Epilogue

You're the One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's already been 2 years since you and Zelo have been going out.

-----

"Please help me!" Yongguk's plea made you and your two sisters, Somi and Yumi, smile mischievously.

"Geez, why is it just now that your asking for our help?" You crossed your arms.

"Just help me... HELP ME CONFESS TO HYEYEON!" You and your sisters laughed hard. Yongguk begging for help to confess to Hyeyeon was very entertaining.

"Fine." Yumi said.

"On one condition!" Somi pointed her finger at Yongguk, "You double our pay!"

"Mwo?! Jinjja?!" Yongguk's eyes widened in shock, "Fine, fine! As long as you can help me!"

Somi's eyes started laughing, "Oppa, I was just kidding!"

"Man you must really like our Unnie if your willing to pay us double." You scoffed.

-----

Yongguk took Hyeyeon to a fancy gourmet restaurant.

"For you." Yongguk handed Hyeyeon a beautiful bouquet.

"Wow Yongguk. This is impressive." Hyeyeon nodded. Yongguk smiled.

The waiter came over to their table. "How may we serve you today?" Yongguk and Hyeyeon ordered their food and the waiter left.

While they chatted away, Yongguk accidentally dropped his spoon.

All of a sudden, a gorgeous womon stopped by their table."That's a beautiful bouquet." She smiled at Hyeyeon. Yongguk froze and slowly scanned her as he got up. Trying to get up, he bumped his head on the table. "Ouch!"

"Thank You." Hyeyeon sweetly smiled back at her.

"Well have a nice dinner." She strutted away like a model.

Yongguk sat back up and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter