CHAPTER 4

You're My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can’t sleep tonight, my mind drifted to imagine engagement tomorrow. Right now I just sit at a desk staring out the window, someone that I like for a long time always appears. Yes, I've someone that I love, that's what makes me not want this engagement to happen. Although I have not told her about my feelings, but if I was ready I would say. For now I have to set up a plan to mess up this engagement, I do not want to spend my life with a girl that I don’t love, it will surely suffer.

Nooo!! I hit my head against the desk. Frustration. I can’t imagine if I should live with a rud, cruel and spoiled girl like Park Bom. I’ll die young.

Kiko, wait me, if the time has come I’ll said to you. I’’ said that I love you!

*****

This time I’m in Gang Dong, place where’s Youngbae live. A half of run heading to her house a little bit tired because the street because the road to Youngbae house it’s uphill. Not along I reach Youngbae house, I push the door bell but no one answer from inside. I try for many times but still.

“Tsk, where is he? I’ve told him that I’ll come here, aigoo..,” I grumbled, kicking the gate of Youngbae house.

“Young Master!!!” someone called me from behind, I immediately turned back. Apparently there are four men wear black suit and wearing glasses while standing upright crossed his arms in front of their chest, they looked at me sharply.

“H-How do you know that I’m here?” I ask nervously. They are my father's bodygiard, looks from the badge attached to their coats. Two angel wings shaped badges that are characteristic of our family. Kwon family.

"We keep track of all of your friends Young Master, so that we can find you here, this is also the cooperation with Youngbae-ssi," said uncle Kyu, the head of the bodyguards at the same time my father confidant.

“뭐 (Mwo, what)? So, Youngbae get involved? Damn it..” I’m so mad then I turn back my body and hit Youngbae’s home gate.

“YA, DONG YOUNGBAE YOU TRAITOR!!! YOUR AREN’T FAITHFUL MY FRIENDS, I KNOW YOU'RE THERE, RIGHT? YOU JERK!! I yelled out loud. I was really upset.

“Young Master, you should get inside the car quickly and go to the engagement ceremony. The ceremony will begin soon your parent are waiting with anxiously now, "said Uncle Joon Kyu.

I was silent, still backs to the four bodyguards. After a few minutes of thinking, I finally decided to RUN.

“YA, Young Master don run!!!” shout four bodyguards as they chased me. I don’t care and even now I’m running hard. Actually I’m a runner, but I wasn’t expecting to run like this chase by someone, haha ...

Hosh..Hosh.. my breath felt tight, I stop for a while to catch my breath. Now I was in four landfills, here many big garbage can full of trash that smelled so sting that I really want to throw up.

“No, I don’t want to hide there. I should run from here, but where?” I’m panic looking around. They’re closer and I still not found a place to hide, I was desperate to finally get into the garbage can. I open the lid a little so i could see out there.

“Damn.. where’s he gone?” said one of the bodyguards annoying and the other said, “This is really serious, if we can’t find him, we could die.”

“Don’t just  complain, looking around here quick!” command  Uncle Joon Kyu.

“I hold my breath, this stingy makes me nausea and dizziness. Come on get away from here!

“How? You guys find him?” ask Uncle Joon Kyu to the bodyguards.

“No, it look like he’s not here,” said one of the bodyguards.

“Alright, let’s look another place!” said Uncle Joon Kyu. They also walked away from this place. I throw out a sigh of relief and get out of the garbage can. After make sure that they’re already go away from here, I ran to the highway and immediately stop the taxi, this time my destination was the airport. I will leave the country. With this way I can be free of this engagment. Hahaha ...

In the taxi I saw taxi drivers are constantly looking at me from the rearview mirror, he is holding his nose occasionally and a bit muttering. I feel weird with the driver's behavior, but I don’t care, what I care right now is run as far as possible.

Arrived at the airport and immediately queuing at the counter ticket purchase. But strangely the people in the queue hold their nose, and make a fuss about the smell. I'm just so confused and scratching my head, I don’t smell anything.

“Excuse me, Sir, can yu get out off the line for a while?” said the Airport officer approach me.

“W-what’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter