`Revenge

My Two Guardian Angels & One Guardian Devil

 

`

 

“ So how was he ? ”

 

“ Fine..Quite cute, but no where as hot as you.” Rainie grinned.

 

“ Shut up. I won’t like you and I never will.”

 

“ Like I said before, I’ll say again. Want me to give up ? In your next life ! ”

 

 

“ I’m here to get this clear Ah Bu. I’ve followed Angie. And I want to know why you’re here.”

 

“ Be..Bebe ? What are you doing here ? ” Arron said as he appeared behind Hebe, “ Wait. Are you..? ”

 

“ Yes ? Uh…I mean what.”


“ Lets go in before we talk okay ? ” Arron said as he opened the door to his room.

 

Hebe stepped in and Arron went in and sat on his bed.

 

“ Okay. So…what are you here for ? ” he asked.

 

“ Um..I’m here to get this whole thing clear. I followed Angie and…I came here. Now, I just want to know why you’re in this hospital.”

 

Arron looked flustered for a moment but then covered it up, “ Uh. Cataract surgery. ”

 

Hebe walked over to Arron and held his hand, looking concerned.

 

“ Ah Bu…is anything wrong ? You can tell me…Is that what tore us apart ? ” She said, smiling.

 

Arron looked down at Hebe’s hand for a moment and he reached out to…..

 

Take it away.

 

His eyebrows were knitted into one as he said, “ No..What tore us apart was how you two timed. Kissing another guy, what were you thinking ? ”

 

Hebe glared at him but then smiled after awhile.

 

“ I already told you. I was taken aback by his sudden movement. Lets not digress, back on track now. Are you having any problems ? Is that what made you break up with me ? ”

 

“ No. I broke up with you because you kissed another man.”

 

“ I told you. I didn’t kiss him and he kissed me ! Are you having any problems or not ?! ” Hebe shouted.

 

“ No. How many more times do you want me to say it.” Arron coldly replied.

 

Tears then came out of Hebe’s eyes.

 

She walked up to him and hugged him, “ Ah Bu ! Just tell me what problems you have that made you break up with me…Do you have a terminal disease or something ? Don’t worry, we could go through this together ! ”

 

“ D..don’t cry…”

 

“ So you still care for me ? ” Hebe asked, looking into Arron’s eyes and smiling.

 

Arron got caught in her gaze but then pushed her off after awhile, “ I care for you, Hebe. But as a friend okay. I don’t think we could be together again after what you did to me.”

 

Hebe’s smile soon turned into a frown and she took the flower vase from the nearby table and threw it onto the ground.

 

“ Arron Yan Ya Lun ! I’ve been giving you chances all the while ! And now you’ve broke my last straw ! Tell me. Why did you insist on us breaking up ?! ”

 

“ I told you. You kissed another man.” Arron said, his head bowed down.

 

“ Now you’ve even broke our friendship ! Do you seriously think I’ve seen nothing when I followed Angie ?! ”

 

 

“ Whatever ! Can the two of you get out now ?! ” Hebe screamed.

 

Selina and Angela left the room.

 

Hebe got out of the bed and went to the toilet to wash her face.

 

As she looked at herself in the mirror, she saw how angry her face looked.

 

“ Was I too harsh just now ? ” Hebe asked herself, “ I guess I was..better go down to apologise.”

Hebe put on some clothes and went down.

 

She saw Angela whispering over the phone.

 

“ Hm..why is Angie acting so suspiciously ? I’ll follow her and see what she’s up to…” Hebe said as she followed Angela.

 

 

‘ A hospital ? What is she doing here ? Don’t tell me she’s sick. Oh no, I even scolded her just now ! ’

 

“ May I know where Room 22A is , Miss ? ” Angela smiled.

 

“ Oh just go straight, turn left then turn right. Third room from the left.” The nurse smiled.

 

Angela smiled and said a thanks before following the directions given by the nurse.

 

Hebe followed Angela till she entered a room. She peered into the room and she saw Angela and Arron.

 

She frowned inwardly but went on watching.

 

Angela looked at Arron and said something Hebe couldn’t hear, with a worried look on her face.

 

‘ Why are you here Sweetie ? I was worried to bits ! ’

 

Arron smiled and replied Angela.

 

‘ Probably saying something like. Aww, I wanted to tell you but then I didn’t want you to worry ! ’

 

Angela pouted.

 

‘ Why didn’t you tell me ? I’ll be even more worried when you don’t tell me ! ’

 

Arron hit her on the head and said something while smiling.

 

‘ Silly Angie ! Okay, okay. I’ll tell you next time okay ? ’

 

Angela smiled before having a look of worry once more.

 

‘ So ? Why are you in here again ? Tell me ! ’

 

Arron had a nothing-much-on look as he said something, which Hebe still couldn’t hear.

 

‘ Nothing much. I came in cause I missed you too much ? ’

 

Must I add that she was trying her best to hear, and get her imagination out of her head ?

 

Angela started using many exaggerated movements and Hebe, instead of smiling as she would have if Angela had done so on normal days glared at her.

 

‘ Oh ! Stop joking ! Do you know how worried I’ve been since I found out you’re in the hospital ! I’m going to be so worried these few days ! To the extent of not being able to eat or sleep well and now Hebe will find out about our relationship and we’ll both be dead ! Now tell me what to do ? ’

 

Arron sighed.

 

‘ Don’t be so dramatic dear. If you continue I won’t give you a kiss every night…’

 

Angela grinned and gave Arron a stern look.

 

‘ You’re saying that if I stop you’d give me a kiss every night ? Wait. I wouldn’t want you to kiss me either ! You’ll pass the virus to me. You better get well soon. So you can kiss me ! ’

 

Arron laughed.

 

‘ I’ll kiss you even if I’m sick ! ’

 

‘ And get me sick ? ’ Angela pouted, ‘ You dare ? ’

 

‘ No, no…whatever you say. ’ Arron said and Hebe could see he was trying hard not to laugh.

 

‘ Good. Now that’s my good Bubu bear. ’ Angela smiled proudly.

 

‘ Oh, its time to kiss me ! ’

 

‘ What ? No ! ’

 

‘ Heh..” Arron smiled sheepishly.

 

‘ Well, I have to get going now ! ’

 

‘ Aww…but why, Sweetie ? ’

 

Angela turned around, ‘ Sorry Bubu bear but I have to.’

‘ Fine…’

 

‘ Love you ! ’ And Angela left.

 

“ Ugh ! Idiotic ! Stop thinking about it ! Maybe your imaginations are not true ? ” Hebe told herself before leaving.

 

 

“ Wh..what did you se..see ? ” Arron stuttered.

 

“ She’s your girlfriend isn’t she ? You were the one who two timed me first isn’t it ? And then when you saw that Devil kissing me you decided to just take it as it was and use it as an excuse to break up with me ? ”

 

Arron gave a sigh of relief before explaining, “ Look Bebe, ”

 

And he got interrupted.

 

“ Don’t bother explaining, Arron Yan ! I know what I’ve just said is the truth and you’ve got nothing to say now ! You know what ? I’ve ever thought about being friends with you again. I’ve even thought of forgiving you for being with that girl and getting back. I’ve ever wondered if you’ve had your own difficulties for having to break up with me ! But now I guess I’m wrong. And you know what ? I’m not going to take this lying down ! I will have my revenge, Arron Yan.” Hebe said bitterly, tears down her cheeks.

 

She took the glass cup on the table and threw it towards Arron.

 

Arron caught it.

 

“ Just you wait. ” She said as she left.

 

Arron stood there looking at Hebe’s backview.

 

After a while, Rainie came in.

 

“ Hi Cutie pie ! Missed me ? I missed you ! ” She chirped.

 

“ Shut up.” Arron said, and the glass cup in his hand shattered to pieces with a clench of his fist.

 

“ Oh god…”

 

`

 

Hey people ! I’ve updated again~ This took really long! Haha, actually I have a confession to make. :/ The truth is I typed this real long ago~ Just that it was stored in  my old problematic computer and I was just too lazy to take it out~ .___. Well there's one more chappie after this before I'll have to get back on my brains again! :/ Comment please? :333