WillYouBeMine?

You're the One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**DISCLAIMER! I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES USED IN THIS CHAPTER.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You went to the Han River. You looked at your watch. It was 11:59. The sky was blue, but was clouded and chilly that day. You breathed into the cold air and can see your breath form into clouds in the air. You wore a long fur coat and earmuffs, but ironically you didn't have gloves. You rubbed your hands together and breathed into them to warm them up.

"You came." You turned around to see Zelo smiling brightly. He was dressed up all in green with such cute and unique clothing.

Zelo ran over to you. You quickly dropped your hands to your side, "Yea, I got your little note" You smiled, a bit awkwardly. You didn't know at all how too react. You clenched your hands tightly. The cold wind was beginning to freeze your hands.

You started to shiver. Zelo noticed that your hands were beginning to turn very pale. He smoothly reached your hand and held it in his. Your hands began to warm up. "Don't you own a pair of gloves?" You shook your head. "C'mon," He said.

You entered the store. It was a little boutique. Since winter was coming up and the weather was beginning to cool, the boutique was filled with scarves, earmuffs, hats, gloves, etc. Zelo encouragingly pushed you towards the gloves section. "Pick one." He smiled and nodded toward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter