BoyfriendxGirlfriend

You're the One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Zelo passionately kissed as the snow fell around you when all of a sudden both of your phones buzzed simultaneously buzzed. You both pulled away and giggled.

You whipped your phone out and saw that Hyeyeon texted you. "Excuse me one moment." You turned away from Zelo and checked the message.

HyeYeon: Kyungmin Dongsaeng, Eodiya?

You: I'm with Zelo, why?

HyeYeon: Oh what are you guys up to? Is everything ok?

You turned to look at Zelo who was also checking his phone and texting. You bit your lip and gave him a smile.

You:  Ne~ Everything is fine. :)

HyeYeon:  Araso. Come over to the cafe, the both of you. We're gonna have dinner with the guys tonight.

You: Oks. We're on our way.

You locked your phone and put it away in your pocket. Zelo put away his phone as well and trotted over next to you. "So we're all having dinner tonight, huh?" He smiled at you.

"Mhmm." You gave Zelo an adorable eyesmile. Soon, the two of you were on your way to the cafe.

-----

You and Zelo stopped in front of the cafe doors. Zelo grabs the door handle, but you quickly stop him. "Zelo, how are we gonna tell everybody about... you know?" You motioned your hand between you and him.

"We're just gonna tell them." Zelo smiled, "We don't have to hide it right?"

You nodded, "True. But were not just going to bust in there and be like 'Yeup! We're together!' and hold our hands up right? Hehe." You joked around.

"Pft, no. We'll tell them when they ask."

Zelo opened the door and let you in the cafe first. No one was at the cafe yet so you and Zelo just sat down at a table and chatted away as you guys waited for the others.

Finally all of BAP and your sisters came. They saw you and Zelo sitting close together. You guys were chatting away and giggling.

"Yah," Yongguk called over to you guys. You and Zelo jerked up. "Are you guys ok? The atmosphere here seem svery different, but I can't quite put my finger on it..." Yongguk glared and observed you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter