Why Am I So Nervous?!

You're the One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm home." You called out. You took off your sneakers and slipped on your house slippers.

"In here Kyeongmin-sshi!" You heard Hyeyeon call from the kitchen. When you entered the kitchen you can smell the delicious aroma of Hyeyeon's cooking.

"Mmmm," You sniffed the air, "it smells delicious unnie!"

"I know right?" Hyeyeon was proud of her cooking.

You poked your head out the kitchen and scanned the apartment, "Where are the other girls?"

"Oh, they went out on a double date."

*Oh. They went on dates. With their boyfriends.*  The word Boyfriend kept echoing in your mind. You looked back at the moment when Zelo confessed his love to you.

* "I love you Sin Kyeongmin." He leaned in and kissed you deeply. *

You sighed deeply and slumped in your seat. "I hear sighing." Hyeyeon went over to you and gave you a bowl of her delicious Kimchi Noodles. She took a seat next to you, "Want to talk about it?"

You stayed silent, debating whether you should tell her what happened or not, but you couldn't hold it in. You had to tell someone or else you were going to explode. "Oks, well what happened was..." You explained to Hyeyeon what happened.

"HE DID WHAT?!" Hyeyeon fell out of her seat.

"Unnie!! Gwaenchana?!"

"Yea," she sat back up on the chair, "Please conitnue."

"Zelo told me that he loved me."

"And? Do you like him back?" Hyeyeon asked you. You just looked up at her, but kept playing around with your finger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter