CHAPTER 15

You're My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong repeatedly tried to enter a password Bom’s apartment door, but always be wrong. Does Bom had changed the password? Jiyong thought. Then he tried to call Bom’s phone, but not answer. He tried once again still doesn’t answer, but he didn’t give up and try again. But this time her phone is off.

“, Damn it!” Jiyong muttered irritably, his fists against the wall.

 

 

"You're so beautiful tonight, dear! Seunghyun definitely will be fascinated by you. Ah, Mom feels really happy, soon you will marry a good man like Seunghyun," said Mrs. Park as she smoothed back Bom’s hairdo. Bom didn’t answer. Her eyes remained focused on the mirror in front of her, seeing the reflection of herself in there with a look of wistfully. Tonight she will be engaged to Kwon Seunghyun. Her heart ached more, she has to hide something big from her family and Seunghyun. She still couldn’t tell them the truth, she’s still not ready. But how long would she hide it? If it’s still continued to hide it it’s the same to hurt Seunghyun, she didn’t want Seunhyun upset to her. What she should say it all right now? And what about her family? With her father who has high hopes to this arrange marriage. Oh God, why this all more confusing. What should I do?

“ABORT IT!” that words keep echoing on Bom ear. Why Jiyong's so heartless? Why would he want his own flesh and blood die? Is it because she’s not Kiko so he doesn’t want a baby in her womb? Bom almost burst into tears right then and there, but she tried to hold it.

"Bom dear, I’ll go out for a minute to see the preparation under there," said Mrs. Park. Bom slowly nodded without saying a word.

The door closed softly. Mrs Park graceful figure had disappeared behind the door. Bom got up from her seat, stepped slowly to the bed and sat on the edge of bed. She looked at her phone that she had had to remove the battery because Jiyong called her many times. I wonder what he wants. Does Jiyong knew about her engagement so he called her? Ah… Even if he know, for what he called her, to congratulate? Hmm ... it seem impossible. Bom thinks for a moment, not long she sighed and took her phone and put it back the batteries.

 

 

Jiyong horrified to hear his phone ringing. Frantically he reached into his pocket and immediately chastises his phone in the ear without seeing who is calling. “Hello..” greet Jiyong.

Sounds heavy sigh of a woman across the line. Jiyong recognize that voice. "Bom-ah?!" he called softly. "Where are you? There’s something I want to discuss with you, can we meet?"

“I... emm… can’t, we can’t meet, "said Bom in a trembling voice.

“Why I want to say something to you, i….”

"About this baby ... I can’t abort it, this baby so sacred to bear it all, this baby so sacred to die. I can’t do it, this baby is my flesh and blood. I ... I will take care by myself," interrupted Bom hoarsely.

"Bom, hear me first! About that .." Jiyong tried to express his content heart, but again Bom interrupted him.

"I promise I will not ask anything from you, and will go as far as possible until you can’t see me and the baby, so ... you just relax and live happily." Bom sobbed, "thank you for everything, for our time together. Thank you because you want to be my best friend, I'm really happy."

"PARK BOM, YOU THINK I AM GLAD YOU GO, HUH?! LISTEN TO ME FIRST A MINUTE!" Jiyong snapped that couldn’t withstand his emotion because Bom continued to interrupted him.

“W-what do you mean?”

Jiyong draw a deep breath, trying to lose his temper. "Let's meet, I'll tell you all about it," Jiyong pleaded in a low tone.

“But I can’t, I’m sorry!”

“Why? There’s something happen to you?”

"Bom-ah, who’s you're calling?" Suddenly a female voice come from Bom behind. Jiyong forehead furrowed, as if he knew the voice.

"Ah, Mom ... I guess who. I'm calling one of my friends, I forgot to invite him." Now it’s Bom voice. Again Jiyong forehead furrowed, this time deeper. "Inviting? What it’s mean?" Jiyong thought.

"Well, be prepared quick. Seunghyun and his family had come. I hope the engagement this time will run smoothly."

Jiyong choked. Tongue-tied, his chest rumbling. "E-engagement? Bom and Hyung? No way ... no way, it’s impossible to Bom being so reckless like this."

"Jeni, you still there?" call Jiyong. Click. Phone is disconnected unilaterally by Jeni. Jiyong sculpting and leaned back against the wall, his whole body trembling even as his legs couldn’t hold his weight. He sat slumped on the floor. Covered his face with his hands, crying.

Bom hung up the phone with Jiyong, then she put her phone just in bed. And approached her mom who was waiting in the doorway.

“Are you ready?” ask her mom.

Bom try to review a smile on her lips, and said in a tone that made ​​cheerful, "Of course, mom!"

All eyes are on Bom’s figure who was down the stairs gracefully, accompanied by Mrs. Park, no exception Seunghyun. His eyes can’t escape from the angel figure in front of him, even he almost spilled a drink which he held to his own shirt, fortunately he hastily put conscious and drink it to the table. His legs involuntarily stepped toward closer to Bom.

Tonight Bom look very pretty, sleeveless silver dress and matching high heel makes it look simple yet so elegant. Moreover, her makeup not too thick, natural impressed to make Bom like an angel who just got off from heaven.

 

 

"Hey, who are you?" A girl was standing right in front of his face Jiyong being bent into his knee. Jiyong lifted his head staring at the girl's face carefully, as if he had seen the girl but somewhere along the line, he forgot.

“You..you’re Kwon Jiyong, right?!” exclaimed the girl looks shocked. Her eyes rounded as if to jump.

Jiyong narrowed his eyes. "You know me? Who are you?"

"Of course, who doesn’t know you. Son of Kwon Young Hwan the famous businessman who run away on his wedding," Dara hips, from the tone of his voice he was mocked Jiyong. "I’m Sandara Park, Park Bom friend. Then what are you doing here? On Bom’s apartment?" Dara looked suspiciously at Jiyong.

Jiyong then stood up with clumsy gesture. "Oh, yeah ... I know, Bom ever told me about you." Jiyong let slip.

“What? Bom told you something about me? For what? Have you and Bom met again? Do you have a relationship?” said Dara.

“N-now I mean…ah, yeah…hmm… how should I tell about this.” Jiyong scratching the back of his head wasn’t itchy. He looks more uncomfortable. "We have been friend, hehe" finally Jiyong said.

“Ahh, I know….” Dara nods.

“Hmm, do you know where’s Park Bom now? I’ve waiting for her here for a couple of hours and try to call her but she didn’t answer.”

Dara raised an eyebrow. " You didn’t know, now Bom was at home. Tonight she was engaged to your cousin Kwon Seunghyun. Soon the engagement will begin," said Dara as she looked at her watch, then patted her own forehead. "Oh my God! I almost forgot, I wanted to take a Bom’s camcorder." Then Dara take one step to the Bom’s apartment door.

"R-really, Bom will get engaged tonight?" Jiyong asked with a trembling lip, trying to make sure again that he had just heard was true or not.

"Yes, Bom engaged tonight, the engagement will begin soon," said Dara as she unlocked Bom’s apartment door.

"She ... is really stupid, what is she really thinking? What she wanted to say in there? Wait ... if he say that there, she might ..." Jiyong move quickly turned around and ran away from Bom’s apartment to the Park family house.

 

 

Bom and Seunghyun stood in front of the stage, facing each other. Seunghyun kept smiling happily, while Bom actually looks frantic. Her face began to pale, hands shaking. I couldn’t do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter