`Kidnapped

My Two Guardian Angels & One Guardian Devil

`

“ Morning Danson ! ” Hebe smiled as she entered the restaurant.

“ Morning ! You look real happy today Hebe ! ” Danson said looking at the ring on Hebe’s finger, “ Did anything else happen ? ”

“ Yeah ! Ohmygod. How did you know ? You’re so smart ! Oh wait. Can you read my mind ? ”

“ Uhm. Its called look at your hand….” Danson rolled his eyes.

“ Oh right. ” Hebe gave a sheepish grin, “ So anyways, Bubu brought me to the amusement park and then….”

“ Uh.. Hebe. I’m kinda busy now…Tell me some other time ok…”

“ Ok…I’ll go do my work then…” Hebe said smiling.

“ Ok…” Danson said as he walked off with his head down.

`

“ Wow…” Angela said.

“ Uh..Can you not look ? ” Calvin said, hiding behind the wall.

“ You look awesome in the pink hair band, boots and shirt ! ” Angela grinned, “ You totally look like a girl ! ”

“ Uh…Angela ? ” Calvin called.

“ Yeah ? ” Angela said, still grinning.

“ Could I take off the hair band and boots ? ”

“ Hmm…Okay fine. But only on one condition ! ”

“ What ? I’ll do anything ! ”

“ Really ? ” Angela smiled.

“ Yup ! I said it. ” Calvin said.

...

“ Oh I just had to open my big mouth and say it…” Calvin sighed.

The two of them were in a manicure shop. Calvin was doing his nails and Angela was doing hers. Calvin’s nails were pink in colored, filled with glitters and stickers of cats, dogs and hearts.

“ Aww..isn’t that nice ? ” Angela asked.

“ No…”

“ Trial boyfriend ~ ” Angela sang.

“ Oh yes. Its just lovely ! ” He said with much fake enthusiasm.

Angela patted him on a head, “ Now that’s a good boy ! ”

“ So..this is all right ? ”

“ Uh..not really…”

After their nails were done, Calvin found himself in a make up centre.

“ Well. That’s not that bad. Males can have make up too. ” He smiled, “ I’m going to ask the make up artist to do my make up like Arron Kwok’s ! ”

“ Eh…I’m afraid that not going to happen, sweetie…” Angela started off.

“ Why not ? ” Calvin pouted.

“ Because your make up artist is me. And I’ve decided to use the theme as Girl Power ! I’m going to tattoo a fairy princess on your face ! And use light pink for your lipstick ! ”

“ What ?! ” Calvin screamed in a high pitched voice.

“ Trial boyfriend ~~ ” Angela sang once more.

Calvin pouted and went into the make up room.

`

“ Excuse me Miss. Would you like to take one ? ” Hebe smiled.

The lady took one and smiled before walking off.

“ Thank you. ”

‘ Oh yes. Finally ! I’ve given all the flyers already ! ” Hebe cheered in her heart.

Suddenly, a van stopped in the middle of nowhere and a few men came out of it, grabbed Hebe and placed her in the van.

“ What ? Help ! Somebody ! Help ! ” Hebe screamed.

But it was too late, she was thrown into the van.

“ Let go of me ! ” Hebe struggled.

She looked around. It was all dark. Suddenly, the door of the van opened and the men from just now brought her out.

“ Let go of me ! What do you want ? ”

“ What do we want ? Why, you’ve offended our master the other day…”

“ Offended ? ” Hebe said as she thought back.

“ Excuse me Sir, would you like one ? ” Hebe smiled.

“ No. ” The man said and walked off.

“ Sir, please take one. The food here is really nice ! ” Hebe ran after the man.

It had been an hour and a half since Hebe stood there handing out flyers and she hadn’t even gave half the stack.

‘ Obviously Danson won’t be so mean to blame me but I’ll feel really sorry if I can’t even give half the stack. He’s already so nice to let me leave early. I must get this man to take one. ’ Hebe thought.

“ I said no ! ” The man said and pushed Hebe’s hand away.

“ Could it be him ? ” Hebe thought.

“ Whatever it is. You’re a pretty little chick. ” The first man said, Hebe’s cheek, “ I think we can have a jolly fun time with you…”

“ I want to go first ! ” The second man exclaimed.

“ No, me ! ” A third shouted.

“ I say we all settle this with a drink. ” A voice said.

Hebe turned around and saw the guy she met at the amusement park the previous day.

`

“ Boss ! Boss ! ”

“ What is it, Linda ? ” Danson asked.

“ Hebe’s in trouble ! ”

“ What ?! ”

“ I saw a few men capturing her into a van ! ” Linda exclaimed.

“ What ?! Tell me all about it ! ” Danson shouted with a worried expression.

“ Hello ? Oh hey Danson. Whats up ? ” Selina asked in a sleepy tone.

She had just woken up.

“ Hebe’s in trouble ! ”

“ Oh really ? Did she fall down again or did she burn the kitchen while cooking ? ” Selina asked indifferently.

“ She got kidnapped ! ” Danson shouted.

“ Oh…So she got kidnapped……WHAT ?! HEBE GOT KIDNAPPED ?! ” Selina screamed.

“ Hello ? Arron ?! ” Selina screamed into the phone.

“ Uh…hi…who is this ? ”

“ Its me, Selina ! Hebe’s in trouble ! ”

“ What ?! ”

`

“ You…” Hebe said looking at him.

“ Yup. Its me. Told you I’d see you a third time.” The guy smirked.

Hebe scowled, “ You fiend ! I thought you were a nice person ! Let me go !”

“ Oh I will sweetheart…We all will…after we play a little game with you..”

“ Oh you wouldn’t…..help !! ” Hebe screamed.

The first guy his tongue, “ Oh scream all you want babe, no one is going to hear you.”

The second guy walked closer, “ Yeah Cutie, If you’re a good girl later, I’ll let you go…For now..lets go into the room…..”

“ Nah-uh. She’s mine ! ” The third guy said walking closer to Hebe.

“ Wh..what do yo..you wa..want ? ” Hebe said backing off.

`

Comment ? :D