CHAPTER 3

You're My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My alarm was ringing for five times, but I ignore it. I even cover my whole body with a blanket. I buried my face in the pillow. Today is the day of my engagement, the day that made ​​me sick, I could not sleep last night at all to think of a sure way to fail of this engagement. I've found it, even though I'm not sure this plan will work, but I'm not the type to give up easily, so I'll try it out.

I heard a knock on my door a few times, and also heard my maids calling me with their shrill voices. But I deliberately did not answer and even cover my ears. Then heard the door open, whoever who’s come I don’t care, I will stay at this bed and will not go down an inch.

“Park Bom-ssi, wake up, It’s 8 o’clock no!” said one of my maid while shaking my body, she msut be Jin An ahjumma, I really know her voice. I’m not answer her and I’m not move. “Bom-ssi, come one…don’t be like this, the engagement will start at 10 o’clock. Mr & Mrs have waiting for you also the make up artist also waiting you in the dressing room.

I started running the plan. “Brrr ... cold, cold! I moaned, pretending to shiver. Ji An ahjumma closer to me and hugged me. 

“Bom-ssi, are you alright? Bom-ssi..” heard clearly Ah Jin ahjumma voice when she worried. I moan harder.

“A-ahjumma..h-help me… I’m cold…”

“Bom-ssi, what happen to you? Omo!” she keep shake my body, I purposely glaring stare to the ceiling of my room then moving my eyes to the right and to the left. My mouth muttering not clear. “Ahhh…!!!” I cried hysterically and clutching my chest while pretending to shortness of breath. And it makes Jin An ahjumma ran out and shouted called the people.

“What’s wrong, ahjumma?” Teddy Oppa voice, he came in. I think he already left to the Hotel, where’s my engagement will be held. Hmm…this is really serious.

“B-Bom-ssi, something happen with her,” said Jin An ahjumma. I keep playing my role then Teddy oppa get into my room.

“Bom-ah, what happen?” ask him while put his hand on my forehead. I tug his hand and pushed him until fall to the floor, I throw all of the pillows to people who inside my room.

“가요 (Gayo, Go)! Don’t ever to close!” I said. “I’m not Park Bom, I'm the spirit of your forefather, so don’t carelessly to touch me!”

Teddy oppa exclaimed, and squinting his eyes. “Really?” Wait, why his reaction like that? Does he know if I just pretend?

“Yes, I’m really your forefather. I’m mad because my grandchild Bom has forced to marry a man she does not love, that man was not for her, that man was not a good person." I growled and jumped out of bed ran to the porch room. "If you not cancel the engagement, I will jump from here and bring Bom to my world."

“Hmm…if so, take her then. Bom so naughty.” Said Teddy Oppa relaxed and stepped closer to me.

“I’m Seriously!” I snapped.

“Then, just jump!”

“I-I’ll jump.”

“Please!”

I held tightly to the iron fence barrier, square off for the jump, my hands were shaking and sweating. I. .. I do not want to jump, I haven’t wanted to die. My legs were shaking, I glanced at Teddy oppa, but with the motion of his eyes as he told me to jump. Come on Bom, a little sacrifice is okay, you're not going to die. Come on jump! I tried to cheer myself. Alright! I closed my eyes and I ...

BAAM… someone hit my head. "Aissh, it’s hurt!" grim me and I opened my eyes.

“You really want to die, HUH?! Fool.. Don’t you dare to kidding like this!” mad Teddy oppa, I’m scared looking at his face.

“O-Oppa…,” I stammered and then down my face.

“YA. Don’t ever do anything like this again, I hate it. Now go to shower and change your clothes, I'll take you to the place of engagement!" he snapped again. His face was red like a tomato. He was furious. I just nodded slowly.

“Oppa..” I call him, “ Why I can’t choose what I want to choose? Am I can’t determine my way? Am I not allowed to marry the man that I love?"

Teddy Oppa stop his step and changed his mind to out of my room. He turned and smiled sweetly at me. "You can pick and choose, it's just circumstances that do not allow us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter