CHAPTER 8

You're My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hugged my knees as i leaned my back against the wall of Bom apartment. My body was getting chills, cold night air began drilled into joints of bones. I've tried to close my eyes, but the cold kept makes me can’t close my eyes. I glanced at my watch, already 11 pm and I still in front of Bom apartment, I'm still hoping she'll help me. Because the only one who can help me now is Bom ... I was alone.

But since this afternoon Bom hasn’t yet come out, who knows what she doing in her apartment. I was so upset myself, I wanted to break down the door, I'm freezing out here. Hikss, she really has no heart.

Chirping bird sounds clearly in my ears, I was awakened by someone kicking my feet. I rubbed my eyes trying to see a figure standing in front of me. Long legs once again kicking my feet, I looked up.

“Hehe… Bom-ah, good morning!” I said with a wide grin.

Bom squinted one of her eyes. "What are you doing here? I’ve told you I didn’t want to help you." she said with irritated tone.

"I told you I'm not going before you'd help me. 제발 (Jebal. Please)!" I embrace both of her legs, I hugged tight, I'm pleading.

“YA! Let go of me, embarrassed if people see!" she snapped as she looked around, to the left and to the right.

“NO.”

I'm more whining. Something I had never doing all this time. Let it be! It's a matter of life and death of me, so whatever it takes to survive. "Could you happy see me stranded without a place to stay? Aren’t you a really nice girl, aren’t you a famous girl who always helps people who are trouble?" I still flatter her with my pleading face, I gave her a wink. Bom's face turned red, does she might be flattered by my praise? haha ...

Opss… I’m wrong, two horns appear on her head, no longer seen smoke also billowed from her head. But it was just my imagine hehe.. But, it’s serious that Bom was so mad.

Jenny ducked, her face right in front of my face. Then she put her index finger in my nose. "Listen, Kwon Jiyong-ssi, whatever you do I will not be impressed! So .. JUST GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!!!" she said loudly as she emphasizes her index finger to my nose until I was pushed to the back, hit the wall.

“Ouchhh…. It hurt!” I moaned, holding my nose that feels a little pain. Her strength so powerful. BAM! She closed the door of her apartment with a rough, she went back inside. I throw a heavy breath. Now there is no more hope, actually I intend to to Kiko home to borrow money.

But the money I borrowed three years ago was not return it. I become poor. I’m going to Singapore just give more trouble of my life, my uncle did not want to accept me because dad kept threatening him. So, I was obliged to work odd jobs there. I became shopkeepers and cafe waiter, I also became a dishwasher at a Korean restaurant (that too because I begged). My fate is really bad there, during the three years of my life in Singapore is not obvious and now I dared myself back to Korea but… I was stolen. Though it was my last money to rent an apartment, yeah just rent just can’t afford to buy it.

“Hatchiii…….!!!” I sneezed loudly, slowly a clear liquid out of my nose, I immediately wipe with my shirt. And at the same time, suddenly I feel dizzy, my body shivering, sweating and my vision suddenly blurred and .... dark.

*****

I felt a hand on my forehead so soft, and something cold and wet laid my forehead. I opened my eyes slowly.

“Where’s this?” I asked quietly as i looked toward the middle of figure in front of me. A second later, that figure turned her body. "Bom?!"

“Yeah, it’s me Park Bom…why?” snapped her. I smiled. "Why you smile, I'm not telling you to smile, right?" she said again.

“Nothing, I’m jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter