Welcome Party

You're the One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You, Hyeyeon, Somi, and Yumi were sitting in the table in the center of the second floor. The four of you were enjoying each others company as you sipped cups of Hot Coco. The room was still and calm until the lights turned off. You and the girls jumped and held on to each other. You guys were shivering in fear.

"What's going on Unnie?" Yumi whispered.

"I don't know," Hyeyeon replied, "But keep calm. Everything will be ok."

You continued to hold on to each other. Then all of a sudden, you saw a flicker of light. Then you heard singing. It was the boys. Daehyun held a cake with sparkling candles and sang the congratulatory song. He put down the cake in front of you and your sisters and the lights and the Jonggup and Zelo blew up poppers filled with confetti. Himchan and Yongguk came in with a banner saying "Welcome to Matoki Cafe!"

"What is all this?" Somi giggled.

"It's a welcoming party of course," Youngjae came in the room with a notebook and looked at Yongguk holding the banner, "The banner was not in the budget Hyung."

"Lighten up Youngjae! It's a welcoming party! We're only gonna have this once!" Yongguk explained.

"Yea Youngjae! Lighten up!" Zelo nudged him.

Youngjae fixed his glasses and started to scribble in his notebook, "Yes, I guess if we sell enough next week, we can recover our expenses." Everyone laughed at his seriousness.

It's already been 6 months since you and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter