Restaurant now. Waiting for you. Danson here by the way.”

Hebe’s eyes widened and she pressed the next button.

“ Hebe, its been half an hour now..just wondering...but will you still be coming ? I’ll still be waiting here for you. ”

Hebe pressed next once more.

“ Hebe, its been one and a quarter hour past lunch hour now. I think I need to return to the shop now. I’ll be waiting for you at the shop and if you’d like to, we could have dinner together.”

Hebe’s mouth hung open.

“ OH ! GOTTA GO ! I’LL BE BACK LATER !” And she dashed out of the house.

“ Oh my god ! Danson ! I’m so sorry ! ” Hebe exclaimed as she ran into the shop.

Danson was standing with his back facing her.

“ Humph. I waited there like a fool.”

“ I’m really sorry ! I went out to meet a friend ! And my other friend came back after so long ! ”

“ I was nearly rushed out of the restaurant for not paying for anything but a glass of water.”

“ I’m really really really sorry ! ”

“ No need to talk anymore. You’re fired.”

“ I…I understand. Its my fault afterall…but…lets still go for dinner together…I mean if you still…take me as a friend…”

A laugh escaped from Danson’s mouth and he turned around grinning the widest grin Hebe had ever seen.

“ You…You fooled me ! ” Hebe exclaimed and smacked Danson on the shoulder.

“ Ouch !” Danson pouted, “ Do you really want to be fired ?”

He joked.

“ No Sir ! Sorry Sir !” Hebe said and gave Danson a salute.

“ Good girl.” Danson said and patted Hebe on the head.

Hebe giggled.

“ So…..dinner’s still on tonight ? ” Hebe asked.

“ Sure….” Danson replied.

“ Your treat ! ” They said at the same time and laughed.

...

“ Ok fine. Dinner’s MY treat. ” Hebe pouted, “After all, it is my fault for standing you up…”

“ And making me look like a fool ! ” Danson added in.

“ Fine…I get the point!”

“ I want abalone and shark fin’s and bird nest !” Danson exclaimed.

“ What ? Do you want to eat out of my pocket till I’m broke?” Hebe pouted again.

“ Fine…I’ll pay then ! ”

“ Yay ! Danson rocks ! ” Hebe chanted.

“ I sure do ! But I’ll be the one eating the abalone ! You ? I’ll ask them to serve you a plate of vegetables if I’m feeling good ! ” Danson said and ran off.

“ Why you… !! ” Hebe chased after Danson with her fist high in the air.

“ Sel, Angie ! I’m home ! ”

“ Hebs ! Guess what ? Angie met that bastard Calvin, he couldn’t even recognize her and he was totally smitten with her ! ” Selina squealed.

“Really ? Cool ! Guess what ? I just went to dinner with Danson.” Hebe smiled.

“ Oh really ? That’s great ! You have a crush on him, don’t you ? ” Selina asked.

Just then, Angela walked in.

“ What ?! Hebe has a crush ? ”

“ Yeah ! ”

“ Ohmygod ! Tell us about it, Hebs ! ”

“ No wait girls….” Hebe started off.

“ Eh ? ”

“ I don’t know…earlier today, I made a fool of myself with Danson. Then I called Ah Bu..and when we went there….I was really upset and he hugged me and said he’d be there for me forever…and when I looked up…the look in his eyes was one that I’ve never seen before…..” Hebe continued.

“ One filled with love ?” Angela asked.

“ I think so…but I don’t know…I treat him as I brother…but yet. After today, I’m not sure what I feel towards him anymore…”

“ I told you so…” Selina sang.

“ Sel, Angie ! Help me ! How do I know about my feelings towards him ? ”

Hebe looked at Angela.

“ Don’t look at me ,Hebs. I’d love to help but you know I don’t have much experience..”

Hebe turned to Selina.

“ Well…all I can say is…you think back yourself and see if you will accept him..”

Hebe lay on her bed.

Memories of her and Arron surfaced in her mind.

-
“ Bubu ! I’ve got back my report book!” Little Hebe shouted.

“ How was it ? I’ve got mine back too ! Aced all the subjects !” Little Arron smiled.

Little Hebe pouted, tears gathering in her eyes.

“ Good for you ! I’ve flunked all the subjects !”

Little Arron’s smile vanished. He grabbed Little Hebe’s hand and led her to sit beside him.

Little Hebe lay her head on Little Arron’s shoulder’s and sobbed.

Little Arron patted Little Hebe on the head.

“ Don’t worry, I’ll help you.” He said and wiped the tears off her eyes, “ You’ll ace all the next time for sure ! ”

-

“ Bebe ! ” Arron called.

“ Hmm ?”

“ Guess what I’ve got for you….”

“ Eh…”

“ Hmm ? ”

“ I don’t know..” Hebe said.

Just then, Arron took out a toy bunny from his back.

Hebe smiled and took the toy bunny.

“ Even though your mother doesn’t let you keep a real one, you can have this one !” Arron smiled.

“ Thanks Ah bu ! ”

“ Anything for you. ”

-

“ Ah Bu ! ” Hebe ran over to Arron.

“ Yeah Bebe ? ” Arron asked.

“ I’m so sad !”

“ Why ? ”

“Show said I’m ugly today ! And he broke up with me ! ”

“ Aww.. that’s not true..don’t believe him ! You’re forever the prettiest to me.” Arron smiled and gave Hebe a hug.

Hebe smiled and said, “ Thanks Ah Bu ! You’re the best ! ”

-

Hebe smiled.

Maybe Arron really did love her.

Maybe the love had always been there…

Maybe she never noticed.

Hebe picked up her phone.

And maybe , she should do something about it now that she had noticed that he was always there.

`

 

Read & Comment  :D