Signs of Crushing

You're the One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyday, Zelo dropped subtle hints of his crush for Yumi.

You and your sisters clocked in at the cafe and got ready for your shifts.

Everyone met downstairs before opening. As you and your sisters trailed down the stairs, Yumi slipped on the last step. Zelo was nearest to her and caught her in time before she fell. "Oof.."

Zelo looked down at her with charming eyes, "Gwaenchana?"

"Ne, gomawo Oppa." Yumi's face flushed bright red. Their faces were just inches away.

You looked over at them. You looked at Zelo directly and smirked.*So slick.*

"Alright kids! Everyday routine!" Yongguk yelled. Everyone saluted him simultaniously, "Yes sir!"

Many girls filed in one by one. You and your sisters got used to the large number of girls who came to the cafe. Some boys started coming in also because of you and your sisters. *Not only was BAP popular with the ladies, you and your sisters were becoming popular with the guys.*

While working, Zelo noticed that Yumi was having trouble with her hair. Yumi kept pushing her bangs behind her ears, but they were not long enough to stay in place. She had to keep blowing them off her face.

Zelo went over to her and handed her a hair pin. "Gomapda." She shyly took the hair pin and pinned her hair back. She gave a small smile now that she knows her hair won't get in the way anymore.

"No problem." Zelo smiled at her brightly before he walked away.

-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter