Looking for Zelo

You're the One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you came back to the cafe the next day you noticed that Zelo wasn't there. You saw Junggup and went up to him, "Jonggup-ie," You called to him. He was putting on his waiter apron, "Where's Zelo?"

"Oh, he's not coming today. He said he wasn't feeling good."

"Oh," You walked upstairs to get ready for work. Yumi and your sisters came in earlier than you that day. They were al ready so they just sat adn gossiped.

"OMG!! You and Youngjae Oppa?!" Somi squealed excitedly, "You can go on a double date with me and Daehyun Oppa!!" Somi was super excited about the news of her sister dating. She kept rambling on about doing couple stuff together. Yumi just watched Somi fangirl and just smiled innocently.

When you walked in Yumi's expression fell slightly. You went over to her and patted her on the back reassuringly. She grabbed your hand and squeezed it. You gave her a soft smile and went over to your locker to get ready.

-----

Zelo sat on his bed and stared at the wall. He buried his face in his hands and exhaled deeply.

He decided to take a walk around town to clear up his mind.

He ended up at the park and sat on the swings. He looked over to the swing next to him. A silhouette of you appeared on the swing. You looked over to him and smiled at him sweetly then you vanished. Zelo had a flashback of the first day you started working at Matoki Cafe.

~~ Yongguk closed up shop. You were cleaning up all the tables when someone tapped you on the shoulder. You whirled around and accidentally smacked Zelo with the table cloth. "Wah! Mianhae!"

Zelo waved his hand at you, "Aha, It's ok. Don't worry about it." Zelo chuckled, "Anyways you and your sisters are new in Seoul right?"

"Yea." You continued to to clear up tables.

"Want me to show you around? I can give you a personal tour! But it'll be a $5 fee." Zelo teased.

"Pft, Yea right. No thanks, I can just tour around with my sisters. Thanks though."

"Ahaha! I was just kidding. Anyways, whaduyuh say?" Zelo waited for your answer.

You just stared at his face and smirked, "Fine. I'm up for it."

"Cool!"

When you fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter