`Mysteries

My Two Guardian Angels & One Guardian Devil

 

`

 

Hebe chased after Arron.

 

“ Arron Yan Ya Lun, stay right there ! ” Hebe shouted.

 

Arron stopped and turned around, looking at Hebe with the coldest look ever.

 

Hebe had never seen Arron that way before.

 

“ What ? ” Arron asked.

 

“ Didn’t you see that ? There are two guys chasing me now and..” Hebe started off but got interrupted by Arron instead.

 

“ Congratulations then. ” Arron said

 

Hebe slapped Arron.

 

A look of shock flashed across Arron’s eyes for a second.

 

“ What was that for ? ”

 

“ Those two guys are chasing me now ! But from the start till the end, the one I love is still you ! Can you stop being so childish and forgive me ! ”

 

“ If you loved me, you would have pushed off that guy at the mall yesterday.”

 

“ He forced himself on me and I was shocked ! ” Hebe explained.

 

“ That’s what you say now.”

 

“ Arron Yan ! Are you stupid or blind ? Ever since the day we started dating, the day you got sick for me, the day we shared our first kiss and the day you gave me my first ring I’ve loved you ! Can’t you tell ? And can’t you also tell that the whole thing that day at the mall was a set up ? ” Hebe cried.

 

“ Whatever. ” Arron said as he walked away.

 

Hebe looked at Arron’s backview as he walked off and she cried even harder.

 

A hand tapped her on the shoulder from behind.

 

Hebe turned around and hugged the person.

 

“ Its okay..Don’t cry…”

 

“ Why.. won’t.. h..he… for..forgive me.. ? ” Hebe asked in between sobs.

 

“ That’s okay..You still have me..” The guy cooed.

 

The two of them stood there till Hebe had calmed down and when Hebe looked at the guy, “ Devil ? ”

 

Devil nodded, “ Its me..I’m sorry Hebe. I wouldn’t have done that if I knew it would’ve brought you pain…”

 

“ Its..okay…I guess you just..um…had a screw lose before you did that…” Hebe said smiling a little, “ Or maybe you were..playing a joke ? I think it’ll be fine if you just…help me get back with..Arron.”

 

“ I won’t.” Devil said.

 

Hebe looked at Devil in shock.

 

“ Why ? ”

 

“ Because I wasn’t joking. I really like you and want you to be my girlfriend.”

 

“ But you said you wouldn’t have done so if..” Hebe said but she got interrupted by Devil.

 

“ If I knew it wouldn’ve brought you pain. I wouldn’t have done what I did, yes. I would have gone by fair competition and let you know me better.”

 

“ Devil..” Hebe started off.

 

“ Don’t call me Devil anymore. Lets start over. I’m Mike He.” Mike said with a smile as he held his hand out.

 

Hebe slowly put her hand over.

 

Mike grabbed her hand , pulled her closer to him and he planted a kiss on her cheeks.

 

Hebe pushed him off and kicked him in the leg.

 

“ I think Devil is a better name for you ! To think I thought you were actually nice ! Ugh ! ” Hebe said as she ran off.

 

 

“ Hebe ! You’re back home early today ! ” Selina smiled.

 

“ Welcome back Hebs ! You still haven’t told us why you got so drunk yesterday..” Angela started off.

 

“ Bubu broke up with me..”

 

“ He what ?! ” Selina screamed, “ How dare he ?! ”

 

“ He did…? ” Angela muttered.

 

“ Its okay Sel, Angie…I’m a little tired..I’ll go to my room..”

 

`

 

Angela went into her room, picked up her cell phone and dialed some numbers.


“ Hello ? ”

 

“ Hello, Ge ? ”

 

“ Xiao Han ? ”

 

“ Yeah, its me ! I’m back ! ”

 

“ You’re back from studying abroad ! That’s great ! ”

 

“ Yeah and I have something to tell you..Can I go home and talk to you ? ”

 

“ Sure ! ”

 

 

Angela walked up to a house and opened the door.

 

“ Ge ! I’m back home ! ”

 

“ Angela ? ”

 

“ Ge ! I’m Xiao Han ! ” Angela said as she hugged…..Arron.

 

“ Xiao Han…Wait. Aren’t you Angela ? ” Arron said as he pushed Angela away.

 

Angela pouted, “ Ge ! That’s my English name lah ! Can’t you remember your own sister ? ”

 

“ But..but..You know Hebe and Selina..I never knew you knew them…”

 

Angela looked down for a moment and sighed, “ Don’t talk about it first…Why did you break up with Hebe ? ”

 

Arron sighed and said, “ Listen up Xiao Han. I’ll tell you and only you because you’re my only sister. Promise you won’t tell anyone or I won’t take you as my sister anymore.”

 

Angela nodded and Arron whispered the whole thing to her.

 

At the end of it all Angela hugged Arron, “ Don’t worry ge, I won’t tell anyone. Especially Hebe.”

 

 

Arron nodded, “ Thanks Mei.”

 

Didn’t Angie go abroad to escape the harsh reality ?

 

Angela went there for studies…

 

Angie never knew Arron, did she ?

 

Angela is Arron’s younger sister Xiao Han ?

 

Then where is Angie now ?

 

What is Angela’s motive for posing as Angie ?

 

Are Angie and Angela the same person?

 

 

“ Mor..morning Danson.” Hebe smiled a little.

 

“ Morning Hebe.” Danson smiled, “ So…”

 

“ I’ll..uh..go give out flyers ! ” Hebe said.

 

“ Hebe ! ”

 

“ Uh..yes Danson ? ”

 

“ You don’t have to avoid me..Just say yes or no….” Danson said, looking rather hurt.

 

“ Uhmm..” Hebe started off.

 

‘ I guess I could use him to spite that stupid Arron Yan ! So mean of him to be that way to me…Sorry Danson..’ Hebe thought.

 

“ I guess we could try it out ? ” Hebe said.

 

Danson smiled and hugged Hebe.

 

“ Yay ! Hebe Tian is my girlfriend !” Danson shouted and everyone in the restaurant clapped hands.

 

Hebe gave a sheepish smile.

 

And out of the restaurant stood two people, standing at different areas looking at the same thing.

 

Danson and Hebe.

 

 

`

 

Okay ! I updated again ! So now Hebe and Danson are dating ! But Hebe is only using Danson…Or will she fall in love with him in the process ? Whats up with Arron’s change of attitude ? Who is Angela actually and is she Angie ? If she’s not, where’s the real Angie ? Will Mike manage to get Hebe ? Will Bebu get back together instead or will Danson and Hebe get together ? Who will Hebe be with in the end ? What will happen next ? Comment to find out ! :D