`Sick

My Two Guardian Angels & One Guardian Devil

`

“ Morning Danson ! ” Hebe smiled, skipping into the shop.

“ Huh ? Uh..Morning Hebe. ” Danson muttered and looked away from Hebe.

“ Aww, whats wrong ? Are you sick ? ” Hebe asked with concern, went over to Danson and placed her hand on his forehead, “ Hmm. Its kinda warm… ”

“ Uhm…no…I’m uh.. fine. ” Danson said and took Hebe’s hand off his forehead.

Obviously, that was the wrong step to take because the moment he touched Hebe’s hand, he felt the ‘electric shock ’ go through him. And of course his reflex was to let go.

“ Are you sure ? Your forehead is really warm. How about I send you home for a rest ? ” Hebe asked.

“ No, its ok… I’m fine…really. ” Danson insisted, “ Don’t care about me. I’m really fine. ”

“ How can I not care about you ? ” Hebe asked.

Danson’s eyes widened.

“ You’re my friend and my boss ! I would be a crazy evil monkey to not care about you ! Come on, lets go ! ” Hebe said and grabbed Danson’s hand.

A look of disappointment flashed across Danson’s eyes but then he smiled and followed along.

‘ At least she cares… ’

“ Oh yeah, I forgot to ask. Where’s your house ? ”

“ Oh it’s the one just ahea…” Danson said before he lost conscious.

“ Danson ! Danson ! Wake up ! ”

Danson opened his eyes and looked around.

“ Where am I ? ”

“ Oh thank god you’re awake ! I was beginning to think you would never wake up ! Its been hours since you fainted ! ”

“ Fainted ? ” Danson frowned, he certainly didn’t recall anything about fainting.

“ Yes ! You fainted halfway on the road to your house and I carried you all the way back ! Boy, you’re heavy ! And I placed you in…I think this is your room ? And when I touched your forehead, Baam ! It was burning ! ”

“ Hebe…” Danson started.

“ Wait. Let me talk ! Then you kept shivering and I had to go round looking for blankets and medicine ! Well, I found the blankets but not the medicine ! But I found it in the end and gave it to you. But still, you were cold so I had to keep you warm by…” Hebe stopped, “ By hugging you. And I really hope you don’t mind. Don’t worry there was a pillow between us and. You didn’t lose your chastity ! ” Hebe laughed.

“ You..hugged…me ? ”

“ Yes, but only to keep you warm. Don’t worry ! I have no other motives ! I have a boyfriend I love a lot so I will not do anything to you ! ” Hebe explained.

“ Oh. ”

“ Well…I think I’ll stay here to take care of you. If you’re ok with it. You don’t seem to be in the pink of health..” Hebe started off.

“ Anything is fine..” Danson said but secretly in his heart, he hoped that Hebe would stay longer.

“ I’ll stay then. Hold on, I’ll give a call to my boyfriend and tell him I’m staying over to take care of you ! ” Hebe smiled and walked out.

As she walked out, he could hear her talk, “ Hello ? Bubu ? I’ve got to stay over and take care of a friend tonight..He’s sick. Yeah ok. I’ll take care of myself. Aww, are you jealous ? Oh of course ! I just knew you are ever so generous, Don’t worry. You know I love you the most ! Muacks ! Bye ! ”

“ Danson ! I’ll go out and cook lunch for you ok. I’ll be cooking fish porridge with scallops ! ”

“ Ok..thanks…I’ll sleep for now. ” Danson said and lay back down.

`

“ That movie was awesome ! ” Angela smiled.

“ Yeah, it was wasn’t it. ” Calvin said, staring at Angela.

“ The female lead was so pretty ! ” Angela praised.

“ Not as pretty as you…” Calvin smiled.

“ Aww. You’re so sweet. ” Angela said and kissed Calvin on the cheek.

Calvin stood shocked for a moment then smiled, “ Does this mean ? ”

“ Yes. It means that you’ve been accepted into my lists of trial boyfriends. ” Angela smiled.

“ What ?! Trial boyfriends ?! ”

“ Yes. Trial boyfriends. ” Angela repeated, “ Well. Many boys have gone after me and only some have been accepted into this list. Requirements are, they have to love me a lot and I have to like them a little or maybe more than a little. Basically, you fit this requirement. You love me and I like you. However, you’re a little short of being my boyfriend. To be my boyfriend, you have to pass a few tests. And passing these tests are simple, all you have to do is. Oblige, oblige and oblige. ” Angela ended off.

“ Oblige, oblige and oblige ? ” Calvin asked.

“ Yup. You have a trial period of one month. If you really love me, you’ll pass the test and after that, it’ll be my turn to oblige. If not, you can leave now. ” Angela said.

“ I…I really love you ! ” Calvin said.

“ Ok then, trial period starts from tomorrow ! ” Angela finished and walked off.

“ Why do I feel like I just signed myself up for a job ? ” Calvin asked himself before walking off.

Angela stood behind watching, ‘Well. If you’ve signed up for a job you at least have chance. But in this case, you’re dead meat.’

`

“ Danson ! Wake up ! ” Hebe called, shaking Danson.

“ Eh…five minutes more…” Danson begged.

“ No ! Wake up now ! Its like 8pm now ! ” Hebe screamed.

“ What ?! ” Danson shouted and shot up, “ Its 8pm now ?! But when I went to sleep it was 3pm ! ”

“ Um..I cooked the porridge for you and you didn’t wake up, most likely because of the medicine you took previously. ” Hebe said before touching Danson’s forehead, “ Ok, you seem better now, though its still quite warm. Anyways. Because you didn’t wake up just now to eat the porridge, you must now ! Whether you take it as dinner or lunch ! ”

“ Fine…” Danson said and went out.

“ Ohmygod. This is really good ! Hebe, you’re awesome.”

“ Um..I’m not all that…” Hebe said as she gave a sheepish smile.

“ Aww, its ok. You don’t need to be modest. Trust me. I am the owner of a café and what I say is good. Its good. And so when I say you’re awesome, you’re awesome. ”

“ No seriously. I’m not all that.” Hebe said.

“ Seriously, just admit it ! Do you want to make a sick man , more sick ? ”

“ Really ! This is takeaway ! ” Hebe screamed.

“ But you said you cooked it…”

“ Well..I did cook a bowl…” Hebe said as she thought to a few hours back.

“ Ok. Done. Now to leave it to boil ! ” Hebe said as she walked to the sofa and sat down.

Moments later she fell asleep.

By the time she woke up.

“ Oh my god ! Why has my scallop porridge become black sesame porridge ?! ”

“ And then I went to get takeaway…And then you know the rest.” Hebe admitted, her head bent low, " So..I'm not really all that awesome. I'm just a clumsy bad cook. "

“ Aww. At least its really nice of you to cook for me. Is there any more of your black sesame porridge left ? ” Danson joked.

“ Well…yeah. ” Hebe smiled.

“ Come on and get me a bowl then ! I wanna try Miss Hebe’s cooking ! ”

“ Sure thing ! Just don’t blame me if you die ! ” Hebe laughed as she walked to the kitchen.

‘ As long as you cook it, I like it. ’

`

 

Read and comment if you like  ^^