Hired!

You're the One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is everyone ready?!" yelled Hyeyeon Unnie.

"Ne~" we replied in harmony.

"Alright! Kajja?" Hyeyeon smiled and you and your other sisters followed her out the door. You all took off on your bikes and sped off to the cafe. You locked your bikes in front of the cafe. The cafe was on the corner of the block.

"Matoki Cafe." You read the cafe sign and walked in the cafe. The cafe looks small on the outside, but was surprisingly spacey on the inside. There was a spiral staircase that went to a second floor.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Welcome to Matoki Cafe," a guy bowed with a smile. He was charming and very wecloming. His name tag read "Kim Himchan".

"Annyeonhaseyo," Hyeyeon bowed, "I'm here to see Bang Yongguk?"

"Ah, yes. He is waiting for you upstairs." Himchan lead us upstairs. "Yongguk, your guests are here." A tall man stood up. He was buff and wore an apron with food stains on it.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Park Hyeyeon and these are my sisters." Hyeyeon Unnie bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Song Somi," "I'm Jung Yumi," "And I'm Sin Kyeongmin." You and your sisters chimed, introducing yourselves one by one.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Bang Yongguk. The head chef and owner of Matoki Cafe. Nice to meet you all. I want to thank you for coming here on such short notice, but I need you to start working now. Please get ready. The shop opens in an hour and we still have a lot of stuff to do." Yongguk handed each one of you an apron and pointed you guys to a locker room. "There's a locker room over there in the back. You can set your stuff there. Meet us downstairs when you're ready."

"Kamsahamnida." you bowed and he just nodded back.

You went to the locker room and put your stuff in an empty locker then put in your aprons. "Ok girls. We are going to do our best and get that job. Araso?!" Hyeyeon Unnie pumped us up and we all smiled, with fire in our eyes, ready to get the job done.

"Araso! Fighting!" everyone high-fived each other and headed out and went downstairs.

When you and your sisters arrived downstairs you were greeted by 6 guys. All of them were very good looking. Yongguk waved you over.

"Let me introduce you all. You guys this is Hyeyeon, Somi, Yumi, and Kyeongmin. They will be helping us out today. They're new in this area so be patient with them. Girls, this is Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jonggup, and Zelo." Yongguk introduced everyone to each other. "Alright kids, we got a lot of stuff to do! Hyeyeon, you're with me and Jonggup in the kitchen, Somi you're with Daehyun in the bakery, Yumi with Himchan, and Kyeongmin you're with Zelo. Alright, break!" Yongguk yelled and commanded orders as if in the military.

Everyone went to their respectable areas. You went over to the boy with blue hair. "Annyeonghase-" the boy stopped me.

"We're all friends here, so there's no need to be formal and were the same age. Sup, I'm Zelo. and you're Kyeongmin right?" He smiled. You felt awkward, and he can see it. He gave me a little nudge, "Chill. No need to be awkward," he joked.

You gave a little laugh and relaxed a little, "So what are we supposed to do."

"Oks, so my job is to wai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter