`Worries

My Two Guardian Angels & One Guardian Devil

`

“ Arron…I think you should head home to sleep. Danson already went home to take a nap. I trust Hebe will be back in one piece..” Selina said.

“ No, I don’t want to leave. I’m not leaving till I see Bebe back in one piece.” Arron said, his head buried in his hands.

“ Yeah Arron, I think you should really at least take a rest.” Angela encouraged.

“ No. I’m not going to rest till I know Bebe is safe and sound..” Arron insisted.

“ But its been five hours since we…..” Selina drifted off, “ Came back from the….search. ”

“ Yeah. And we all got caught in the rain. Me and Sel have already took a bath but you…You’ll get sick this way. Its been five hours. We can go search again later…”

“ Exactly …Five hours. Who knows what could have happened to Bebe ?Look. Maybe you two should go get a rest. I’ll just wait here just in case Bebe comes back. ”

“ Bubu ! ”

“ Bebe ? ” Arron said as he turned around.

“ Bubu ! I’m back ! ” Hebe said as she ran to Arron and hugged him.

“ What happened ? I was so worried ! ” He said as he hugged her back.

“ I..got caught by some men…” Hebe started off.

“ What ?! Are you alright ? Did they do anything to you ? ”

“ They…they me….” Hebe said as tears came out of her eyes.

“ No..no…Bebe ! ” Arron said as he sat up.

“ Bubu ! You’re awake ! ” Hebe said as she hugged him.

“ Bebe ? ” Arron asked as he looked at Hebe.

“ Hmm ? ”

“ What…what happened ? Are you alright ? Were you ?! ”

“ Choy ! I didn’t get ok ! I got captured by some men but I got saved in the end. Are you ok ? ” Hebe asked, smiling.

“ Of course I’m fine. Whats wrong with me ? ” Arron said.

“ You fainted when I came back..” Hebe said as she touched Arron on the forehead, “ You’re having a fever. I heard from Angie and Sel that you got caught in the rain while looking for me…Even then you insisted on waiting for me to come back before you’d go dry yourself..”

“ Bebe..” Arron said while staring into Hebe’s eyes.

“ AhBu…” Hebe pouted before hugging him, “ Silly Ahbu ! ”

Arron chuckled.

“ What are you laughing at ? You must always take care of yourself ! You can’t get sick because of me ! I’ll be really sad if you do…” Hebe mumbled.

Arron hugged her tighter as he felt his chest get wet.

“ Silly Bebe,” Arron said as Hebe looked up at him, “ If I don’t get sick because of you who else could I get sick for ? ”

Hebe looked at Arron, “ Ah Bu….”

Arron used his thumb to wipe off Hebe’s tears. Then, he gave her a kiss on the forehead.

“ I love you. ”

Hebe took Arron by the neck and planted her lips on his.

“ I love you too. ”

`

Angela thought back to five hours ago as she sat on her bed.

“ Hebe ? ” Calvin asked.

“ Yes. Don’t give me that look and act like you’ve never seen her before. ” Angela said, annoyed.

“ As in Hebe Tian ? ” Calvin asked once more.

“ Yes ! Who else ! Ugh. ”

“ Angie ? ” Calvin called.

“ Yes ?! ” Angela shouted before realizing, “ Oops.”

“ You’re Angie ? ” Calvin asked.

“ No…Uh…Yes. But so what ? You’ve been playing me right from the start ! I’ve met Rainie and she’s told me everything. Even if I played you, its because you owed me ! ” Angela shouted.

“ Yes…I’ve cheated on you…but…Was all this a set up ? Loving me ? Me being your trial boyfriend ? ” Calvin asked.

“ Yes. But remember Calvin Chen. You started this from the day you broke up with me.”

At that moment, a look of hurt flashed by Calvin’s eyes.

“ But…I’ve loved you. Right from the moment I laid my eyes on you once more.”

“ …..Just answer me one thing. Did you love me when I was Angie or Angela ? ”

Calvin looked at the ground, “….Angela. ”

“ Should I tell him the truth ? Should I tell all of them the truth ? ” Angela asked herself.

`

‘拆开了爱情的保鲜 赏味期限是没上线 凭我感觉自由来挑选…’

“ Hello ? ”

“ Yo Selina ! Jiro here. ”

“ Oh…Jiro…Sorry for just now…” Selina said, giving a sheepish grin as she said so.

“ Its ok…You wouldn’t have known that we were just acting ! ” Jiro laughed.

Selina smiled and thought back to earlier on.

“ Let go of me ! ” A girl screamed.

Selina turned her head and saw a guy and a girl.

“ Come on baby, I won’t harm you…” The guy smiled and held her by the waist.

‘ Hebe ? ’ Selina thought and walked up to the guy and punched him.

“ Ouch. Whats wrong with you lady ?! ” The guy turned around, shouting.

“ …Jiro ? ”

“ Selina ? ”

“ Uh…wh..what are you doing ? ” Selina asked.

Just then, the girl who screamed turned around, “ Uhm, excuse me Miss. We are acting here..Do you mind ? ”

“ Oh its ok, Jolin. I know her. ” Jiro said.

Selina gave a sheepish grin, “ Sorry…”

“ Its okay. We’re just rehearsing for an act. Anyways, its been a long time Junior ! ” Jiro smiled.

“ Heh…yeah.”

“ Uhm, exchange numbers ? ”

“ Sure ! ” Selina smiled.

“ Hello ? Selina ? ”

“ Oh…Yeah. Sorry, I’m here. ” Selina replied.

“ I’ve got to go now..say..wanna go out some day ? You and me ? ”

“ Uhm, ok…” Selina said blushing, “ Byebye Jiro ! See you ! ”

Selina smiled.

Jiro was Selina’s senior by two years in school. They had a lot of fun together and Selina even had a crush on Jiro. Four years ago, three days before Selina decided to confess to Jiro, Jiro told her that he’d have to go abroad to study.

Now he’s back once more.

Is this the work of fate ?

“ Genie ! Over here ! ” Danson waved.

“ Hi Danson…what is it ? ” Genie asked, smiling.

“ Uhm, thanks for helping me find Hebe just now. My friends just called to say she’s back. ”

“ Aww, that’s really nice. Anyways, you’re welcome. Not that I had helped much anyways ! ” Genie smiled more.

“ Well, you’re really nice so I was wondering if….”

“ We could be friends ? ”

“ Yeah ! That’s what I was wanting to say ! But don’t mistaken ! I’m not chasing you or anything..I’m not that kind of guy…” Danson said.

“ Don’t worry ! I know you’re a nice guy and you have a girl you like ! I heard what you said just now ! Anyways, friends for sure ! ”

“ Friends for sure.” Danson smiled.

“ Bubu…” Hebe said as she pushed Arron slightly.

“ Hmm ?” Arron said, opening his eyes.

Hebe touched Arron’s forehead, “ Hmm..better. Come on now and try the food I cooked for you ! ”

“ Huh…” Arron pouted, “ Can I not ? ”

“ Hey hey hey. What does that mean now ? Is my food that bad ? ” Hebe pouted.

“ Can I not answer that ? ” Arron joked.

“ No !! You must answer ! ”

“ Can I lie then ? ”

“ Arron Yan Ya Lun ! What is the meaning of this ? I spend so much time cooking this dinner for you and you say this kind of things ?! ” Hebe said, turning to the other side.

“ Aiyee, Bebe. What I meant was…Can I lie that your food is bad to joke with you ? ” Arron explained, turning Hebe in such a way that she faced him.

But when he turned her around, he saw that she was crying.

“ Bebe ? ” He asked, “ Don’t cry…Silly Bebe ! I was only joking…”

He said as he kissed her.

“ Silly Ah Bu,” Hebe said as she giggled, “ Can’t you tell I’m acting ? ”

“ Aiyeeyee ! When did my Bebe become such a good actress ? ”

“ Pft, I was always this way ! It was born in me ! ” Hebe said, her chin up.

“ Oh really now ? Let me see if she was born with the ability to withstand my tickles ! ” He said as he hugged her , pulled her onto the bed and started tickling her.

`