`Confusion

My Two Guardian Angels & One Guardian Devil

 

`

Hebe slowly walked down the steps. She looked at the breakfast table. Cornflakes, waffles and strawberries with a glass of orange juice. The strawberries and waffles were perfectly cut into miniature heart shapes too.

‘He must have put a lot of effort into this..’ She thought.

“Hebe, you’re down.” Danson smiled as he looked at Hebe and pulled out a chair for her, “Hope you like what I’ve prepared for us.”

“O-of course I do..”

Danson chuckled, “That’s great. Is orange juice alright, because if it’s not I have other drinks too. Like green tea, apple jui-“

“U-uh..S-sorry Danson but I have to go.” Hebe interrupted Danson and she quickly ran towards the door, opened it and left.

“Hebe..”

Hebe ran out of the house, but she didn’t stop running after she left. She just kept running and running. Her feet were bare, she had forgotten completely about her shoes, but that was the least of her worries.

‘Hebe Tian Fu Zhen! Do you see how nice Danson is to you? How could you use him for revenge?’

Guilt. She felt as if she was being engulfed in waves of guilt, and she was drowning.

She came to a halt and screamed. She screamed with all her might, like she had never screamed before. It wasn’t that fact that it was broad daylight and that she might be scolded by others didn’t cross her mind, it did but she couldn’t be bothered, because she had been holding in way to much.

“What’s wrong sweetie?” She heard a whisper behind her.

Startled, she turned and came face to face with him, “It’s you.” She mouthed, before her face scrunched into one full of fury and swiftly raised her hand to slap him.

He caught her hand and winked, “Yeap, it’s me alright. Did you miss me?”

“You devil! You’re the cause of all of this! Let go of me, you bastard!”

“Bastard?” He raised an eyebrow and chuckled, “That’s what you saw about me now. But soon..soon, you’ll love me.”

“Love you? Never!” Hebe screamed, “Now let go of me!”

“You will.” He grinned, before he let go of her hand and walked off.

“You jerk! You bastard! It’s your entire fault!” Hebe shouted for as many times as she could before she finally gave in and squatted down, letting her tears flow.

`

“ Oh..I see. So that’s what happened?” Jiro raised his eyebrows, “Don’t worry xue mei, I’m sure Hebe will be fine.” He smiled and patted Selina on the head.

Selina blushed.

Jiro looked at her and gave a chuckle. Selina looked down, “X-xue zhang, why are you laughing?”

Jiro bent closer to her and pointed out at the window. Selina looked out of the window, there was nothing outside. Puzzled she turned back, only to have her cheek poked by Jiro’s finger.

“There’s nothing outside..” She pouted.

Jiro laughed, “There isn’t anything outside, but there’s someone with tomato cheeks over here.”

`

Calvin wrapped his arms around Angela and watched her as her chest heaved up and down. She looked like such an angel, his angel. In fact, he was actually still digesting what had happened over this period of time.

Angie. Angela. Was Angie really dead?

Angela turned over and looked up at Calvin, “What are you looking at?” She said as she stretched.

“Looking at my angel.” Calvin smiled.

Angela chuckled and turned around, facing the other side.

‘Now what do I do?’ She thought.

`

Another super short update, but my brain really isn't working well right now. Comments? <3