Heartbroken

You're the One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you entered the cafe you saw that Yumi accepted the flowers. "Aww. Looked like someone got flowers." You cooed. As you came closer, you noticed that Zelo didn't have the best expression. The atmosphere felt weird. You didn't feel any love in the air whatsoever.  You cocked your head to the side, "What's going on? Zelo, gwaenchana?" You were confused.

"Excuse me." Zelo just walked pass you. His face was dark and you can see the hurt in his eyes.

You grabbed his arm before he could escape, "Yah. I was talking to you." Zelo didn't speak nor did he look at you. He yanked his arm away vigorously and left the cafe. *You were shocked because Zelo never acted so coldly towards you before.* You turned over to Yumi. She stood with the bouquet in her hands. You saw that her eyes were welling up.

"I didn't mean to hurt him." A tear fell from Yumi's eye. "Mianhae oppa... Jinjja, mianhae.." She slumped into the nearest chair. She buried her face into her arms and still clutched onto the bouquet. She felt really bad for what she did to Zelo.

You walked over to your sister and sat next to her. You hugged her as she wept, "It's ok dongaengie. I know you didn't mean to hurt him." You rubbed her back and hushed her.

Youngjae came into the room and saw you and Yumi sitting at the table. He rushed over to Yumi when he saw that she was crying. "Yumi, are you ok?! What happened?!" Yumi reached for Youngjae. She wrapped her arms around his neck and wept in his chest. "It's ok baby. Please stop crying." Your ears perked up when you heard Youngjae.

"What did you call he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter