Come Back Home (2)

You're My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OOPSS Sorry because the system error yesterday so i can't add this chapter T__T

Here we go, enjoy.... ^^

Come Back Home part 2!! 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

Bom standing in front of the restaurant where Jiyong work, she hopes to find Jiyong there. It's been a week since the incident, but Jiyong never back again to her apartment. His phone was off. She was looking for Jiyong, fearing him, she was afraid something happened to him. Moreover, Jiyong has not got any money to buy or rent an apartment, she was afraid Jiyong stranded on the road.

“Until when you will ask about Jiyong? I told you he’s not work here anymore. It’s already a week you always come here and you see by yourself that he’s not here, right?” said one of the waiter who always she met when it comes to it to ask Jiyong.

“Then, where’s he work now? And did you have his phone number?” ask Bom once more, and even the question same as the previous days.

The man who asked the more furious, and said in a high voice, "Are you crazy or what! I’ve told you Kwon Jiyong didn’t work here anymore!"

“But…”

"Come on, I'm tired of dealing with you!" That man went into the restaurant and leave Bom with eyes began to fill with tears.

Bom exhaling sad, she decided to go away from that place. Jiyong, where are you? Do you live in a convenient place? Are you healthy? I'm worried.

 

Middle-aged man who had been talking with Bom immediately went into the locker room restaurant, he approached the young man who was sitting with his face bent. It is clear that the young man's confusion.

That man patted the young boy's shoulder and sat beside him. "She came back here, she always asked the same question, asking about you, Jiyong-ah. Seems like she’s a nice girl, I could see clearly from her eyes. It’s better you meet her and talk about that," said the man suggesting Jiyong. Jiyong was there, during this Jiyong stay in the restaurant, he slept in the employee locker room. He was really upset and can’t think clearly, which occurred just avoid of Jeni.

Jiyong draw a deep breath. "She's a crazy girl, I don’t want to see her."

"But I see she’s not crazy, she kept asking for it because she’s curious. You know woman feeling very strong, look like she knew I was lying."

"I'm still not going to see her, hyung," Jiyong said firmly. Then he got up and opened his locker to change wear aprons. Then get out of the locker room to work.

The man who was called 'Hyung' only shook his head, he immediately followed Jiyong out to work.

 

Bom’s phone rang loudly, she immediately reached into her bag and pulled out hes phone pressed to her ear. “여보세요(Yeoboseyo, Hello)!” Bom cheerful greetings. "Yes Mom, I miss you too,Mom. Today? Okay, I'll be right there! Yes ... Yes, as soon as possible." Bom hang up the phone, she’s immediately put the phone back into her purse, then stop the cab to her house.

*****

Bom’s father put a photo on the desk in front of Bom. "This is Kwon Seunghyun, he’s was the son of the Kwon family, he's Kwon Jiyong older cousin. Dad hope this time you can’t refuse this arranged marriage with him," her father said as he stare into Bom’s eye.

Bom smiled sweetly and said, "Okay Dad, this time I will not refuse. Then when I would meet him? I can’t wait. I hope he is better than Jiyong,!" Bom grinning. Somehow there was a part of her heart that was again scratched, it looks like she had really fallen in love with Jiyong. The longer feeling the love it increasingly makes her heart hurt. Jiyong, where actually you’re?

*****<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter