`Revenge?

My Two Guardian Angels & One Guardian Devil

 

`

 

“ Hebe..I never expected to say yes to me…this..this is a dream come true…” Danson smiled while holding Hebe’s hand.

 

Hebe squirmed a little, “ Yeah..”

 

‘ Hebe Tian, you’re so bad. Danson really likes you and yet you only agreed to be his girlfriend.

 

“ Aren’t you happy ? ” Danson asked.

 

Hebe forced a smile, “ Yeah.”

 

`

 

“ Hello ? Calvin ? Angela here. If you want to know if we can be together, meet me at where we first met.”

 

 

 

“ So, where do you want to go now Hebe ? ”

 

“ I don’t know…”

 

Danson grabbed Hebe’s hands.

 

“ Hebe. Tell me the truth. Do you really accept me ? ”

 

“ Danson I…”

 

Hebe looked at Danson.

 

“ Hebe…”

 

Hebe looked pass Danson and saw Arron with..another girl ?

 

“ I really do. ” Hebe said and closed her eyes as she kissed Danson on the lips.

 

Danson smiled, “ That’s enough. ”

 

Hebe looked at Arron and the girl.

 

‘ That really is enough. I accepted him only because I didn’t want to lose a friend. Now this ? This is really enough. If all he wants is to be friends, I will be his friend. ’

 

Hebe smiled, “ Oh ! There’s Ah Bu ! Lets go over and say hi. ”

 

“ But Hebe…”

 

“ Don’t worry. I’m over him. He’s my past and you’re my present.”

 

What about her future ?

 

 

“ Ah Bu ! ” Hebe shouted.

 

Arron looked up, “ Oh Hebe.”

 

“ Whats wrong ? Not calling me Bebe ? ” Hebe said and glared at the girl beside Arron.

 

Arron looked down.

 

“ Well Ah Bu. I’m here to tell you a good news. ” Hebe smirked and held up her and Danson’s intertwined hands, “ I’m with Danson now. ”

 

Arron continued looking down, “ Well congratulations. ”

 

“ And by the way, maybe you were right. Maybe I never really did love you.” Hebe said as she turned around and left with Danson.

 

“ Heb..Were you being a little too harsh ? ”

 

Hebe turned to Danson and smiled, “ Of course not. I thought it over carefully. Shouldn’t mislead him right ? Its better if its clear and we’re back to friends. ”

 

Danson thought for a while before nodding, “ You’ve got a point there. ”

 

‘ Have I really ? Do I really feel what I told Ah Bu ? If I do, then why is my heart hurting like this ? ’

 

 

Arron fell to his knees.

 

“ Sir, are you okay ? ” The girl beside Arron asked.

 

“ Y..yeah…”

 

“ Okay..then uhm..will you give me the money you promised ? ”


Arron took put some money from his pocket and placed in on the girl’s hand.

 

“ Okay, I guess I’ll get going then. Thanks for the money ! ” The girl said as she walked off and Arron fainted onto the floor.

 

 

“ Okay Hebe. Don’t care about him. You need revenge now. ”

 

`

 

“ Angie…” Calvin said and grabbed Angela’s hands.

 

“ Don’t call me that. ”

 

“ I’m sorry, I know I did you wrong Angie…” Calvin said, looking apologetic.

 

“ Stop calling me that ! I’m not Angie ! ”

 

Calvin’s eyes widened.

 

“ I’m not Angie okay ! Angie is already dead ! I’m just Yan Xiao Han Angela ok ?! ”

“ Wh..what..? H..how did she die ? Did you kill her…? ” Calvin asked.

 

Angela slowly walked over to Calvin.

 

`

 

“ Oh are you okay ? ”

 

Arron opened his eyes.

 

“ Oh you’re awake now. ”

 

The girl from just now was in front of him.

 

“ Eh…? What happened Bebe ? ”

 

“ I’m not Bebe….”

 

“ Oh stop lying. Anyways, I have to go.” Arron said as he stood up and walked.

 

“ Eh ! Stop there ! ”

 

Arron turned around, “ What is it now ? ”

 

“ I’m Rainie. ”

 

“ Oh yeah ? Your face is Hebe’s , stop lying. I have no time to play, we already broke up lets go.”


“ I’m not Hebe okay ! Look closely ! ” Rainie said and walked up to Arron.

 

Arron looked into Rainie’s eyes.

 

“ You’re right. I must be mistaken. ” He said before he fainted again.

 

“ Wait ! Not again ! ” Rainie whined.

 

`

 

“ Don’t tell anyone okay…”

 

Calvin nodded, a smile at the corner of his lips, “ Kissie first ? ”

 

Angela planted a kiss on his lips, “ Remember ! Don’t tell anyone ! ”

 

“ I will, Sweetie ! ” Calvin winked before leaving.

 

`

 

“ That Arron Yan. To think I even thought of giving him a chance. I went back only to find…” Hebe grumbled as she thought back.

 

 

“ Okay Hebe. Don’t care about him. You need revenge now.” The devil in Hebe’s head told her.

 

“ Wait what are you doing ? This is so not you ! Don’t think about revenge ! Its not even Ah Bu’s fault ! ” The angel persuaded.

 

“ Okay can you stop it guys ?! Both of you have a point so I’ll go check on that…idiot and see if he deserves revenge , okay ?! ” Hebe said hitting her head and at that moment it felt like those two imaginary creatures were nodding their heads.

 


“ Okay Hebe Tian. You just need to…” Hebe said as she reached and saw Arron lying on the floor, “ Ohmygod. Ah Bu ! ” She said as she ran to him.

 

She carried him and placed his head on her lap, “ Ah Bu ! Wake up ! Yan Ya Lun ! You can’t leave me ! ” She cried.

 

“ Now what ?! Okay..calm down Hebe Tian. Calm down. No ! Wake up ! ” She said shaking Arron, “Wait..” She said and put her finger near his nostrils.

 

She gave a sigh of relief.

 

“ Phew…He’s breathing…Whats wrong with him…? Wait don’t care about him first.” Hebe pouted and hit Arron on the nose lightly, “ You arh. Should I save you ? You treat me so bad.”

 

She felt his chest stop heaving for a moment.

 


“ Ohmygod. Why you stop moving ! Move ! Move chest muscles ! Move to show me he’s alive ! ” Hebe screamed.

 

A person walked by and gave Hebe a weird stare.

 

“ I’m playing a game with my boyfriend. Cannot is it ? ” Hebe lied.

 

The person walked away.

 

“ Wei ! Wake up lah ! Move ! Okay..do I have to say it ? Okay. I forgive you ! I love you Arron Yan ! ” Hebe said as she hit Arron’s chest and sobbed.

 

Just then, she felt it moving.

 

She immediately sat up and wiped her tears away with a smile.

 

“ You wait here okay ? I go and get you some water. ” Then she skipped off to buy a drink.

 


When she came back, she saw  the back view of Arron and a girl and his hand was over her shoulder.

 

What she missed out was that Arron’s hand was more like dangling rather than over the girl’s shoulder.

 

`

Comments please :D