CHAPTER 13

You're My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yuck .. yuck ..." Bom spewing all her intestines contents that she had just a few minutes ago. The nausea continued to torment her mercilessly the past 3 weeks. Because of this she couldn’t eat at all, even if trying to put food then she would throw up. She also felt confused why be like that, she didn’t have history of chronic gastric disease, she also never too late to eat because she love to eat. It’s really weird.

Bom out of the bathroom with a stagger, when Jiyong came. One week ago Jiyong back to her apartment, but unfortunately Jiyong’s attitude change, he became cold. Even Jiyong never again eat a table with her. Bom had no problem with that, what important to her Jiyong's back, it makes her much better.

"You... You're home?" Bom greeted with muffled sound due to hold back the nausea that attacked her.

Regardless Bom, Jiyong straight into his room and heard he locked it. Only a thin smile on her lips and walked to the refrigerator drinking water.

Jiyong lay down on the bed, his hands used to prop his head, his eyes stared at the ceiling and took a deep breath. He even didn’t understand himself why he could be so rude and cold at Bom. But more strange is Bom, why she still care about him when he always being cold. Bom kept smiling even though sometimes he snapped at her. Looks like I'm already mean to her. I shouldn’t be like that. I have to apologize to her.

Jiyong then get up and get out of his room, he saw Bom sitting in the dining room while talking to someone on the phone.

"Ne, Oppa, tomorrow I will be waiting you in the park. Yeah, I also want to see you. Heol.. Haha ... yes!"

Jiyong just stood without approached Bom, he could guess who was talking to Bom, definitely is Kwon Seunghyun, his cousin brother. So, Jeni already closed with her. Good! he muttered to himself. But strange, there was a sudden tightness that rise to the surface of his heart. For a moment he was struck with the feeling that emerged was but a few seconds later he was able to overcome it. With slow steps he get closer to the table and sat down in front of Bom. Bom also glanced at Jiyong, her eyebrows raised but then she smiled without saying anything because she still received a call from Seunghyun.

“Are you hungry? Do you want me to cook something for you?” ask Bom after talk with Seunghyun.

“Yeah, I guess,” Jiyong answer short and flat.

Bom immediately got up from her seat to the kitchen table and deftly make some food that is not too difficult. Half an hour later, she finished cooking and serve it in front of Jiyong. Bom smiled softly as she plate at Jiyong.

"Thank you!" Jiyong said that then scoop out the rice and took some side dishes and put it to the plate. "You're not eating?" Jiyong asked on Bom is still just noticed, looking at him as she continued to smile.

"Erm ... I've eaten," said Bon grinned, "you should eat all of this, this recipe I had just learned on the TV, hehe ..."

“Hmm.. What do you intend to make me like a rabbit experiment?" Jiyong teased.

“Haha… I thought you were only the ideal person for my experiment." Bom sticks her tongue out as she stood back to take a glass in kitchen table to Jiyong. Then Jiyong smile. She still the same, ah .. you really stupid that you’re try to hate her and being cold to her.

"Emm .. Bom-ah, I ... really am sorry for my attitude lately to you. Really, I don’t mean to hate you, it's just that I'm too upset, I ..."

"It’s alright, don’t have to be discussed again, which important is that you're back to being my best friend," interrupted Bom.

“Ne…”

*****

“I’m home..” Jiyong exclaimed, taking off his shoes, tonight he came home early because he wanted to cook a special meal for Bom as an apology over his rude attitude and his coldness some time ago. "Bom-ah, where are you?" Jiyong call while putting the bag groceries on the kitchen counter.

 

Bom looked at the test pack who had she held with trembling hands. She doesn’t believe what she saw on the small objects, two red lines. Yes, two red lines, lines that indicate positive pregnant. The tears came out, immediately burst into tears. He squeezed a small object is then throw it to the floor. On the floor there are already some test packs strewn everywhere, and everything shows two red lines.

Bom's body slumped to the floor, leaning against the bathroom wall. She then banged her head against the wall. Now she understand why this one month she always felt dizzy and nauseous, she also missed period. She thought it was all a normal thing, but in fact ... she was pregnant.

Oh my God, what do I do? Do I have to tell Jiyong about this? But will Jiyong believe it? Bom covered her face with her hands, crying hard.

"Bom-ah, are you in there?" Jiyong's voice accompanied by soft knocking on the bathroom door. Bom panicked, wiped her tears and immediately picking test packs scattered on the floor. After making sure that no small objects on the floor, Bom immediately opened the door.

The bathroom door opened, Bom made ​​out with a smile as sweet as possible. "Jiyong, you're home? It's only 8 o'clock," said Bom pale and sweat rolling down her face. Her eyes look puffy from crying.

"I was asked to go home early because I wanted to cook a special meal for you, I want to have dinner with you," Jiyong replied brightly, "Anyway, What happened to you? Are you sick? Your face very pale." Jiyong seem concerned, he raised his hand to touch Bom’s forehead.

"Oh my God, you get fever!" Jiyong exclaimed in surprise, "Do we needs to go to the hospital?"

“No.. I’m fine, maybe just usual fever,” said Bom try to relax.

"I’ll carry you to your room," Jiyong hold Bom body went into her room. Bom directly lying on her bed. “I'll get a cold towel wait.."

Jiyong, if you know about my pregnancy ... what are you still going to be nice like this? You would hate me, right?

Not long Jiyong back carrying a medium sized aluminum basin of cold water for compress Bom. Then he was put a small towel on Bom’s forehead.

“Thank you! I was again trouble you," said Bom with tears in her eyes, "and ... sorry for your plan to make a special dinner for me was fail."

Jiyong smiled softly, "It's okay"

*****

"The age of your pregnancy it’s five weeks. Indeed in this pregnancy always feels nauseous and difficult to eat, but you should try to fight it. Due to the body and your baby needs nutrients and energy. I will give you some vitamins and prescription painkillers nausea and don’t forget to drink a special milk for extra nutrition of pregnant women." The doctor words keep echoing on her mind. She had just come out of a maternity clinic, she wants to make sure the truth of the test pack that she was tried yesterday. And the result was posi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter