` First Date

My Two Guardian Angels & One Guardian Devil

`
“ Sel ! Angie ! I’m home ! ” Hebe chirped.

“ Hebs ! ” Selina and Angela screamed.

“ Did you go out with Arron ? ” Selina asked.

“ Eh…” Hebe nodded.

“ So, what happened ? ” Angela asked, pouncing on Hebe.

“ Nothing much…” Hebe blushed and turned away.

“ Oh look ! Someone’s blushing….” Selina teased.

“ No ! Who..Who’s blushing ? ” Hebe stuttered.

“ And now that someone is stuttering ! ” Angela teased along.

“ Uh huh ! ”

“ What ? N…no…”

“ You’d better spill !”

“ What ? Spill what ?! ” Hebe played dumb.

“ Spill before we punish you ! ”

“ And what will the punishment be ? ” Hebe asked.

“ Don’t ask the obvious…” The two girls said as they wriggled their fingers.

“ Ah !! ” And Hebe ran up to her room.

“ Phew. ” Hebe said as she close the door and sat on her bed.

With a smile, she thought back to what happened earlier on…

The two of them stayed in that position for quite awhile till Arron stood up.

“ Uh…Sorry Bebe. I didn’t mean to, I’ll get going…” Arron said and ran out of the theatre.

“ Ah Bu ! ” Hebe screamed and ran after Arron.

“ Arron Yan Ya Lun ! ”

Arron turned back.

“ I know you like me ok ! Will you just admit it already ?! ”

Arron looked like he was taken aback.

“ You…you know ? ”

“ Yes. And I think I feel the same thing ! Well, I actually don’t know if I do but I know I want to try and make this work ! That’s why I asked you out, that’s why I did all those things ! I feel like a wanton girl right now because I don’t even know if you really feel that way ! ” Hebe screamed.

“ I…I….”

“ You see ?! You won’t even admit it ! I don’t even know why I tried to make this work. I finally get what a fool I am…..You probably don’t even like me..And you probably wouldn’t feel that you couldn’t live without me in your life anyways….You don’t want me at all !” Hebe turned around and walked off.

“ Bebe wait ! ” Arron ran up to her and hugged her from the back, “ But I don’t like you. ”

Hebe turned around and looked at Arron in shock.

“ I don’t like you Bebe. I love you. And I don’t feel that I couldn’t live without you in my life. Because if you weren’t in my life anymore, I wouldn’t be able to feel. Because I’d be dead. And you’re right you know. I don’t want you. Because I need you ! You’re everything to me Bebe. And I hope you know that. ” Arron confessed and hugged Hebe.

“ Bubu….” Hebe felt tears welling up.

She was really touched.

“ Be my girlfriend ? ” Arron asked.

“ Mmm….I don’t know….” Hebe started off, “ I guess I’ll be your girlfriend only if….”

Hebe was obviously playing a joke on Arron.

But the fact that tears already were on her cheeks gave it away.

“ If I hug you , kiss you and love you everyday ! And yes, I’ll agree ! So do you say yes ? ”

“ Yes ! ” Hebe screamed and Arron swept her feet off the ground and twirled her in circles.

Today was a sweet sweet day for Hebe.

And it would stay in her memory for the rest of her life.

But the problem is, would this relationship work out ?

`

“ Morning ! ”

“ Morning Hebs….” Selina and Angela eyed Hebe.

“ What ? I’m not telling anything ! ” Hebe insisted.

“ You don’t have to…” Selina stated.

“ I don’t ? ”

“ Yup….you just need to peer out doorhole.” Angela said.

“ Eh ? Whats up, you guys ? ”

“ Look out of the doorhole. And we are girls ! You can be the boy ! But oh wait. You can’t when Mr.Right is already knocking at the door ! ”

Hebe’s eyes widened.

Knock Knock.

Selina and Angela laughed.

“ Go open the door for you Mr.Right ! ”

Hebe went and opened the door.

“ Morning Bu…”

“ Eh…Cute outfit Bebe ! ” Arron grinned.

Hebe looked down at herself in her…power puff girls pajamas.

And what was heard next was a shrill scream that could even destroy the universe.

“ Its ok Bebe ! I’ve seen you in your power puff pjs since forever ! ”

“ Nooo ! ” And she ran to her room.

While Hebe was gone, Selina went over to Arron while Angela was bathing.

“ So..Arron. Its been ages since I saw you.” She started the conversation.

“ Um..Its only been a few years…the last time you saw me was..” Arron trailed off.

“ When we last moved house. ” Selina said.

“ Oh yes. I went to help Hebe out with the moving of her furniture.” Arron replied most poilitely.

“Yeah yeah. Anyways, you’d better treat Hebe nicely.”

“ Please, you don’t have to tell me that. I love her more than I love myself ! ”

“ That’s nice to hear. And if you are lying at all, I will upload the picture of you stark on the net ! ”

“ Since when did you have my picture ? But anyways, I can swear upon my life that will never happen.”

“ I could get that by…using photoshop ! And then I’ll give you a body of an ape ! Oh god. Heb’s as slow as always.”

“ Oh well. That will never happen ! And that’s my Bebe ! ” Arron smiled.

“ AhBu ! ” Hebe came down the staircase in what Arron thought was the most beautiful outfit ever.

Well, it may not have been the most beautiful outfit.

But, to Arron, whatever outfit Hebe wore was the most beautiful one.

And whatever outfit she wore, she’d look the most beautiful in.

“ Go on a date today ! I’ve told Danson you’re taking the day off ! ” Selina exclaimed and winked at Hebe.

Hebe blushed, “ Thanks Sel ! ”

`
“ So…where should we go ? ” Hebe started off.

“ Anywhere you want to go. ” Arron smiled.

“ Aww, Bubu…You always go wherever I want to go. Now I want to go wherever you want to go ! ”

“ Um…lets go to the mall ? ”

“ Okay ! ” Hebe smiled.

The two of them reached the mall in half an hours time and Arron dragged Hebe to the arcade.

“ Lets take some neoprints ! ” Arron suggested.

“ Aww. Its like you can read my mind ! ” Hebe giggled.

“ That’s because you always want to take neoprints when we come to the arcade, Bebe ! ” Arron laughed.

Hebe hit Arron on the shoulder.

“ Can’t you just act like we have chemisty ? ” Hebe pouted.

“ Fine fine. ” Arron said, “ Wow ! I know ! What chemistry we have ! ” He said with much enthusiasm.

“ Good boy ! ” Hebe laughed and patted Arron on his head, “ Come on ! Lets go in ! ”

The two of them went in and took many cute neoprints.

The first one was Hebe punching Arron on the head and Arron hiding in fright.

The second one was of Arron chasing after Hebe to kiss her and Hebe running off.

The third one was of Arron tucking Hebe’s head under his arm and Hebe with a painful expression on her face.

The fourth one was of Hebe biting Arron’s arm and Arron bending down to bite her head.

The fifth one was of the two of them hugging towards the left.

The sixth one was of Arron and Hebe facing each other in a sweet manner.

The seventh one was Hebe and Arron joining hands to form a heart.

The eighth one was of Hebe and Arron kissing.

The ninth one was of Arron carrying Hebe bridal style.

The tenth one was Hebe piggybacking Arron and Hebe pouting while Arron’s playing with her hair.

“ Oh my god ! This one is so cute ! You look so cute when you’re afraid ! ” Hebe exclaimed messing Arron’s hair up.

“ This is even cuter ! Look at you pouting ! Aww…” Arron said and pinched Hebe on the cheeks.

“ Ouch ! ” Hebe pouted, “ I want ice cream ! ”

“ Eh…” Arron said before taking the ice cream decoration and putting it on Hebe’s mouth in the neoprint.

“ Cheater bug ! I want real one ! ” Hebe pouted before giggling and placing the decoration onto of Arron’s head.

“ Bebe ! You are so mean ! ” Arron pouted, “ Fine ! Two can play the game ! ” He said as he took the pen and scratched Hebe’s face off.

“ Why you ! ” Hebe said and erased off the pen marks.

“ You started it ! ” Arron said, erasing the poop above his head.

“ Nah uh ! You started it ! ” Hebe argued, “ Hmm…I think I’ll leave the ice cream here. Looks cute ! ” Hebe giggled.

“ You..” Arron started off, “ Are so cute ! ” He said as he brought Hebe close to him for a hug.

Hebe giggled.

“ Because I'm yours ! ”

Arron smiled.

`

 

Read and comment (:

Hope you like it  ;D

Comments appreciated  ^^