CHAPTER 5

You're My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[[DOUBLE UPDATE]]

Today… is my wedding day, something that is very not expecting. But I can’t do anything else, I've pushed. In my mind there was no idea to thwart the wedding. I surrender, this may have been my destiny to marry a man I didn’t love.

I see myself in the mirror, my white wedding dress already inherent in me since 1 hour ago. I’m in the dressing room alone, be my fate is really not lucky. I feel this is very unfair, why can’t I marry the man that I love and love me? And even I’m marry a jerk men and like Kwon Jiyong, you can imagine how I would have to suffer later.

God, please send Your miracle to thwart this wedding, I didn’t want to marry men like Kwon Jiyong. (제발, Jebal, I’m begging) I pray in my heart. Maybe if someone hears my prayers will feel strange and definitely thought I was crazy, because this time there is a new bride who should pray for a smooth weeding, prayed for failure the wedding instead. But I don’t care, I want to this marriage never happened obviously.

Knock..Knock..Knock…, the sound of something knock . I was shocked and looked around for the source of the sound. The voice came once again. "Bom-ah, here!" There was the sound of someone calling me the voice is so soft, it turns from the window. I immediately stepped to the window, obviously I saw Kwon Jiyong standing out there.

What's he doing there? Should he have been in the church?

"Open it!" he says. I stunned instead. "YA Bom-ah, did you hear me!" he exclaimed again. I snapped up and immediately open the window.

“Why it so long to open it?” he snapped.

I frowned. "Why are you here? And why did not you wear your coat ? You wanna die, huh?" I said.

Jiyong put his finger on his lips, and said in a very soft voice, "Ssh, don’t speak out loud I purposely do this, I do not want this wedding to happen."

“What do you mean?”

“We run away,” he said like a whisper.

“Run away? Us? Am I not wrong?” I ask to make sure.

“No, this is true. We should get out from here together to thwart this wedding.” Jiyong face look serious. I frowned and still not understand what he mean.

“But why should both of us? Who not you?” I ask him again.

“Tsk, you asked too much. Look, if only me who run away it will be the same as yesterday, but if  we run away together chance of getting caught is very small. For more details, I'll tell you in the car. Now let's go!" He explained clearly. I Immediately said yes and I'm trying to thinking.

"Eish, not a lot to thinking, our time isn’t much. Do you want this wedding to happen? You won’t, right?" he insisted. I sighed.

“Emm…okay!” I nodded steady.

"Then quick climb the window and I will catch you," then he stuck his hands to front.

“But I can’t go with this dress, I should change first.”

“Eish… no need, we have no time! 빨리 (ppali, Do it quick)!”

“Well, watch out if you don’t catch me well, I'll make you battered "I threatened him.

“Tsk, yeah…so choosy!”

I dragged a chair close to the window, I lifted my dress and immediately climb a little window. I saw Jiyong getting stretched out his hand to catch me, I deep breath and jumped.

“Hop…” I fall right in Jiyong embrace. I breathed a sigh of relief because I land safely. I looked at Jiyong's face now he’s so close to me, my face turns red. There is a strange feeling that arises in my heart, my heart was beating faster than ever. And the shadow of an incident when Jiyong kissed me once again clearly distorted, somehow I suddenly closed my eyes.

“Ya, what are you doing? Why you close your eyes? Get down, you too heavy, you know!” he muttered. And it surprised me and felt very embarrassed.

“I'm just surprised, Can’t i?” I said furious to cover my embarrassment, “Get me down now. I don’t want to be carried such a man like you!"

"I don’t want to carry an ugly girl like you," he said fiercely and dropped harshly. He massaged his arm. 가자 (Gaja, Let's go)!" he said as he pulled my hand. But I've just stepped then i fall to the ground because I stepping on my dress.

"Ouch ... it hurt!" I grinned as i tried to get up, but my dress is long left me unable to move. "YA, why you just see it? Help me!" I snapped irritably. He just saw me without doing anything.

Jiyong pats own forehead. "아이고 (Aigo, Oh my God)! Why do I have to deal with a stupid girl like her anyway?" he muttered as he helped me up.

“고마워(Gomawo, Thanks)!” I said annoyed. "I told you, I can’t go with this wedding dress, it makes me miserable." I frown. I saw Jiyong forehead wrinkle, I think he was thinking. Then suddenly he carried me on his shoulders.

“YA…WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!”

“"Please do not talk much, you can mess this plan!" he snapped. I'm speechless. Jiyong then took me to his car. I think of I’m like a princess is kidnapped by a ugly giant. Hahaha ... Need I screaming like in the movies?

Soon we were already in the car that has been Jiyong provided outside the church. I'm very grateful no one sees us. Jiyong immediately started the car and the car sped gracefully, get away from the church.

I breathed a sigh of relief as i leaned my back against the car seat, "Yeahh... goodbye wedding!!!" I exclaimed for joy.

“Yuhuuu…. There’s no matchmaking anymore!!” said Jiyong, he laughed heartily.

“Luckily you've got this idea, to be honest I was resigned, none idea comes to my mind," I said, patting his back. "But anyway what this car safety, I mean what the car is not recognized by anyone?" I’m a bit worried.

"Relax, this is not my car, I was hired at the rental car, I've figured it all out," Jiyong said proudly. I smiled, I admit he is smart.

“By the way, where are we going?” I ask him again.

“Us? I didn’t say I will go with you. I've got my purposes, so you'd better think about where you're going. What important is you do not get caught, "said Jiyong. I was shocked.

“What?! So you wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter