Date Invitation

You're the One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'll be leaving first. Annyeong!" You left the cafe first and went home. When you arrived home, you just dropped your stuff on the living room floor. You plopped on the sofa and turned the TV on. While channel surfing, the door bell rang.

You got up and opened the door. No one was there. You scanned the area, but there was no sign of anyone. You were about to close the door, but you noticed that there was an envelope on the floor. You picked it up and shut the door behind you.

You went back to the sofa. You scanned the envelope, but there was no name. All there was was a black cartoon rabbit wearing a blue mask on the front. *Interesting.* You turned the envelope over and opened it. There was a cute card in it with a chibi cartoon couple in the corner. There was a title on the top that read, "Will you go on a date with me?" in cursive writing. 

"Meet me at the Han River. 12pm. Saturday. Hope to see you there. If not, I'll be very disappointed. ;( "

----------

Zelo rang your doorbell. He placed the letter on the floor and rushed down the stairs before you opened the door.

He watched you from the stairs. When he saw that you got the letter he left.

When he left the building he looked up at your window. He smiled and happily walked back to his dorm.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter