CHAPTER 14

You're My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What happen, you look like not excited, Jiyong-ah?" Bom asked and sat down next to Jiyong who was watching in the living room.

“Hmm nothing,” Jiyong replied flat with eyes focused on the TV.

“Good then..” Bom said while sipping hot chocolate from a cup in her hand.

There was an awkward and silence between them. Somehow Bom thought it was weird with Jiyong, his attitude changed since come home from work earlier. His words was curt, his attitude became cold, but this morning as usual, he’s cheerful. Even Jiyong still ask her condition and cook porridge for her breakfast.

"Um ..." Bom cleared softly, trying to initiate a conversation. She wants to try to persuade Jiyong to meet with Kiko. At the same time she wonder if Jiyong still love Kiko, if it's like that ... she'll bend over backwards to unify them. "Emm ... Ji, may I ask you something?"

“Mm…” The only answer that comes out from Jiyong mouth.

Bom cleared once again. "Um ... are you still in love with Kiko? Are you still thinking about her?"

Jiyong glared, stared sharply to Bom. "Why did you suddenly ask that? I still love Kiko or not none of your business, right?" Jiyong replied curtly.

“I just ask, can’t I?" Bom bit her lower lip," I just wanted to know what if Kiko suddenly come and says that she love you, will you accept her?"

Jiyong silent, he didn’t answer Bom question. He still doesn’t know he still loves Kiko or not. Pain makes his heart froze. Moreover, if he can be honest, Jiyong will tell if that in his mind right now is the woman in front of him not Kiko. Although he has yet to fully acknowledge what he was feeling, love? Or just unfortunately love to friends? It's all like a puzzle.

"I'm sleepy," Jiyong said flat as he got up from his seat stepped into his room.

JIYONG POV :

Why do you ask me that, Bom-ah? Why didn’t you tell me about your condition? About your pregnancy, why?

Jiyong sighed heavily and opened the small drawer table beside his bed. He took something from there. Is it true this test pack is yours, Bom? But why you haven’t said anything until now? He lay down on the bed, but his eyes still staring at a small thing in his hand.

Perhaps he should asked Bom first. But why his heart suddenly feel hesitant and afraid to bear the burden. He wasn’t ready to be a husband and a father. Moreover, he may not marry a woman he doesn’t love. Although he admits lately he is always thinking about Bom, but it doesn’t guarantee that it is love.

*****

Jiyong phone rang loudly when he had just come out of his workplace. Jiyong see the names that appear on the phone screen, Bom. "Hello, Bom.." answer Jiyong lazy.

"Ji, have you finish your work? I'm waiting in the Namsan park, can you here right now? I want to have a dinner with you," said Bom, sounds cheerful.

"How if I don’t want?”

"You just have to come! Or not, I will haunt you until whenever, hahaha .... Come on, let's come here, I'm waiting for you! Byeee .... click. Bom immediately hung up without giving a chance Jiyong to speak again.

Jiyong clicked his tongue a sign of annoyance. "Tsk, she always do what she want!" he muttered, then immediately went to Namsan park.

 

Bom hung up, then pull out the battery her cell phone and threw it into her bed. Actually, this time she is in the apartment, she wasn’t in the Namsan park. Bom told Jiyong there because Kiko waiting there. She had promised to Kiko to bringing Jiyong meet her.

"Hmm ... I hope all goes well, hopefully they be together. Jiyong has the right to be happy with the person that he loved and loved him," she murmured softly. Her tears fell one by one in her lap. Then she put her hand on her belly, it lovingly, "I'm so sorry…"

 

Jiyong already arrived at Namsan park, he looked around searching for Bom figure. But he didn’t find it. He tried to contact Bom but her phone is off.

", annoying girl! At this moment she’s still prank me," Jiyong said irritably, kicking gravel into the pond in front of him.

"Jiyong-ah!" a woman's voice calling softly from Jiyong behind. Jiyong was surprised, because he knew it well that soft voice. The voice that he had always admired, always make his heart rumbled and always prevented him from sleeping.

Jiyong turned around slowly, his eyes stared at the woman who had always meet half of his life. However, she’s who destroys his love into pieces which is still scattered everywhere. "Kiko?!" The only sentence that could Jiyong said, his tongue frozen.

Kiko's eyes filled with tears, and then she ran into Jiyong arms. She hug Jiyong strapping body tightly, crying as much. “I-I miss you ... I really miss you, Ji!" Kiko said softly.

Jiyong's body trembled violently, there was a strange feeling that was present in his heart, but apparently not the happiness because he met Kiko but this is more a feeling of disappointment and sadness. Met Kiko it’s the same open his old pain.

"There was already a month since that incident, I knew you'd still be mad at me." Kiko start a conversation when they were both seated at their favorite coffee shop. "But I want to see you, I miss you, Ji!"

"Um ... is that?" Jiyong said briefly. For some reason he feels so flat. Kiko's presence in front of him this time not to touch him as it used to.

"Do you miss me too?" Kiko stared into Jioyng’s face. However, Jiyong just staring at a vase of flowers in front of him.

"Um ... yeah." Again, just a short word that came out from Jiyong. And it makes Kiko feel bad. She realized Jiyong definitely still feel hurt because of her first rejection.

Kiko sighed and grasp Jiyong fingers Jiyong. "I knew you'd still be mad at me. But I'll make up for everything. I want to be with Ji, I love you!"

Jiyong lifted his face looking at Kiko eyes, trying to find the sincerity in her eyes. In her eyes that is clearly reflected the seriousness, but it actually made ​​Jiyong doubtful own heart. In his heart there is no happiness at all. Yet this is the moment he has been waiting for. Does his feeling have changed to Kiko? But why?

Jiyong looking deeply into Kiko’s eyes, but what comes to his mind is shaded of Bom’s eye instead has always made ​​him feel warm and happy. Yes, although sometimes Bom always made ​​his mad and angry as today. He didn’t understand why she forced him to come to Namsan park but she didn’t show up. What Jeni has prank him? Or ...

"Kiko did you meet up with Bom?" Jiyong asked suddenly.

Kiko was shocked and so embarrassed. Why Jiyong suddenly asked about Bom? What he began to suspect? Kiko thought to herself.

Kiko looked nervous. She confused about what should she answered. Because she had promised to Bom that she shouldn’t tell about Bom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter