Yumi and Youngjae

You're the One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Well, we'll be on our way!" Somi called. She laced her arm through Daehyun's.

"Have fun you two!" Yumi waved at them. Somi and Daehyun giggled as they left the cafe.

Yumi sighed and went back to her fashion magazine. Just then, someone snuck up behind her and covered her eyes.

"Guess who?" The voice whispered.

"I know it's you Oppa."

Youngjae uncovered Yumi's eyes, "Aww. How did you know?" He slupped in the chair next to her.

"You're the only one who does that to." Yumi giggled and continued flipping through her magazine. Youngjae coughed and cleared his throat. "Do you need some water Youngjae Oppa? I can go get some if you need it." Yumi got up to leave, but Youngjae grabbed her wrist.

"You still owe me for not letting me finish teach you chess." Youngjae pouted.

Yumi sat back down, "Oh that's right. Want to continue? I'll go get the board." Yumi stood up again, but Youngjae grabbed her.

"Let's go on a date."

Yumi was startled, but she let out a smile, "Oks. Where to?"

-----

Youngjae and Yumi were looking through a jewelry store. Yumi browzed the earring section. She took pairs of earring from the wrack and held them up to her ear. "Oppa. Does it look good?"

Youngjae gave a gentle smile, "You look beautiful with any kind of earring." Yumi blushed. She put away the earrings and continued to browze.

Youngjae went over to the glass cases that c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter