CHAPTER 11

You're My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RECAP :

Suddenly my phone ringing, I took my phone lazily from my pocket, the black mobile phone birthday gift from Bom. Then I put my phone to my ear without seeing who is calling. "Hello!" I said with no excited

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Jiyong, what happened? What’s wrong with your voice sounds not excited?" said the person who’s calling Jiyong, a woman's voice.

"Eishh ... couldn’t you lower your voice, my ears like get an electric shock," scolded Jiyong still not excited.

But it seems that woman who called him to ignore his nagging and give Jiyong more question, "YA, answer me, what happened? Are you okay? You're not rejected, right?!"

“I’m okay, Bom-ah. About that, I’ll told you later at home,” answer Jiyong.

“Are you sure? I’m worried. Where are you? I’ll be there..”

Jiyong sighed. "Don’t come here, just wait for me at home, ok.."

“I won’t, I’ll go there now. Come on let me know, where are you?” forced Bom.

Eishh, rock head, Jiyong muttered to himself. He also told Jeni where he is right now. Soon heard phone is disconnected by her.

Bom arrived on the edge of the Han River when the sky was already dark, she ran to where Jiyong at. Not long until at Jiyong sat, she was breathless. For a moment sh’s quiet trying to organize her breath. Jiyong just looked at Bom wonder.

“Why you run? You chased by dog? "Jiyong asked innocently. Bom glared but didn’t rush to talk because she was still panting. "Sit down, don’t stand like that!" Jiyong said as he pulled Bom’s hand to sit next to him.

After her breath stable, Bom immediately opened and said, "You are so outrageous ... who is chased by the dog, huh? I run because I was worried about you!"

Jiyong bit surprised to hear Bom words, then he replied, "I didn’t tell you to run, I told you not to worry about me. Did you think I would kill myself because Kiko rejected me, huh?"

Bom's mouth gaped to hear Jiyong words, there are small scratches is engraved in her heart. She also lowered her head and play with tip of her shoe. "You are my friend, so ... I think I have to worry about you." Bom said with a tone of disappointment.

Jiyong was silent. He felt guilty about what he was saying just now. "Sorry, I was too far," he said sincerely. "Please don’t get mad like that! You know I'm afraid if you're mad because you will absolutely to kicked me out, hehe .." Jiyong chuckled.

Bom lifted her head, and pinched Jiyong’s arm. Jiyong screamed quietly, then laughed.

“So, what happen? Tell me…” said Jiyong start the conversation.

“Haahh…” Jiyong sighed, "I'm really stupid, why am I still nervous when dealing with her, so I can’t say it. And when I was ready, Kiko’s phone suddenly ring, she took her leave to go home. I was really stupid. . stupid .. "Jiyong hit his own head.

“그만해 (Geumanhae, stop it)!” Bom hold Jiyong’s hands, "Complain doesn’t change anything, there's still tomorrow, so just relax and start preparing yourself. I promise I’ll always help you," said Bomencouraging Jiyong. Seeing Jiyong sad and discouraged like this makes her feel sorry. She would do anything to help Jiyong, for her Jiyong is a friend and..yeah, she's not sure what the feeling all this time she felt. The feeling of happiness when she’s next to Jiyong, while laughing, arguing. Jealousy when Jiyong told about Kiko. She still wasn’t sure what is that.

“Are you really want to help me?!” Jiyong ask with sparkling eyes.

“Yup!” Bom nodded steady.

“So, what should I do now?” asked Jiyong started to come to life again.

Bom thought for a moment while massaging her chin, her eyes narrowed and her brow furrowed. Then she remembered a scene she had ever seen in her favorite drama. "Um, for now you have to exercise in order not to nervous when looking at Kiko. Now we’re face to face, you look at me, imagine that this is Kiko, should be Kiko. Then you try to express your love. How is it, you can do this?" Bom clear length.

Jiyong bit his lip trying to consider what Bom said, but finally he agreed. Then start practicing what Bom said earlier. They both then see each other and Jiyong started staring fixedly at Bom's face. He began to imagine Kikos’ face. The longer, the more he saw Kiko face very clear. Jiyong saw her sweet smile, Kiko red lips make him swallow. Kiko stared at him with her soft eyes and makes his heart beat faster.

Suddenly there was a strange impulse in his heart, as if telling him to get close to Kiko’s face. Jiyong didn’t reject it and instead follow the strange impulse, he is getting closer his face to Kiko’s face. Getting closer, then he kissed Kiko, enjoy the soft and her warm red lips. Jiyong completely lost in her warmth, until he forgot something.

Wait, I was with Bom and I'm in practice to express my feeling. Then this all.. Jiyong tried to collect his memory that had been scattered everywhere, after he realized immediately release the kiss and shifted the seat, away from Bom. He looks clumsy.

Bom speechless and shock when Jiyong kissed her lips, she was unable to avoid let alone to refused. She received Jiyong kissed her even though she knew for sure it was not for her, but Kiko.

Jiyong slowly release the kiss, Jeni still frozen. She was unable to speak a word. She's still too shocked.

“B-Bom-ah..i.. I’m so sorry, I really do not purposely," Jiyong said haltingly. Bom hasn’t been answered. She still gathering her consciousness,  “Emm, I thought you’re Kiko, so I ... "

“I..I’m okay, you no need to apologize. T-this is my fault,” she said trying to smile to cover up her pain.

“But…”

“Hahaha… doesn’t mind, look I’m still fine, right?” Bom fake laugh, "Ya, don’t make the guilty look like that, I was so cringe. Or maybe you're afraid that I'm angry and will kick you out? Haha .. you think I'm like that? Haha.." she said.

The atmosphere between them turns awkward.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter