Confession

You're the One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Alright. Today is the day.* Zelo looked at his reflection on the mirror. He fixed his bangs and straightened his shirt.

You and your sisters finally arrive at the cafe, ready to work.

Zelo saw Yumi and his eyes brightened. *Yumi looks especially pretty today.*

Before you and your sisters ran up stairs to get ready for work, Zelo yanked your arm. He yanked you so hard that the both of you stumbled and hit the wall. Your face slammed against his chest. When you looked up at him, your faces were just inches away. Both of you blinked at each other and spun around quickly from embarassment.

"What do you want? I gotta go get ready for work," You asked as you fixed your shirt.

"Oh.." Zelo rubbed the back of his neck due to the awkward situation that took place, "I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to confess to Yumi today."

You smiled at him, "Well I hope that all goes well then. Fighting!" You pumped your fist in the air.

Just as you were about to leave Zelo reached for you again. To your surprise, he gave you a big hug. "Thanks for everything Kyeongmin-ah. I'm really lucky to have a friend like you." Your eyes softened and you patted his back. Zelo finally released you and gave you a warm smile.

-----

The whole day, Zelo tried to confess to Yumi, but every one of his attempts failed.

Today was a very busy day so Yumi was too busy ringing customers up at the cashier to pay any atte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter