Realization

You're the One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You turned to leave, but Zelo stopped you, "Mianhae," He whispered, "I didn't mean to make you worry." Your face softened. "You know, to be honest I don't care about the rejection anymore."

"Then why were you gone for so long?" You asked Zelo without turning to look at him.

"I needed time to think."

"About what?"

"Well..." Zelo's voice was soft, "I thought about it a lot and I realized something."

"What is it?"

"I realized the true person who has my heart." Zelo turned you around slowly, "In the days I've been gone, I realized that I love you, Kyeongmin-ah." Your heart skipped a beat. Zelo never let go of your hand. "I love you Kyeongmin." Zelo repeated as he loooked up at you with soft eyes. You stood in front of him, frozen by his confession. Zelo scoffed, "I can't believe it took me this long to realize it."

You couldn't find the right words to say, but your mouth blurted out, "Are you crazy? We're best friends. Maybe you're just delusional." You tried to escape from Zelo's grasp. His grip was gentle, but strong. "Yah, let go of me. I'll come back when you come back to your senses.

"Kyeongmin-ah," Zelo cooed softly as he reached for your face. He gently cupped your cheek and turned it to face him. Zelo was still sitting on the bed. Your face started to burn up and flushed pink. He slowly pulled your face down to his level. His soft eyes looked into yours. Embarrassed you closed your eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter