I Love You

You're the One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zelo got up from the swings and walked up in front of you. You looked up at him. He took your hand. You stood up too. "Sin Kyumi. What do you say? Can we be more than friends? Will you be mine?"

You looked up at him and your eyes locked on his. You bit your lip and a smile curled up on your lips. You nodded your head slowly.

Zelo's eyes brightened, "Jinjja?!" You nodded your head again. Zelo pumped his fist in the air, "Woohoo! Saranghaeyo Sin Kyumi!!" He twirled you around.

All of a sudden it started to snow. The two of you looked up. Zelo took your arms and wrapped it around his neck then wrapped his arms around your waist. He leaned in towards you until your foreheads touched. "Thank you Kyumi-ah. For being my bestfriend. For accepting my confession. For everything."

His lips met yours. You accepted his kiss and lightly tightened your grip around his neck. You both pulled away and gave each other a smile.

"Choi Junhong. Saranghaeyo." You whispered. Then you kissed him.

The snowflakes delicately fell on the ground as you two kissed passionately.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sry guys, I know this chapter was short, but If you guys think this is the end, you guys are wrong. ;)

LOL!!

There's still more to come! (^-^)

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter