CHAPTER 2

You're My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cloudy and hazy morning, I pulled the blanket until cover my head. Today is Sunday, and I want enjoy this weekend with sleeping in my big and soft bed. I want to protest, I'm going on strike hunger and strike activity, I will just stay at my room. Who tell them always talk about the engagement and keep forcing me to do what they want-I’m sick of that.

It sound my door was knocked louder from outside. I keep my eyes closed and cover my ear firmly. Clak. The door open, it seems my mom has open it with spare key. I’m pretending sleep without any move so that mom will not disturb my sleep.  

A hands touch my foot and suddenly tickle me. “Hahaha… stop it! Hahaha….” Finally I wake up while laughing out loud. “오빠 (oppa, brother)?! You home?!” I said with disbelief look. He’s my brother Teddy Oppa.

“Hahaha…surprise! I want to surprise you hehe.” Said him while laughing and hug me so tight. It’s been a long time he didn’t come to Korea, he was study in London continue his Master study. How lucky Teddy Oppa come because I’m sure that he will on my side, I’m his lovely sister. So, I’m not alone anymore to protest about that engagement.

“Oppaaa…I missed you! Why you just come? Dad and mom are mean to me, am I their step daughter?” I said while showing my puppy eyes. BAM! Teddy Oppa hit my head. “Ouch…it hurts Oppa…” I pretend to cry, show up my tears but they didn’t come.

“You still like kid, they’re being like that doesn’t mean they’re mean, but the love you. So, don’t you ever say that you’re a step daughter!”

I looked at Teddy Oppa annoyed. “So, Oppa already know about this engagement?” Teddy Oppa nodded with doubt. “So, mom ask Oppa to come home just to persuade me? Like that?” I said.

“Umm…” Teddy Oppa quiet, what I thought is right. I lay myself to bed and back to cover up the whole of my body. I really disappoint, why all people around me not understand me.

“If Oppa come just want to persuade me, I will not following you. So, it’s better Oppa leave me alone!” I said louder with disappoint tone.

“Listen to me first, Bommie-ah…”

“아니오 (Anio, No)!! I don’t want to hear that anymore, enough is enough. I don’t want to be engage and this is the last I said that, never change!” I said louder.

Silent. I didn’t hear Teddy Oppa voice anymore, I hear his heavy sigh then his foot steep and the door closed. He’s already out off my room. Hahh…thanks God, ok now we get ready to run away.

I wake up immediately and run to the door, to lock on and I push the table to hold it. Then I go to washing my face immediately, after that I take my bag and put a few of clothes. Then i arrange my bed sheets and blankets to be used as rope, after that I bind to fence of porch room then slowly get down using the rope.

I check around , and I didn’t see no one there. I run immediately as I slink toward to the secret hole in the back garden. When I was a kid I always use that hole sneakily going outside if my mom can’t let me playing outside. But until now I still can use it.

After getting out, I immediately run to the road toward the bus stop, but suddenly I hit with a guy, my bag fell to the ground.

“YA, don’t you have eyes, huh?!” that guy mad at me and he’s Jiyong. I was dumbfounded, so he does.

“Ya, why you yell at me, you’re the first who hit me, LOOK my bag so dirty because of YOU!!” I said louder.

Jiyong suddenly show his weird smile, “You really a weird girl, are you want me to kiss you like yesterday, huh?!” he said and walking closer to me. I gulp so hard.

“W-what? A-are kidding me, let go of me, should to go…” I said nervously and take a step back away from him.

Jiyong still in my way and say a thing, “Come on, don be in a rush, what we do yesterday haven’t finished yet. Yesterday I just kiss you once, but why you run, haha…Are you afraid?” I clinched my hand and my teeth hold my anger. Because I’m too angry, I push him until he fell on the ground, he wake up and back to stop my way.

“YAA…you’re so annoying!!” BAM I hit his face with my bag, he moaned in pain while holding his face. I immediately rushed to his head, I pulled his hair tightly, I was really crazy mad.

“Arghhh…let go of me! Crazy girl!!” he said louder. His hand try to pull my hair, I tried to escape but it’s too late-he pulled my hair.

“Arghhh…” now it’s my turn screaming. Finally both of us pulling hair each other, push each other. Because of that so many people in this street watching them like a free show.

*****

We sit face to face with the police busy typing on the computer. Then he stop typing and looking at us alternately. This time we’re at the police station-because our fight this morning. I glanced at Jiyong, he was busy with his phone, Does he was telling her parents? Hhh, spoiled!  

“So, what is the reason of you’re fighting on the street. Should be one of you are cheating?” That police start asking the first question. I was dumbfounded, not understand with his question, Jiyong too.

“What do you mean, Sir?” ask me.

“Hahaha…young people now so innocent. You guys are dating, right? And you’re fighting because one of you’re cheating. Am I right?”

“뭐 (MWO, WHAT)!!!” we said together.

“No, we’re not a couple. It’s possible if I’m dating a crazy girl like her, hiiiih...” Jiyong said with a shudder.

“Ya, I don’t want to be your girlfriend too…a jerk who carelessly kissing a girl. You really wanna die, huh?!” I said while point my finger in front of his face.

Jiyong then rolled up his long sleeves to the elbow. “Oh…so you want to challenge me, alright…let’s we fight!” Me and him stand up and ready to fight but….

BAMM! “YA, eishh this kid…Now, get inside!” yelling that police. So, me and Jiyong get into the same cell. He was sitting and lean back on the wall, and me sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter