CHAPTER 6

You're My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Me and Jiyong sit in the living room of a house, this house is big but not as big as my house. This house is a classic European style, which is different from my house mix between a traditional Korean style with a European style. And i‘m designing of my house, from a long time I really love drawing.

I came into this house because of Jiyong proposal, he says this is his friends home. And he is confident that his father did not come to this one because his father never knew about this friend.

Then, there was a sweet girl the same age as me waling into the stairs, she was so beautiful, her white skin, which I've only seen it in awe. Her long legs make it so gracefully like a model.

That girl just kept smiling, I smiled back. Then she sat in front of me, I glanced at Jiyong who sat beside me, his head down and I saw a glimpse of his face and his ears flushed. I was so surprised by his behavior.

" 도와드릴까요(Dowaderilkayo? Can I help you)?" she asked without further ado. But then, she frowned as she looked at me sharply. "Then, why is this lady wearing a wedding dress?" Hearing the question, I'm so embarrassed. Perhaps she also thought I was crazy. I'm so confused how to answer, then I nudge the Jiyong arm who had been merely bowed without speaking a word. He lifted his head slowly, but he looks so shy. He also tried to avoid her gaze. This is getting weird.

“Emm… this… Kiko, I’m… ehm, I mean we… just run away,” Jiyong said stammered, without looking at the eyes of this girl in front of us. I nudge Jiyong legs, then he glared at me.

“Ya, can you speak clearly? If you talk stammered like this she will not understand,” I whispered irritated.

“Eish.. so chatty!” Jiyong muttering.

Kiko? Jiyong had been calling this girl Kiko, perhaps she is a girl who was he told earlier. No wonder he had been acting strange. But what Jiyong said is true. Kiko is absolutely gorgeous, no wonder if Jiyong loved her. I really much different than her. Huhh..

"What? you're planning to elope?" Kiko asked suddenly.

I was shocked, as well as with Jiyong. Even his expression is much more surprised than me. Naturally, he was shocked, because the person who he like think that he was eloped with another girl instead.

I replied that Kiko quickly, "No, we did not run .. ah, how to explain it, but .. not mean to elope too. We ran out of our marriage, we did not want this arranged marriage.

Kiko frowned and getting glared at both of us, "You mean?"

"So, we’re truly in arranged marriage and our parents forced us to get married, but we do not approve it because we did not love each other. Therefore we decided to run away and go as far as possible so that the marriage never happened," explained me, to rectify the first explanation. Kiko nodded. I think she already understands. Thank goodness! I drew a breath of relief.

"So you're Park Bom the daughter from large Park families who’s paired with Jiyong?" Kiko looked at us in turn.

“Yeah, you’re right,” I said.

“But why you guys should run away? You two are very compatible, suitable if it becomes couples, " Kiko said, smiling sweetly.

“Match with her?! No, for all of my life I will regret it if I married a weird girl like her," protested Jiyong, pointing at me with a look of understatement. And somehow his words just like a knife that stabbed right into my heart, so hurt.

"Who'd want to marry a man like you? I won’t!” I said.

Then, we involved war of words, Jiyong continued to teasing me and said I’m cruel girl and not interesting, he also called me a chatty. I can’t accept it, it was too much.

“Ehm..ehm…” Kiko sounded l cleared his throat loudly, me and Jiyong immediately silent. I'm scratching my head, embarrassed and Jiyong back down hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter