CHAPTER 10

You're My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been two weeks I was stay in Bom’s apartment, the longer it seems my view about her has changed. She turned out to be a good girl, though sometimes she’s annoying me and we fight a lot. Even small problems can make a huge fight for us. She also had kicked me out just because we are scrambling the TV channels. Tsk.

// FLASHBACK

"YA, why you change the channel? I'm watching football now!" I protested at the Bom who just came and directly change the TV channel.

"So, you start to against me?! Don’t you remember our deal, you want me to kicked you out of here?" she warned while her hands on her hips.

"Tsk, you're always threaten me, you think I'm afraid? Look, I'm not afraid of you. Here’s the remote!" I grab the TV remote from Bom hand and replace it with a line that I've been watching. But Bom took it back and we ended up scrambling the remote while grabbing hair each other.

BAMM! Bom closed the apartment door loudly, she just kicked me out. Again, I have banging on the door and pleading for apologize. Even I had to pretend chills because of cold then she opened the door and told me to get in. Hahh, fate as a homeless man was very painful.

// END OF FLASHBACK

"Jiyong-ah, have a breakfast quick or you’ll late!" Call Bom from the dining room.

“Yeah, a few minute, I’ve change my clothes!” I said. Now the situation was little changed. Bom doesn’t cook just for herself but also for me. She also often replace me washing the dishes if I don’t have a time. Soon I came out and immediately into the dining room for breakfast. Seemed Bom was there at the dinner table with a cheerful face. Erm, a little suspicious ... I think.

"Are you going home late tonight, Jiyong-ah?" she asked suddenly.

“No, I got home around eight. Why?” I ask suspicious.

“Emm…. I want to celebrate something with you,” she said with sparkling eyes.

“Okay, after work I’ll get home..”

*****

The sound of thunder thunderous to surprise me, I quickened my step getting to the bus stop. I had to go home before the rain fell, I also had an appointment with Bom to come home quickly. I wonder what she will be celebrated, as a friend I should keep the promise.

DIM DIM… the sound of the car horns from my back, I stopped my steps and looked back. The black car drive quietly behind me and stopped right next to me. I tried to see who was in the car but not visible. The person in that car rolled down the window car.

OH MY GOD..SHE’S…  I stared, horrified when i found out who is the owner of the black car, it’s KIKO.

“Kwon Jiyong? You really Kwon Jiyong, right?” she asked in a soft voice that always made ​​me hypnotized.

“Y-yes, it’s me Kwon Jiyong,” I replied nervously. Kiko came down from her car.

“Oh my goodness, it’s really you, Ji. I think I’ll never ever to see you again!” she said while shaking my arms.

“Hehe.. yeah, I think so. But, luckily we’re meet again,” I said bluntly.

“So, how about we talk while drinking coffee at our favorite cafe? Let's get inside my car! "She said as she pulled my arm. Without thinking, I immediately said yes, when I can talk with her, to be honest I miss her. It's really a miracle. Thanks God!

We arrived at our favorite cafe, since senior high school we used to come here, we always do the work group while enjoying a cup of coffee milk. Kiko really loves coffee milk and I always order whatever Kiko like.

"I really didn’t expect to see you, Ji. It's like a dream," she said.

“Me too, how are you?”

“I’m fine, and you?”

“Me too. You’re more pretty, Kiko!” praised me. Indeed, she looks more beautiful, ahh ... really pretty. Kiko blushing.

“Hmm, So, did you really go to Singapore?" she asked as she took her coffee cup and sip slowly.

I’m quiet for a while and then follow her sipping my coffee. I put back the cup, and then answer her question, "Yes, I got to Singapore, I was lucky, my uncle there accepted me very well."

Kiko nods. Hmm… I was forced to tell lies to her, I don’t want to look pathetic in front of her. I'm afraid instead she doesn’t like me.

“Emm… do you know that Park Bom-ssi are not going to but she was back to her home?”

I’m pretending to surprised. “Really?”

“Yes she’s. She returns the check I gave her a few hours after you went from my house. She also told me not to go anywhere, she prefers her home," said Kiko length. Actually I already know about Bom, she had talked about that to me before.

“Hmm… so she’s like that? Bad girl!" I pretended to grumble.

"You don’t blame her, maybe she can’t go alone, she’s a woman. Yesterday, I also had to worry about her, I'm afraid if something happened to her. Crime is everywhere," she said with a smile, as if she not tired of doing it, so pretty.

Have a good talk with Kiko right now, feels back again to junior high school and senior high school, where we spend the days together. However, since college we rarely see each because or university is different, plus four years I went from Korea and had never been communicating with her.

Her smile… still the same like the old time, her hair never change but just a bit longer and still pretty on her. her eyes… gaze sharp and yet so warm and soft. I always look like a rainbow in her eyes.

*****

“Where do you live? Let me take you home!” Kiko asked when we reached the front of the bus stop in the area of Insadong. I purposely asked me down here, I don’t want she know that I live with Bom.

“No, I’m alright. My home is near from here. By the way, thanks for the coffee, I’m happy to see you and talk with you!”

“Em…ok if you want it. You’re welcome, Ji. I’m happy to see and talk with you too. This is really like a dream,” she said with her typical smile, I more stunned saw her and wanted to pull her into my arms. I would hug her tightly and never let it go. "Ji, I go first, bye! 또만나요 (Ddo mannayo, See you again!"

“Ahh, okay… Bye.. See you again!” I looked at the car waving my hands to Kiko which is far away. It is really a miracle, I could meet again with a girl that I love. After Kiko’s car leave, I immediately stepped my foot go home. I glanced at my watch, it was 12 o'clock at night.

“Oh My!” I patted my forehead. "I forgot my promise to Bom." I step forward my feet fast, as fast as I can do. But I guess with a quick walk is not going to quickly get home, I decided to run as fast as possible as he hope Jeni was not angry and kicked him out again.

Clek. I opened the door, all rooms are so dark.

“I’m home! Bom-ah, you’re home?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter