CHAPTER 9

You're My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY for all GBOM addicts!! *^o^*

It's not late, right?? kkkkk.........

=========================================================================

Bom sighed quietly, then leaned her back in the chair in her room. It sounds strange, not only sounded but also looks weird. She and Jiyong had stubbornly refused an arranged marriage and desperately trying to escape from their parents, now actually they’re living together. Maybe she was crazy approve Jiyong’s desire. But what may make, it seems Jiyong is being distress. At least, this can make her image good in Jiyong eyes. She wants he know that she is very nice girl.

Jiyong entered the room which is next to Bom’s room, a few minutes later he came out again with the towel on his shoulder he was about to shower. Bom decided to watch television while enjoying snacks such as potato chips. Currently it is better to relax though this she just sleep because she felt very tired. Even she forget it’s Sunday.

“Growl..growl..growl..  Bom stomach sounds loudly. She immediately got up and walked towards the kitchen. She cooked Sigumchi Namul, the most simple dishes, boiled spinach then drained it after that flavored soy sauce, sesame oil, sesame seeds, salt, garlic and sugar. Really simple. It is also one of her favorite foods, especially homemade mother delicious no one can match.

“Bon appetite, Appa, Omma, and Oppa!” she exclaimed to herself, then eat the food that she has made by herself.

Jiyong just got out of the bathroom, he had turned to Bom who was enjoy her dinner. He swallowed several times. Looks delicious, he muttered to himself.

"What did you see, huh?" Bom cried fiercely. Jiyong scowled and looked away to his room. A few minutes later, he appear with a pack of instant noodles, then boil it. Bom was still enjoying her food without care. Once cooked he sit in front of Bom. When he want to eat his noodles, Jenny yelled to him, "YA, who is told you to sit here?"

Jiyong clucked tongue, and said, "It's dining table, place where we eat. Can’t be like this? You are too mean." Then he moved from his seat go to the living room. Bom was silent.

*****

Bom opened the door while a long yawn, then walked to the kitchen with eyes still sleepy. From the kitchen came the sound of objects collide with each other. She rubbed her eyes. Jiyong looks were lifting the cup up to his face and sipping something that is in the bowl. After that, Jiyong storing bowls and his glass to the kitchen sinks. Bom glanced at the clock in the room, her eyes blinked trying to clear her eyesight. "6.30 ..." she muttered then yawned again.

"I work until 9 PM and if there washing dishes just save it first," he said without looking at Jenny who’s in front of him, he was washing his dishes earlier.

"Yes," said Bom briefly, then went into the bathroom. But then again she opened the bathroom door and looked from the back of the door, asked Jiyong, "It's still early why you'd want to go?"

“I’ve a meeting so I should come early,” said Jiyong.

“Oh…okay” Bom nodded and back get into the bathroom.

*****

Clek. The door is opened from the outside, Jiyong home. Bom glanced at the clock on her cell phone .. at 09:10 PM. "Earlier than yesterday," she muttered, "Actually what’s his job, why he leave early morning  and come home at night?" Bom wrinkled her forehead, her hands her chin. She was trying to guess Jiyong’s work, but none of them exist in her mind. It is his three day stay in Bom apartments, Jiyong always go early in the morning and come home around nine o'clock or even almost midnight. Like last night, Jiyong home at 12 at night. And it makes Jenny a bit panic, moreover she could not contact Jiyong because he did not have a phone.

"You haven’t sleep?" Jiyong asked when he saw Jenny in the kitchen to get a drink.

Bom pretended to surprised, she did not want Jiyong thought he was waiting him. "Ahh, you're home, Jiyong-ah? Em .. I felt thirsty so I got up," she saidas she poured mineral water into the glass. She then walked into the living room, sitting on the couch and the television. Not long Jiyong appears and sat beside her holding a bowl of noodles. Bom glanced at Jiyong with the corner of her eye. Hmm ... ramyun again, Does he does not have money? Bom muttered silently.

Bom cleared loudly. "Do not eat more noodles!" Bom exclaimed as she grab the bowl from Jiyong hands. Jiyong see her with a frown.

Jiyong looked at Bom who sat beside him fiercely. "Why did you take it? Can’t I also eat here?" Jiyong furious.

"No, I mean don’t eat ramen again, eat food that I’ve been cooked earlier. Eating ramen everyday not well for your health, your will stomach hurt.

Jiyong narrowed his eyes, he did not believe what Bom said. Because she usually ignored him.

"Am I not wrong?" he said cynically, Bom pouted.

“Ok, I you don’t want, I’ll not force you!”

“Hehe..emm of course I want, really want…I’m sick always eat ramen everyday,” Jiyong smile widely.

"Then take it at the dinner table, I just make it an hours ago," she smile back.

“Ok..” Jiyong walked into the dining room.

Bom smiled at Jiyong who was walking into the kitchen. She realized how good his backs. Don’t know why she felt sorry for Jiyong, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter