Come Back Home (1)

You're My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[[ DOUBLE UPDATE ]]

{REWIND} “F-friendship bracelet? W-why you give it to me?” Bom still disbelief.

“It’s because you’re my friend,” Jiyong said firmly, he smiles from ear to ear.

“Thank you! I’m very happy,” Bom said, wiping tears from her eyes are going to melt into her smooth cheeks.

“You’re welcome..” 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Bom turned his chair facing the window, she staring out to see people passing by out there. She was daydreaming about what happened last night, it was ... really like a dream. Then she smiled and looked at the bracelet Jiyong give to her. Although it was a friendship bracelets, but for her it was more than it was bracelet, this bracelet is part of her happiness.

"Unni, unni ...!" call one of her employees who did had been standing behind her as he continued to call her. But Bom didn’t answer it because she was too engrossed daydreaming. "Boss, boss ...!" she called again, this time much louder than earlier. Bom shocked and immediately turned around.

"Ah, you Chaerin-a, what?" Bom asked with a flat expression.

"Hu-uh… I had to call you earlier, why not answer?" Chaerin complained.

"Hehe ... sorry, I'm a bit daydreaming, just a bit." Bom scratch her behind head that does not itch.

“Hmm… you must be falling in love, right?” guess Chaerin with her mischievous smile.

Bom's face flushed with embarrassment, and she hurriedly replied, "No, I'm not in love, I'm .. I'm just thinking about the next new idea for my designs."

Chaerin teasing Bom back with a mischievous smile, "Ah ... really? But why since earlier I saw you kept smiling, looking at the bracelet." Chaerin point on the bracelet on the wrist Jeni.

Bom increasingly embarrassed and couldn’t answer anymore, but she quickly changed the subject. "Anyway, what are you calling for?"

Chaerin narrowed her eyes, again teasing, "Um ... try to change the subject." Bomi embarrassed, her face getting flushed. "Well, I will not tease you anymore, hehe ... This is the results of sales report this month and this list of orders for clothes this week." Chaerin put several stacks of folders on the table. Bom immediately picked it up and leafed through it, read it at a glance.

"All right, I'll be more careful to check again. Thank you and sorry because I always bother you, Chaerin-ah," said Bom.

Heard her boss say thank you and apologize Chaerin instead of laughter. "Haha ... you’re so funny unnie, it's my duty as an employee here. Why you should say thank you and sorry? It makes me feel weird ..."

"What is strange? That's fair, right because you and the other are already working hard for this. This afternoon, I'll treat you to eat at the restaurant on the edge of the Han river, you all have to come. Tell the others, quick!" Command Bom with a nod and happy from Chaerin. That 23-year-old girl was soon out of the Bom’s room and told her friends. They sounded cheering.

*****

In the afternoon, after work, Bom invites her 6 employees to the restaurant where Jiyong work. She deliberately brought her employees there because it was the restaurant have tasty dishes and moreover there is Jiyong there, she could see Jiyong uniformed waiter again without Jiyong suspect. Haha, you're a genius Bom, she thought.

"Woah, this restaurant is really comfortable. Does really the food here really tasty, Bom-ssi?" asked one of her male employees.

“Of course, Bom unnie often eat here, so it would be nice. Right, Bom?" Chaerin said as she glanced at Bom who had been looked around for Jiyong. Where is he? Why he’s not here?

“Ahh, yeah the food here really delicious,” said Bom nervously.

Chaerin frowned. "Um ... is there anything you're looking for? Why do you keep on look around?" Chaerin asked as she looked around.

“N-no, I’m just want to look around, looks like the decoration here a bit change,” she lied then pretended to look at her phone. And in that moment, her phone rang, there is incoming messages. Bom shocked and almost dropped her cell phone.

Jiyong just come out of the toilet was surprised to see that Bom was there. He chuckled in disbelief, then muttered, What does she want here? Does she wants to prank me again? Look out you, PARK BOM ..! Jiyong chattering teeth with anger. Then He took his phone in his pocket and quickly type a messages to Bom.

 

To : Bom

YA..what are you doing here?

 

From : Bom

Of course for dinner, you think I’m shopping here? Heol..

 

To : Bom

I know you must be planning something, right? You want to prank me again, huh?

 

From : Bom

Hahaha… no! I came here want to dinner with my friends, so I won’t do something weird here. I'm not going to drop my good image in front of my friends.

 

To : Bom

Ok, I believe you! Tonight I would come home late, I will meet with Kiko in Namsan Park. She had sent a message to me.

 

From : Bom

Oh, okay. Good luck! FIGHTING!!! ^^

Bom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter