CHAPTER 1

You're My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hwaaa….” Enjoy my favorite chocolate ice cream while sit on the chair under the tree behind my campus area. This is the happiness thing, the wind caress my face gently. Feels so relaxed and peace. It makes me a bit forgetting about my problem at home.

Suddenly my phone was ring when I saw it there’s a new message from my mom.

From : Eomma

Bommi-ah, have you meet your designate fiancée? Don’t forget to meet him, remember that he’s on the Law Faculty as the same as your campus. So, don’t ever look for a reason not to meet him. And don’t make silly things again, your arranging married this time really means a lot to our family. I’ll looking for the result of your meeting.. UNDERSTAND?!

I’m sullen read a message from my mom, I’m tired talking about this arranging married.  Already 10 times i’m on blind dates with 10 different guys, but all of them didn’t last long. Because I’ve made them battered until 3 of them had to be hospitalized for 2 weeks, bones broken, nose, feet and hands. Hufft, how dare them to touch my !

“ 네, 엄마..” (yes mom).

I replied her message with a clear and concise brief. I don’t want to discuss about it again for long. But my mom keep send me a message and this time with a photo too. Argghh, seems doesn’t want to give up.

This is his photo, don’t forget OK! Love you..

I reply her again, “YES”. But then the photo I delete because I’m not interested looking at the photo. After that I take it out my battery phone and I put it back into the bag and enjoying my chocolate ice cream again.

A few minute later, from far I see Dara, my dorky best friend, she walking in a rush towards me. In exhales I know why she’s being like that and it disturb my serenity. BAM! She throw her bag on the chair and dropped her roughly sitting next to me. I glanced at her. She look irritated with her puffy eyes. What happen with her?

“Damn it! That jerk….arrgh how can he cheating with another girl behind me! I should hit him with café bench earlier and give him my best punch. And that girl I should pulled her hair and threw him into the pool earlier!” chatter her. “I hurt so much!” then she crying as she wiped her tears from her eyes with a tissue in her hand. I’m just quiet no comment but I enjoy the last of my ice cream, this is the best part everytime I eat an ice cream.

“This is really outrageous, I can’t handle it anymore!” again he raved like a 3 year old little girl, I don’t know what is she talking about, I don’t understand.

“Bommie-ah….! Why you just quiet? You heard me, right?!” She hit my arms softly. I narrowed her with my side eyes.

“Hmm…so you talk to me?” I said innocently.

“O.M.G. PARK BOOOOM!!” she hit me again this time and it hurt then she cry again.

“YA, why you crying? You talking slurred, so I guess you’re not talking to me, and I think you just practice your acting for casting film..”

“I’m not acting, this is real. Dong Youngbae is such a jerk! He’s cheating on me and caught him in a café. I….i want he get some lesson!”

“So, why you didn’t give him a lesson earlier?” I said while throw the stick ice cream to the trash in front of me. “ Yes. Get it..!”

Wait?! So, this is true that Dong Youngbae a playboy? I guess it’s just my feeling. I’ve warn Dara about Youngbae, but I just follow my heart, I don’t believe that my feeling is true.

“ I…I’m afraid.” Answer her while looking down her shirt.

“So, what do you want to him?” I ask her again and showing my seriousness.

Dara lifted up her head and look at me awkwardly. “Eungg…i….i want you who give him a lesson just for me ok? Eungg…please…”

I startled. “아니오! (NO!)” I snapped then I stand up from my sit intends want to go away from this place. But Dara hold my hand, looking at me with her puppy eyes. I took a deep breath and finally give up –agree with her.

*****

“ Where is he, why he hasn’t seen yet?” ask me impatient.

“Mmm…wait for a minute,” said Dara relaxed. Now she isn’t crying anymore and she’s busy with her phone. Euhh, weird.

“Why he’s so long? My hand can’t wait to beat him, not bad for impingement my regret.” I said while wringing my fists alone. Actually I do this not for Dara, I would take it as impingement, people around me always pisses me off lately, especially my mom and dad.

“ Eish, you’re so horrible Bommie-ah..” Dara sputters and shudder. I laughing, then sit on the bench in front of Law Faculty. Me and Dara were waiting Youngbae in front of his faculty so when he come, I could immediately beat him up.

A few minute later, Dara shake my thighs. “ Bommie-ah, th-that’s Youngbae!” Dara pointed to two men who walk two feet in front of us. I squinted my eyes trying to see that two guys. They have a good body but their height are different, the one is taller than the other one. The taller one has a blonde hair and the short one hair is brown.

“Alright, you just stay here, I’ll give him a lesson!” I said.

“Emm..be carefull,” said Dara while looking at me with worried.

“Don’t worry, I’m not kid anymore.” I get up and towards to that two guys, blocking their way. Both of them looked at me with annoying looks, especially the taller one. I looked at them alternately, I’m confused which one is Youngbae, honestly I never knew his face and stupidly I didn’t ask Dara first.

I turned my head slowly, means to see Dara, but wont do that because if I asked her it’s the same as ruining my reputation. Dara must be fooling me and said that I’m not her bestfriend, and she always told and show me Youngbae photos. But I never take them seriously and I am especially weak in remembering something moreover somebody.

“YA, what are you doing there? Get out, we want to walk there” said that blonde guy (I guess that’s not her real color hair, he must be coloring his hair-Omo, what do I care?). While that brown hair guy just quiet looking at us awkwardly.

“I..i’ve a deal with you, mmm ani I mean with him. Mmm… ani ani but with you…” I pointed to both of them alternately because I’m confused. I don’t know who’s who.

“Please talk clearly, I don’t understand,” said the blonde once again.

“I..I..i want to talk with you!” I said louder pointing to that blonde one. I don’t know he’s Youngbae or not, I don’t care, I’m in pressure.

That blonde guy looking at me, and said with emphasis, “With me?About what?”

“It’s about my friend, you’ve make her crying, you mock her. You think all woman just a tiy which you can change if you g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter