Advice

You're the One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was beautiful spring day in Seoul.

You were heading out to the park. Zelo texted you and told you to meet up with him.

*Flash back*

~BRR BRR~ Your phone vibrated in your pocket. You took it out and saw that you received a text message from Zelo.

ZELO: Kyeongmin-ah!

YOU: Wae?

ZELO: Meet me at the park! It's urgent!

*End of Flashback*

*I wonder what's so urgent.* You finally arrived the park and spotted Zelo lying on a bench. You snuck over to him and blocked the sun from his face. You poked his forehead numerous times, "Yah. Yah, Zelo. Wake up."

Zelo's eyes fluttered open. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, "Kyeongmin-ah."

"So what was so urgent you needed to me about?" You plopped onto the bench.

"Oh that," Zelo was still a bit woozy, but regained focus, "I'm gonna do it." You were confused at what he was talking about. Zelo continued, "I'm gonna confess to Yumi."

Your eyes brightened, "That's awesome," You punched his arm, "Good for you!! But what does this have to do with me?"

"I need your help. I need advice. Yumi is your sister. What stuff does she like? What does she not like? Stuff like that? I don't want to mess up my confession."

"Ahh, I see. C'mon. I'll tell you all you need to know." You got up from the bench and Zelo followed you.

"First off, Yumi is a girl--"

"Well obviously," Zelo rolled his eyes.

You smack

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter