`The Break Up

My Two Guardian Angels & One Guardian Devil

`

“ Arron Yan Ya Lun ! ”

 

Arron turned back.

 

“ I know you like me ok ! Will you just admit it already ?! ”

 

Arron looked like he was taken aback.

 

“ You…you know ? ”

 

“ Yes. And I think I feel the same thing ! Well, I actually don’t know if I do but I know I want to try and make this work ! That’s why I asked you out, that’s why I did all those things ! I feel like a wanton girl right now because I don’t even know if you really feel that way ! ” Hebe screamed.

 

 

“ So she really did mean it when she said she thinks she feels the same thing…Its actually not her fault…Maybe she never did love me ? Maybe she only pretended to love me because she didn’t want to hurt me ? Maybe she’s found the guy who can really give her happiness..” Arron muttered to himself.

 

“ Bubu ! I’ve been looking for you so long and I couldn’t find you ! And just now I even…even…nevermind..” Hebe pouted and hugged Arron.

“ Um..Bebe…” Arron said as he pushed Hebe away, “ I was thinking…Maybe we should break up…..”

 

Hebe was taken aback.

 

“ Huh…? But why..? ”

 

“ There’s no why. You’ve found the guy you love.” Arron said as he left.

 

“ But the one I love is you…” Hebe cried after Arron left.

 

`

“ So do you still love her ? ” Genie asked.

 

“ Of course I still do…But she already has someone whom loves her and she loves…I can’t just break them up, Can I now ? ” Danson sighed.

 

“ Aww..I’m sorry…But I’m really happy that you’ve told me all this despite only knowing me for a day…” Genie smiled.

 

Danson smiled back, “ That’s because I treat you as a friend…”

 

“ Anyhow, I’m really happy you treat me as your friend.”

 

Kissme now 拥抱你那一秒谢谢你让心在为你而跳我总算能够take me now 这次一定会抓牢勇敢的树... ’ Danson’s phone rang.

 

“ Hello ? ”

 

“ Ah Bu..Don’t leave me…”

 

“ Hebe ? Hebe ? Where are you ? ”

 

“ Ah Bu…”

 

“ Hebe ?! ”

 

“ Hello ? Um, your friend is quite drunk now…Could you come and pick her ? She’s at Starry Moon pub. ” 

 

“ Oh..okay..Thanks. I’ll be there in a  moment.” Danson said as he put down the phone, “ I got to go Genie, Hebe’s in trouble. ”

`

“ Hebe ? Hebe ? Are you okay ? ” Danson said as he shook Hebe.

 

Hebe hugged Danson, “ Ah Bu…”

 

Danson pushed Hebe off gently, “ Hebe, I’m not Arron..”

 

Hebe looked at Danson and smiled, “ Oh…Danson…You’re here ! Lets drink together..! ”

 

“ No, no…You’re drunk. Let me bring you home ! ”

 

“ No…I want to drink some more ! I don’t want to go home ! ”

 

“ Come on Hebe, lets get out of here first…” Danson said as he held Hebe and brought her out of the pub.

“ Here, sit in the car while I get you a warm drink..” Danson smiled at Hebe.

 

“ Danson…” Hebe said as she grabbed Danson’s hand, “ Don’t go…Ah Bu doesn’t want me anymore…He wants to break up with me….Don’t go….”

 

Danson stopped, “ I won’t go then…”

 

“ Good ! ” Hebe giggled.

 

“ Are you sure you don’t want me to get you a warm drink ? ” Danson asked.

 

Hebe hugged Danson, “ Why does he want to break up with me ? What did…what did I do wrong ? Why didn’t I just continue liking you in the past…” She cried.

 

Danson’s eyes widened, “ What did you say ? ”

 

“ Why didn’t I just continue liking you….why…” Hebe said as she fell asleep on Danson’s shoulders.

 

Danson smiled a little before sending Hebe home.

 

“ Morning Danson…Sorry for taking leave for so long..” Hebe said in the morning.


“ Its okay…Are you feeling better after last night ? ” Danson asked in concern.

 

“ Last night..? You were the one that sent me home ? ” Hebe asked.

 

Danson nodded.

 

“ Did I do anything…um…inappropriate ? ”

 

Danson smiled and shook his head.

 

Then, he walked over to Hebe and held her hands.

 

“ Hebe..you did something that gave me the courage to do this.”

 

Hebe’s eyes widened and she ran out of the restaurant.

“ Haiz…What happened between me and Danson last night..What did I do ? ”

 

“ You were drunk and you said some stuff to him..”

 

Hebe looked up and saw Devil.

 

“ Ugh. How would you know ? ”

 

“ How would I know ? Of course I’d know ! I was following you from the start ! ”

 

Hebe backed off.

 

“ You…maniac ! Are you a ert or something ? Quit following me !” Hebe said and walked off.

 

“ Never..Wonder why your boyfriend wanted to break up with you ? ” Devil asked.

 

Hebe stopped in her tracks and stared at Devil.

 

“ What did you do ? ”

 

“ Oh nothing…I just saw him from afar yesterday and decided to give him a nice surprise by planting one on you…. ” Devil smirked.

 

Hebe slapped Devil, “ What wrong with you ?! Are you out to ruin my life or what ?! ”

 

Devil grinned, “ Oh..I would never want to ruin your life..I just wanted to ruin his life…You should have seen the look on his face when he saw your reaction…”

 

“ What wrong with you ?! ” Hebe screamed.

 

“ Oh don’t be mistaken, I have nothing against that lover of yours…Other than the fact that I want to be your lover….” Devil smirked.

 

“ Ugh, I don’t want to see you !” Hebe said as she ran off and bumped into someone a few miles away.

 

“ Hebe…”

 

Hebe looked up.

 

“ Danson ? ”

 

Danson hugged Hebe.

 

“ Hebe…..I love you ! Will you  be my girlfriend ? ”

 

“ Danson..I…”

 

“ I know you’ve loved me before….”

 

“ I…” Hebe said as she backed off.

 

Devil went up to Hebe, “ Be my girlfriend, okay ? ”

 

Hebe glared at Devil, then looked at Danson.

 

“ Danson I…”

 

Devil looked at Hebe.

 

“ Don’t even think about it, you Devil.” She said to Devil.

 

Devil smirked, “ It doesn’t matter. You will think about it in time to come..” Devil said as he walked off.

 

“ Hebe…” Danson said, looking at Hebe, “ I’ve loved you for a long time now..But you had Arron then and…..I really couldn’t suppress my feelings any longer when I found out you did love me…Give me a chance..please ? ”

 

“ Danson..I…”

 

“ Its okay, I’ll give you time to think…” Danson said as he walked off rather dejectedly.

 

“ I….” Hebe saw Arron standing somewhere afar, “ Bubu ! ” She called.

 

Arron walked off without even looking at Hebe.

`

Whee ! We’ve reached the story ! Arron and Hebe broke up..Will they get back together ? Or will Hebe end up with someone else instead ? Will she just pick anyone now or explain to Arron ? What will happen next ? Well, I don’t know ! Read and comment to find out ! 

psps; Sorry for taking ages to update! ><